Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Getting out for a while

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Getting out for a while Empty
PostSubject: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Nathan walked out into the Entrance Courtyard after spending far too much time in his Common room. He had decided to get some fresh air since he had not been out in a while. He walked away from the doors, kicking his feet a little, kicking some pebbles.

He had not seen anyone for a while, except Tyler of course yet whenever he was with him, there was rule breaking involved so it was probably a good idea to get out for a while. The last thing he wanted was to get in trouble with Prefect Wild Flower.

Chuckling, he shook his head and kicked more pebbles along the ground.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 am

Violet walked sat in the court yards, braiding her hair. It had been a rather hectic day for Prefect duties, and fresh air is really what she was looking forward to more than anything.

She heard pebbles skidding around the pavement, and she looked up from her hair, tying it off and curious to see who was out so late at night.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 am

Nathan continued to walk, kicking rocks as he did so until he saw a figure. He didn't think anyone else would be out at this time. A small smile appeared on his lips when he saw who it was. He had not seen Violet in a long time so he was happy to see her now.

"Hi Wild flower, out late aren't you?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:15 am

Violet felt her face flush when she finally realized who it was. Nathan walked towards her still, and she bit down on her bottom lip, attempting to hide the smile she felt coming. She hadnt seen Nathan in a long time, and the familiar face brought back alot of memories.

Violet rolled her eyes. "I can say the same to you." She mused. She untied her hair from the braid and tied it in a messy bun at the nape of her neck. Her blush was becoming more pronounced, and she didnt mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 am

"Well, let's not forget the fact that you are a goody prefect and I'm.... you know" he said and gave her a crooked grin. He looked at her blushing cheeks and grinned more. It was cute, just like her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:28 am

Violet got up from the bench she was perched on, and she picked up a flower- a violet, and put it in her hair. "Im not a goody prefect." She mocked pouted, and lightly shoved Nathan. "Yes, I know. Youre a womanizer." She playfully winked at him, pleased to be talking to a familiar face.

Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 am

"Alright, maybe not a goody prefect but you are a prefect none the less" Nathan pointed out. He smiled as he looked at the violet in her hair.

He chuckled when she used the nickname she had given him over the summer. It was different to what he was usually called and he liked that. "I'm only a womanizer when it comes to you" he winked back.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:46 am

"Well, maybe I like being a prefect." She joked. She did like it, but it was obnoxious at times, especailly with the first years. "The good thing about being one is I get to keep you in line." She raised an eyebrow, amused.

Violets face flushed. "Well then, Im taking that as a good thing." She grabbed his hand, and squeezed it gently before letting go. She didnt know what they were, so she didnt want to push it any farther than nesessarry.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:55 am

"I doubt even a prefect can keep me in line but your welcome to try" Nathan smirked. It was things like this that made him certain he would never be a prefect. He would just abuse the power as much as he possibly could.

"It's a good thing" he nodded and looked at her hand before looking back to her face. "You know, it's really cute when you blush" he chuckled. It was one of the things he liked about her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:01 am

"Im accepting the challange then." Violet raised an eyebrow, and chuckled, amusing herself. She had missed him over the summer, and she hadnt seen him alot since Hogwarts started, so talking to him now pleased her.

Nathans last comment made Violet blush harder, and she was more embarassed of her face being red than anything else. "Well, now I know what attracts you to me." She tested the waters a bit, and entwined her hand in his, and looked at the ground, inwardly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 am

"Good luck with that" Nathan laughed, obviously not thinking that she or anyone could. It was fun to joke with Violet. Not many girls had a sense of humor.

He glanced down at her hand again and smiled while he squeezed it. "It's more then your blush, you just act cute in general" he said honestly as he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:22 am

"Youll see." Violet said serenly. She felt at peace the most when she can just have fun and joke with someone, not having her guard up for everyone and everything. It was nice to have her guard down for a little while, and not worry about if she was going to be judged or not.

Violet felt Nathan squeeze her hand, and she couldnt help but smile, but then quickly wrinkled her nose. "Are you talking about a different Violet? Because Im definatly not fitting that description." She looked at him, eyebrows raised, alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 am

"Rogue prefect on the loose" Nathan joked, smiling.

"I am sure" he nodded and couldn't understand how she didn't see what was cute about her. There were a lot of things.

