Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! Empty
PostSubject: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:10 am

Alex was feeling excited. And sad. Excited because she was looking forward to going to school. Sad, because she didn't realize while she was spending, exactly how much she had spent. It wasn't that the Storms were poor, far from it, they were considered rich b muggle standards, she however, despised spending money. Preferring to hoard it up.

Snitch, apparently, was a good reflector of Alex's feelings. He was literally jumping around in his basket, making it hard for her to balance everything. Spotting an empty chair, Alex decided that she was going to sit down, have a muffin or doughnut and then head outside to find bars on her cell. Sighing contently just thinking about the gooey richness of chocolate chips, she sat down on the seat, setting her bags down around her.

Unfortunately, she also let go of Snitch's basket too, and he wasn't going to miss up on this opportunity. Stealthily, he crept and then went out to create his very own brand of mayhem. Alex. meanwhile, had her eyes closed, imagining her order befreo it even reached up straight, straightened up immediately when she heard Snitch's happy barks and someone else's scream. Standing up, she desperately tried to find him, finally spotting him.................just as someone holding plates tripped on him.

CRASH! Alex heard as she squeezed her eyes shut, swearing silently to kill or return Snitch the first thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 am

Andrew was balancing his sister's pasta and ice tea and his pumpkin juice as he moved away from the counter. His parents weren't here, staying true to their word of never Seeing Lauren in their lifetime. Not that Lauren particularly minded, according to her, Mark more then made it up. Yeah! Just excuse me while I puke, he thought as he rolled his eyes.

CRASH! A while back, he was carefully maneuvering his way around the crowded pub, and the next thing he knew, he was lying on the floor, food scattered all around him. Angrily sitting up and brushing off most of the food off him as people around snickered, he searched for the culprit, raising his eyebrows as he saw a golden tail trying to desperately to get lost in the crowd. This must be it, he thought as he picked the dog up, searching for its owner with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 am

Alex hesitantly opened her eyes a bit, and then threw them open suddenly. She saw that a boy, maybe her age, was holding Snitch in his hands, very roughly she might add, and searching around for someone. Probably me!, she thought as she contemplated running away, but he had Snitch, and if her mother ever cam to know........no, she would have to go and talk to the guy.

Squaring her shoulders, she marched up to the guy and tapped his shoulder lightly.

"I am sorry Snitch tripped you over."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Frowning, Andrew turned as he felt someone tap his shoulders, for a second he glanced at the girl, about his age, in confusion, before his face suddenly cleared up. "so you are this dog's owner? I don't think there's a doubt about it though." he asked, his last comment filled with displeasure and said in a highly insulting manner, as he dropped 'Snitch' as the girl called the dog, lightly on the ground and turned to walk away.

"You know, you should take better care of your dog, not that I expect he would have behaved differently. If I would have been in his place, I would try and run away from you too!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:49 pm

"You bloody stuck up snob! What the hell do you mean by you trying to run away from me! If I were a dog I would never ever go withing ten feet radius from you!" Alex answered angrily, her temper rising from the snobbishness of the guy, and the fact that he almost threw Snitch down.

"And you do realize he could have gotten hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Andrew felt his eyes narrow as the girl continued, turning around, he asked, "Do you really have to add an 'if' to that statement?" before once again turning away from the annoying girl. He didn't really know what was annoying and bothersome, tripping over that dog, or to have to talk to the girl who literally bounced around with energy and thought that everything could be made OK by saying sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Alex paused for a while in confused silence, before the full realization of what he had called set in. "You..." she would have liked nothing more but to go after him, turn him back forcefully and then rant up on his faults for five minutes straight.

In fact, she did just that. Narrowing her eyes, she marched up to that guy and forcefully turned him around, and then started off, not even pausing to take a breath.

"You! What do you think of yourself? Do you think that you can just waltz in and then trip over your freaking big head and blame in on Snitch? Because you can't! Bloody SNOB!" she accused, poking her finger in his chest after every sentence.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:07 am

Andrew had to admit, he was more than a little surprised when the girl followed him and then forcefully turned him around, completely ruining his shirt, he might add. Rolling his eyes as the girl let out her anger on him by poking her finger in his chest, he slapped her hand away each time and continued to straighten his clothes, waiting for her to finish.

"First of all, keep your fingers to yourself. And second, when someone walks away from you, it means they do NOT want to talk to you! So excuse me as I explain, and walk out AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am

"I don't believe you! YOU were the one who overreacted, insulted me and now you don't even want to finish the thing that you started! If you think I am just going to let you walk away from me after you called me freakin' dog, you are sadly mistaken! You dirtbag!" Alex spat out angrily, this boy was getting on her bloody nerves! Who did he think he was?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 am

Andrew raised an amused eyebrow as the girl, 'angrily' spat those 'hateful' words at him, yeah right!

"Oh you make me quiver in my boots! And get your facts straight, I did not start anything, if I remember correctly, and I do, it was your dirty dog that started all this. Not me, I happen to be the innocent by stander here, whose shoes by the way, said dog is ruining!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 am

'Shut up! Just shut up! You may have unfulfilled wishes and chiz but that does not mean you go around taking out your preteen angst on everybody around okay! And just so you know, there is nothing dirty about Snitch, there is, however, everything dirty about you! So why don't you go take a shower or something, cause you...honestly SUCK and STINK!" Alex returned angrily, picking up Snitch and wlaking off, she was NOT going to spend her entire day just going after that dumbass, no way! She was better than that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!   Snitch! Snitch! Snitch! Empty

Back to top Go down

Snitch! Snitch! Snitch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: