Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Charms Lesson (Class I)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Daniels
Charms Professor
Matthew Daniels

Galleons : 29

Charms Lesson (Class I) Empty
PostSubject: Charms Lesson (Class I)   Charms Lesson (Class I) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 am

Matthew walked into the Charms classroom with a box full of Multi-colored feathers for the first lesson that day. He set them down before flicking his hand, levitating each feather to a desk. When he was done, he sat at the edge of his own desk and waited for the class to come in.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Charms Lesson (Class I)   Charms Lesson (Class I) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 am

Stella walked into the classroom, surprised that she was the first one there. Most of the time, Stella was one of the last to arrive because she honestly didn't care much about what the professor was teaching. Stella was more worried about keeping her father's secret a secret and her almost step-mom's even bigger secret. It wasn't something a twelve year old should've been worrying about, but Stella knew that she could handle it.

Nodding to the professor politely, Stella took a seat in the middle and pulled out her wand. She wondered who else would be in her class.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Charms Lesson (Class I)   Charms Lesson (Class I) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Nathan walked into the room and looked around. He wasn't late for once as he took a seat at one of the desks. He picked up the feather in front of him and twirled it in his hand as he waited for the lesson to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms Lesson (Class I)   Charms Lesson (Class I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms Lesson (Class I)
Page 1 of 1