Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Lost.......Maybe a little help here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Lost.......Maybe a little help here? Empty
PostSubject: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:28 am

Okay now she was worried. Scared.......would be inappropriate considering she wasn't scared, no. Creepy people hanging off wall and excessive darkness and pests weren't her scene, but that didn't mean they were scary too. And it also helped that Alex had no idea about the real level of danger around here.

Frowning, she looked at sign after sign, recognizing none, feeling no inclination to enter any. Not that she would have recognized signs from Diagon Alley, but that place was much safer. Not to mention cleaner, she thought, glancing at the side and immediately wishing she hadn't. There was a man lying in his own pool of vomit. Okay now she was a little nervous.

Never having seen a guy passed out from too much alcohol, Alex's original feeling of repulse was overshadowed by her curiosity and she stared non stop at the guy, only being brought back to reality as someone crashed into her.

"Look where you are going!" Someone said, bringing her right back down to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Sirena walked through Knockturn Alley, her robes pulled over her head, masking her identity. Knockturn Alley was not a place you wanted to be, but Sirena had to go pick up things for Psyche and Defense Against the Dark Arts. Sirena made sure she kept her head down and her wand in her hand since, if any recognized her as a descendant of Harry Potter, then she wouldn't be in a good situation.

As she walked through the alley, she noticed a young girl wandering the streets. Sirena raised an eyebrow, realizing that the girl seemed scared.

Siren rested a hand on her shoulder, lifting up her face to reveal that Sirena was not a threat. "What are you doing here sweetie?" Sirena wondered, hoping the girl wasn't too scared.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Okay, after that guys weird behavior, Alex was officially creeped out. And kinda of a scared too. Worriedly, Alex looked all around the Alley, trying hard to find something that felt familiar. But there was no luck, and even if she did see something familiar, there was little chance Alex would recognize. It wasn't that Alex had a bad sense of direction, no, her direction sense was alright, but.............her memory wasn't. Alex had a habit of forgetting the most obvious things, people's names, places, her home telephone no., the list went on and on.

Not realizing she had come to a stand still as she mused about her poor memory, Alex was startled when someone put a hand on her shoulder and lifted her face up. Looking up, not that she had much of an option, she s aw someone with robes over her, she was guessing it was a her, head.

Right, there was fat chance that I am going to tell her that I am lost, I can't even see her face! She could be anyone! What if she kidnaps me!
Alex's suspicious character thought out as she studied and tried to make a mental sketch of the person. No such luck.

So finally, about a minute or so of silence, Alex began, "Well you see, there are really nice antique shops over here," she said, pointing to one which had a gruesome severed head up front. Not a good choice.

Alex waited for a moment, a tentative smile on her face, hands moving around feebly, as she mentally face palmed. She was a good liar, but right now, she was just too preoccupied, so sighing, she deadpanned,

"I am lost."
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Sirena decided that it was probably a good idea to show the girl that she wasn't a threat, so Sirena pulled the hood of her robe off to reveal that she was the Headmistress of Hogwarts. It seemed like almost automatically everyone in the alley looked at Sirena. It was a big deal being a Harry Potter's grandchild.

Sirena couldn't help but smile at the girl's comment about antique shops and especially the one she pointed to. "Honey, I'm Sirena Potter, in case you can't recognize me." Noticing the girl's age, Sirena smirked. "You're a first year at Hogwarts, yes?"

"Well, if you're lost, I can help led you back to Diagon Alley. Where it is much safer. If you want."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 am

Alex frowned as she tried to remeber who Sirena Potter was....she had definitly heard or read the name before......it would be a good thing for Alex to know just who this lady was, you know, in case this lady tried something funny, Alex could at least recognize her!

So, eyeing the lady a little suspiciously, she answered, "Yeah okay!" as she shrugged, turning in a random direction which she thought to be Diagon Alley's way.

"Oh, and yes, I do start my first year at Hogwarts, but what is it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 am

Sirena smiled. The girl seemed like quite the spiteful. Sirena could remember when she was like that. Hopefully the girl was frightened of her or anything. Sirena hoped she didn't appear as a threat.

Sirena smirked when the girl started walking one way. "Um, sweetie, you're going the wrong way." Sirena had picked up the habit of calling everyone sweetie, honey, darling and so forth from her mother. "Diagon Alley is the other way." Sirena called, setting her hands on her hips.