"I was actually wondering if you weren't busy during the next Hogsmeade trip" he blurted out before he could change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 am

Violet rolled her eyes as Nathan called her the other nick name he had bequeathed to her over the summer. "In the flesh." She smiled a small smile, and then shook her head at the prefect joke.

"If you say so...." Violet mumbled, still shocked that Nathan found anything to like about her at all, seeing as she was boring and blushing every in every conversation that had lasted more than five minutes.

Violets eyes widened. "Well, Im not." She studdered a bit, but answered truthfully. "I was actually planning on not going." She laughed a little, and realized she may now be wanting to go. "Why do you ask anyway?" She turned to Nathan and asked, slightly dazed but more confused.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:32 am

"You can hardly not go to Hogsmeade" Nathan said, almost in shock. It was most likely going to get too cold to go soon and he knew for sure that he was going to go before then. He was a little confused about her question, not because it was a difficult one, but because he wasn't exactly sure why he asked.

"I wanted to know if you wanted company when you go" he shrugged. That had to be the lamest excuse he had ever thought of yet he didn't fully care.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:54 am

Violet laughed at Nathans shock. "Ive been going to Hogsmeade for two years, I think I can miss out on a trip or two." She stated simply. She would only go if there was a real good reason. She needed to study for her OWLs if she wanted to pass with good marks.

"Thats a lame exuse, Im sure there is another one." She shot back, clearly enjoying herself. She just enjoyed teasing the gryffindor more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:23 am

"After just two years of going?" Nathan asked, still in shock. Personally, he would probably still go to Hogsmeade every time, even in his seventh year.

He chuckled, rolling his eyes a little when he heard her. He rubbed the back of his neck while he searched his mind for what he could say. "I just thought that maybe, we could go to the three broomsticks or Honeydukes, together" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Violet chuckled at Nathans still shocked self. "Yes. I grew up in the wizarding world, and Ive been going to Hogsmeade my whole life." She stated simply. "I feel like I dont need to go to every trip anymore." She tugged on her braid, waiting for his responce.

"Dont roll your eyes at me, its impolite." She grinned aloofly, then after hearing what Nathan had said, she made her face blank. "Im sure we can plan on that." She winked in his general direction, pleased that she had gotten the truth out of him, something that Violet never could accomplish before.

Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:49 pm

"I still think it would be odd not to go, it will be fun" Nathan grinned while his mind was overcome with all the things he could do during the trip. Some of which may have been classed as breaking rules but fun none the less.

"Oh yes, because your the princess of politeness arent you?" he chuckled. "Thats good, its a date then" he joked, winking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm

"I have had enough fun in my life." Violet joked back. "Besides, what is there to do in Hogsmeade anyway?" She shot back, a small smile on her face, eyes twinkiling in amusement.

"I am actually, I was thinking of you to call me 'princess'." Violet teased. but then shook her head at the thought of anyone calling her 'princess'. "Alright then, a date." She repeated, and grinned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 am

"Lots of things" Nathan shrugged, smiling. "Most things include pranking random Witches or Wizards" he grinned, chuckling.

"Why am I not surprised" he joked. He would have actually been surprised if she had said otherwise. He nodded when she agreed to go to Hogsmeade with him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 am

"Aww, thats mean." She frowned, remembering a time when she had done something like that, and she almost got stunned. She was only eleven, but thinking about that memory always put a smile on her face. Violet was forcing herself not to smile for Nathans sake.

"Because you love everything about me." She states simply, with a mischevious grin on her face. "You cant live without me!" She exclaimed, and she threw her hands out for emphasis. Violet laughed at her jokes, feeling lighter than she had been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 pm

"Not that mean" Nathan shrugged. It wasn't like he would hurt anyone with his pranks so it was all for fun.

"Sure I couldn't" he said sarcastically, laughing at her dramatic actions.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:49 pm

"It could be taken offensively." Violet shot back simply. She began slowly walking around the grounds, a night time stroll is what she was out here for in the first place. Seeing Nathan was just a bonus.

"That's very rude, your sarcasm." Violet said over her shoulder, just as sarcastic as he had been. She shook her head, pretending to be upset.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 pm

"It may but only if you are caught" Nathan joked with a small grin. He noticed her walking and began walking with her.

"I'm not rude in the slightest" he boasted, laughing slightly. Smiling, he held her hand as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting out for a while
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: