Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Share | 

New Robes for a New Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: New Robes for a New Life   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:23 am

Stella walked into the Robe shop, a solemn expression on her face. It was the first day after the train ride back from Hogwarts and Stella wasted no time in leaving her house. Her parents didn't care where she went because they had taken a recent disliking to anything magical. Stella should've been worried that her mum and dad didn't care where she was going, but in fact, she was elated. She had freedom and no one to answer to. Not many eleven year olds could say that.

Ignoring the a worker's question, Stella picked up a velvet black robe. It was perfect for the dinner she would be going to tomorrow. It would be a perfect way to act out at her mother's party. No other way was more potent than showing up in wizarding robes to a elite social gathering for Muggles.

Hearing a voice from beside her, Stella turned to face the person.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: New Robes for a New Life   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 am

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?" An extremely annoyed and exasperated Alex shouted with narrowed eyes, turning to face the boy who was the source of all of her exasperation, poking a finger in his chest. "Just get me the stupid shirt so I can get rid of you, Stonewell!" She added, spitting the last word like a particularly disgusting Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans.

She wasn't interested, pr even looking forward to this whole thin of buying a shirt, It was just that Stonewell had spilled his food on her, purposefully! She could tell, but unfortunately his sister had seen it and had forced him to apologize and go and buy a shirt to replace Alex's now ruined one. Alex and Stonewell had both been against the idea, which, of course made her feel like puking her guts out, but............Stonewell's sister can be highly persuasive, and let's just leave it at that.

I shouldn't have even been here! Stupid Snitch! It was the first day of holidays, and she should have been at home, sleeping till lunch, instead, Snitch started sneezing, and her mum thought he wasn't well, he wasn't even running around as much as was usual, a fact that made even Alex just a tad bit worried. It was to get him checked up that she came to Diagon Alley, only to have her clothes ruined by Stonewell. Drat him! Mr. I-am-so-awesome-if-Y-was-made-of-chocolate-I-would-eat-myself'!

Last edited by Alexandria Black on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: New Robes for a New Life   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:47 am

Andrew rolled his eyes and pushed Black away from him, I mean honestly! What does the girl think? Or does she? Her behavior proves otherwise. He thought, silently cursing his sister for being the root cause of all this. It was the first day of his holiday, he should have been at home! Or, as was planned, been having a lunch with his sister.

Okay, so partly, it had been his fault, He had seen Black knocking into people and trying to stop Snitch from running away, and he hadn't been able to resist. He had walked up to her and pushed the person in front of him into her, and then using the confusion, he dropped his food all over her. it had been perfect, he even played the part of surprise and annoyance to perfection, if only his sister hadn't spotted him. And no, he was stuck trying to babysit the understandably annoyed Black, obviously it was on the top of his to do list.

"You are making a scene!" He hissed, before walking into the stop. he smiled as he saw Stella, a rare one that was without malice or smugness. He waved at her but didn't attempt to go close, she, after all, looked like she was busy. He doubted Alex would have that much sense though.

Last edited by Andrew Stonewell on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year

PostSubject: Re: New Robes for a New Life   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:04 am

Alex mouth opened in indignation as Stonewell pushed her and then walked nonchalantly past her, into the shop. Inhaling angrily, she felt like going after him to give him a piece of ehr mind, but reluctantly decided not to. He was right, she was making a scene and more than just a few curious glances had been thrown her way by the crowd rushing past. Making a face and imitating a highly insulting version of Stonewell, she giggled and went into the shop, looking curiously to see who he was waving to. Seeing Stella, she rushed past Stonewell, 'accidently', pushing him in the process, as she went over and gave a gigantic hug to Stella.

"How have you been! I haven't seen you like, forever! What was wrong with you!" Alex asked as she pushed back to survey the girl.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: New Robes for a New Life   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:20 am

Stella was suddenly attacked by a familiar face, which caused Stella to let out a slight chuckle. "I've been fine. And, I know." Stella looked into Alex's face, "Wait, you're asking what's wrong with me?" Stella wondered with a smirk, before hugging the girl again. "I've just been really busy with my family, that's all."

Glancing over at Andrew, she smiled and waved. "Hey Andy, nice to see you again." Stella said pleasantly.

Her eyebrows suddenly knitted together before she she back and forth between the two. "Wait, why are you two in the same shop as each other? Has the Apocalypse started?" Stella knew how horribly they got along. It was a bit puzzling as to why they were in the same shop, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year

PostSubject: Re: New Robes for a New Life   Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 am

"That's no excuse!" Alex retorted, then smiled at the girl, "But I will still accept it." She snorted with laughter as Stella called Andrew 'Andy', and smirked at the boy. "Nice nickname, Andy." She replied sweetly, and gave a wink to Stella, "Brilliant one actually!"

"I am glad you asked. He pushed me, My clothes got ruined. His sister forced him to buy me new ones. End of story." She replied shortly, counting off the 'list' on her fingers as she answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Robes for a New Life   

Back to top Go down

New Robes for a New Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1