Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Positions Available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

Positions Available  Empty
PostSubject: Positions Available    Positions Available  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Adult Positions

Leader: Alexius Acerbant
(Is in charge of plans and oversees everything.)

Second in Command: Salazar Riddle
(Will speak to Leader about everything. Will help the Leader plan.)

Secretary:
(make to-do lists, plan important meetings after speaking to the leader and second in command, etc..)

Spell Advisor:
(Will work on teaching all members all the offensive and defensive spells that the Professor's won't teach- 2 positions available)

Interrogator: Alyssa Potter
(Will conduct interrogations with the leader present or unpresent- 0 position available )

Adult Recruiter:
(Will work on getting new people to join- 1 position available )

Combatants:
(Everyone who is 16 and above are going to work alongside the adult Order members)

Strategist:
(Will come up with battle strategies)

Spies: unlisted
(Will bring back vital information, but not enough to break your cover, and can in turn be given specific information to pass along to the death eaters so as not to break cover, must owl me specifically if this position is desired and will remain unlisted above for security purposes- 2 positions available)

Researchers:
(will look up any information needed for the Order and will assist any of the above when necessary; spells, strategies, etc...- 2 positions available)

Potion Maker:
(Will make all the potions needed; healing, truth serum, etc... - 1 position available)

Healer:
(can either be a healer or someone with extensive knowledge in healing, 2 positions available)

Torturer: Psyche Malfoy, Matthew Daniels
(Will torture people to get information out- No positions available)

Others
(If there is a position you want and it's not listed above, please OWL me and let me know the position and what it will entail.)

Student Positions

Leader:
(Is in charge of plans and oversees everything.)

Second in Command:
(Will speak to Leader about everything. Will help the Leader plan.)

Secretary:
(make to-do lists, plan important meetings after speaking to the leader and second in command, etc..)

Spell Advisor:
(Will work on teaching all members all the offensive and defensive spells that the Professor's won't teach- 2 positions available)

Interrogator:
(Will conduct interrogations with the leader present or unpresent- 1 position available )

Student Recruiter:
(Will work on getting new people to join- 1 position available )

Combatants: Demetria Rose, Van Orson
(Everyone who is 16 and above are going to work alongside the adult Order members)

Strategist:
(Will come up with battle strategies -1 position available)

Researchers:
(will look up any information needed for the Order and will assist any of the above when necessary; spells, strategies, etc...- 2 positions available)

Potion Maker: Van Orson
(Will make all the potions needed; healing, truth serum, etc... - 1 position available)

Student Healer: Demetria Rose
(can either be a healer or someone with extensive knowledge in healing -2 positions available)

Just a Member: Stella Riddle
(for anyone who is under 15 and can't have a roll yet)

Others
(If there is a position you want and it's not listed above, please OWL me and let me know the position and what it will entail.)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net

Positions Available
Page 1 of 1