Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Prices and Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

Prices and Items Empty
PostSubject: Prices and Items   Prices and Items EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Cats - 20 galleons

Dogs - 25 galleons

Fire Crab- 150 galleons (Must get special permission from myself)

Mice - 5 galleons

Puffskeins - 10 galleons

Rabbits - 20 galleons

Rats- 5 galleons

Ravens - 25 galleons

Toads - 5 galleons

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Prices and Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prices and Items   Prices and Items EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:55 pm

As the door opened, a bell rang and immediately a golden blur shot past the sales girl feeding him as he headed towards the door. Too bad Alex was in the way and the blur and she collided, and for the second time that day, Alex fell on the floor, this time her packages all around her. The blur, though she guessed it was a pup, hit her hard and she banged her head on the floor quiet hard, so she laid there for a while with her eyes closed, waiting for the pain to subside. When it did, she slowly stood up, making a comical grimace as she gingerly touched the slight swelling at the back of her head.

"I guess my decisions made for me! I'm buying that Golden Cocker Spaniel pup! And I'm naming him Snitch!" Alex said brightly to the shopkeeper, albeit wincing a little in the end as she ran a hand over her slight swelling. She had decided to call him Snitch, after hearing someone say in the snatches of conversations that she picked up on the way, that were bloody fast. Just like the pup she had bought herself.
Back to top Go down

Prices and Items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: