Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Just Another Kill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerrington Malfoy
Assassin/History of Magic Professor
Kerrington Malfoy

Galleons : 100150

Just Another Kill Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Kill   Just Another Kill EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Kerrington stood on the roof of the building, her black robe hung loosely on her shoulders and her dark hair spilling over her shoulders in wild curls. She had just come back from a party, not her scene, but she found Victor there. He, like everyone else there, was completely trashed. People were rowdy and too touchy for her own comfort. She was glad that Victor finally decided to leave. Fortunately, he decided to roam Knockturn Alley. If there was one place Kerrington knew like the back of her hand, it was Knockturn Alley.

Noticing the unattractive figure of Victor put out his cigarette, scan his soundings like any good criminal would, and then begin walking further down the street. Kerrington took that as her time to strike. Walking back to the door that led down to the building, Kerrington decided it was time to change into her Animagus form.

Suddenly, she wasn't seeing things through her human eyes. She was now a Sand Cat, only the size of a domestic cat, but dangerous in her own way. Sneaky as well.

Trotting on her paws through the building, she avoided peoples' feet and screeches at her. Kerrington resisted the urge to roll her eyes. For one, it would be difficult considering she was a cat and if she managed to do it, then she was running the risk of being caught as a Animagus. Even though she was registered, she didn't want to get caught. That could potentially ruin everything for her.

Escaping through the front door, Kerrington raced after Victor's form. She was fast and able to catch up to him quickly. When he turned down a deserted alleyway, Kerrington sped up a bit. Then, acting the part as a lost kitten, she began purring and brushing herself against his legs. Merlin, I'm going to need to take a shower... or four. Kerrington thought, internally gaging.

"Get off me you mangy pest." Victor growled at her as he stared at her with his mud brown eyes. Kerrington looked up at him blankly, even though she felt like hissing and throwing a Cruciatus Curse his way. Of course, she restrained. He would get his soon enough.Kerrington mewed pathetically and continued to purr. The man picked her up, and looked at her in the face.

He was even more unattractive than she thought.

His brown hair was caked with blood and dirt. His face resembled an ape and he was tattooed beyond belief. Scars covered his face and burn marks made a freckle pattern on his face. His lips were dried and cracked, bleeding in some places. His eyes had extreme bags under then and they were bloodshot. He looked like a crazed man.

Kerrington couldn't wait to kill him.

Suddenly, Victor threw her. Kerrington was lucky that she was in her cat form, because she managed to land on her feet. Realizing that she wouldn't get anywhere with her in this form, Kerrington slinked back into an alcove. She transformed back into her human form. Straightening her short dress, Kerrington sauntered back into the alleyway.

When Victor saw her, his eyes widened. Then, a goofy grin formed on his face. "Well hello there beautiful." Victor attempted to coo, but what his voice it sounded more like a growl.

It took all of Kerrington's will power not to puke. "Hello there yourself handsome." She purred softly, an alluring look on her face. Kerrington had played this role all too many times. She knew how to handle men like this and it wasn't difficult. In fact, Kerrington almost enjoyed it.

Victor reached out and wrapped an arm around her waist. Yes, I'm taking more than one shower after this. "What is a pretty thing like yourself doing out here. Someone could just snatch you up." Victor whispered, trailing his nose against her neck. Kerrington had trained herself well, so she didn't react when he did that.

Instead, she leaned into him, so her lips rested right by his ear. "What is an escaped criminal doing without his wand?" Kerrington wondered, pulling away so she could see the look on his face.

She took a few stepped away from him, watching as he looked for his wand in his robes and then turned purple faced when he realized that he didn't have it. He glanced up at her, a deathly glare in his eyes as he saw her holding it in her hands, almost taunting him with it.

"You bitch!" He spat out. "Give it back before I kill you." He threatened.

Kerrington shook her head sadly. "That's the thing Victor. I'm not worried about you killing me. Because," Kerrington shrugged innocently. "I'm a hit witch. I'm here to kill you." And with that, Kerrington pulled out her own dangerous wand and threw the most dangerous curse known to man at him; the Avada Curse.

Victor's lifeless body crumpled beneath itself, almost like a rag doll. Kerrington wrinkled up her noise in disgust. This was the worse part. Kerrington leviated the body up with her wand and then called one of the collectors from the Ministry. Within seconds, a male collector came and gather Victor's body. He nodded at Kerrington and Kerrington nodded back.

Lifting up the hood to her, Kerrington made her way back to Diagon Alley. She wanted to go home, soak in her bathtub and drink red wine. Was that too much for a girl to ask for?

Quote :
Excellent job, Miss Hanson. Mission completed. +50 Galleons.
-Rigel Malfoy, Minister of Magic
Back to top Go down

Just Another Kill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: