Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

just another night until...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

just another night until... Empty
PostSubject: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Violet walked into the Leaky Cauldron, and her heart stopped. The boy of her dreams was sitting there all by himself. She doesnt know if he knows that she exists, but it didnt matter in her eyes, because she doesnt even know his name. All she knows about him is he is in her year, but a Ravenclaw. She sits down and orders a butterbeer, and she pulls out a book and begins to read. Her wavy brown hair is pulled up in a messy bun with a flower clipped into it. As she sips her butterbeer, out of the corner of her eye she sees him get up. "Oh my God." She thought. "Is he going to talk to me?"

Last edited by Violet Ryan on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 pm

David sat at on of the tables in the Leaky Cauldron, laughing along with his friends. They were talking about how attractive the Head Girl was. David just laughed along to be part of the conversation. Most of his friends were older than him, so they were see who could ask her out first. David, however, had his eyes on another girl.

Said girl, walked into the bar and began reading. David tried to muster up the courage to go over and talk to her. Finally, he got up and walked over to her table. Grinning at her, he took a seat. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked, smiling at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Violet looks up from her book, to see who was talking to her. She sees him, smiling at her, and went speechless. "Not at all." Was what she finally coughed out, and made room for the boy to sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:20 pm

David smiled as she went speechless at the sight of him. Maybe she liked him back. "Thanks." He said to her gratefully.

Looking back up at her, he couldn't help but keep smiling. "You're Violet, right?" He knew her name, but he didn't want to seem like a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Violets heart did sumersaults. He knew her name. "Yes, I am." Violet said with a little laugh.

She couldnt be happier. Now she was curious, how did he know her name, but she didnt know his? "Since you know my name, care to tell me yours?" Violet asked him. She hoped it didnt sound as rude as it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:36 pm

David laughed. "I'm David." He was secretly happy that he knew her name. He had no doubt it was Violet though. When you liked someone as much as he liked Violet, you knew their name.

David leaned back in his chair, smiling at Violet still. "So, your a fifth year, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:46 pm

David. That was his name. "You seem to know alot about me." Violet teased.

"But, in all seriousness, Yes. I am. Are you?" She asked innocently. "What is your house, David?"

As if she already didnt know the answers to both of these questions. She just didnt want to come off as a stalker. It pleased Violet that David was smiling at her, and she smiled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

David laughed. "I have to know all about the prettiest girl in school." He shot back with a grin.

"I'm in fifth year as well." He replied. "I'm also in Ravenclaw."

David was happy that the conversation flowed so easily. She was fun to talk to. David liked her more already.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: just another night until...   just another night until... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Violet blushed at his words. "Me, the prettiest girl in school?" Violet said with a laugh. "I think you have the wrong Violet. Im a Hufflepuff."

But she grinned anyway. She liked talking to David. It was like she knew him forever.It was fun talking to him, and she was surprised at how easy it was to do so.

She longed to know if he liked her as much as she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just another night until...   just another night until... Empty

Back to top Go down

just another night until...
Page 1 of 1