"I'm the Headmistress." Sirena said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 am

Alex mouth fell open ina little 'O', as she mentally face palmed. Whoops!

"Well that means I can trust you!" Alex stated as she folled her headmistress's finger. Silently, in her head, she added, And I can easily recognize you.

"So.....I thought Headmasters/Headmistress's were supposed to be old people? And while we are at this topic, what inspired you guys to name a school, Hog..." Alex paused for effect, "...Warts? Doesn't sound like the name of an awesome educating institute does it?"
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 am

Sirena laughed charmingly. "Yes, you can trust me." Sirena stated with a wide grin. "Don't worry, I was a Gryffindor too. So, by default, I'm a good guy." Sirena joked. "You know who the Potters are, right?" The girl seemed like she was easily confused. That thought made Sirena grin. She loved girls who were bubbly like her. "Can you tell me your name, so I know I can trust you?" Sirena felt a little silly asking an eleven year old that.

"Not all of them all old. I did have an article written about me though. Since I'm the youngest Headmaster/Headmistress to be at Hogwarts." Sirena calmly said. "I don't know why the Founders named it Hogwarts. Perhaps you'll learn that in History of Magic this year." Sirena said smartly to the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 am

"I don't want to be the good guy by default, but then I don't think I will be.....I mean, I am pretty sure I will be the bane of my professors existenc by the end of the year!" Alex answered, frowning in the start but smiling in the end.

"The Potters? Not really, but seeing the books that I saw in that bookstor, you know, like, 'How Potter defeated the Dark Lord and How You Can Do it Too!' I am guessing he was this bloke who defeated some evil, person. Are you related to them?" she asked, feeling a little unsure of her knowledge.

Miffed a little by her headmistress's 'trusting' comment, Alex laughed none the less as she added, "I know no magic, am eleven years old, you happen to be my headmistress, and I am pretty hungry, I really don't see how can you not trust me! I mean, ther's nothing I can do! But hey, my name's Alex!"

"History of Magic? Sounds cool! Do they teach geneology there?"
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:07 am

Sirena laughed. "So, I guess you're fairly positive you'll be in Gryffindor. I'm going to let you in on a little hint. Gryffindor is the best house." Sirena stated smugly, smiling down at the girl. "Well, if there is one professor that you should be on the good side of, it is Pysche Malfoy. She is the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. Scary girl." Sirena said cheerfully.

Sirena was honestly surprised when the girl didn't know who the Potters were. "Yes, well, about 50 years ago there was this dark lord named Lord Voldemort. Well, Harry Potter was the only person that survived Voldemort's killing curse and Harry was only a baby. Then, eventually, som years later, Harry defeated Lord Voldemort." Sirena said, giving her the short version. "Yes, I'm his granddaughter. You'll have me come in during one of your classes and explain it all to you. Don't worry." Sirena said with a grin.

"Well, then I guess I can trust you. Alex is a amazing name." Sirena said. "Do you know where you're parents are so you can get some food?" Sirena wondered. If the Alex's parents weren't here, Sirena would have to buy the girl some food herself.

"It is very cool. Genealogy?" Sirena wondered, feeling a bit confused. "Isn't that some Muggle thing?" Sirena didn't mean to offend any Muggles, but she was truthfully confused about what the girl was talking of.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 am

"Malfoy? I think I've heard the name, though I can't be sure. Anyways, do you realize, your tone doesn't make her seem particularlarly scary." Alex ansxwered as she shrugged.

"Oh, so that explains the whole defeat the dark thing." she added, understanding dawning on her face. "So you teach too?"

"My parents are not here, they said I should be much more independent, seeing that I am going to boarding school and all that, and they had to buy Derrek's stuff too." she asnwered, shrugging as she smiled. "Besides, I like doign stuff without my parents, I can't do anything with my mom at least, she behaves like I a giving her heart attacks. So with her, bye bye fun!"

'It is right, but its not exactly my real name, I think you can call it more of a nick name, but seeing that that I HATE my reall name, Alex suffices."

"Geneology....its families. Like family trees, histories, antique stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost.......Maybe a little help here?   Lost.......Maybe a little help here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost.......Maybe a little help here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: