Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

The Chester Manor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

The Chester Manor Empty
PostSubject: The Chester Manor   The Chester Manor EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 am

Stella sat in the ebony bench in front of her grand piano. Her fingers rested gently on the ivory keys. It was the middle of the day at her parents were in the study reading and having their afternoon tea. Stella had escaped from her mother's questioning. It was more than obvious that her mother was curious about the Wizarding world. She had constant questions and comments about it. Her father on the other hand, was not as accepting. He was even more cold to his daughter than before. Stella winced at her thoughts. It wasn't that he was cold to his daughter per se. He was just... Standoffish. Stella couldn't blame him though. He did want a son, after all.

Pressing down slightly, the piano made a beautiful sound. She could hear a chuckle from her mother. Her mother always enjoyed when Stella played the piano. Stella waited before she played the next note. After she did so, her mother let out snot her giggle. Stella and her mother had this game where Stella would play a note and her mother would react until-- "Stella-Bella, if you're going to play the piano, please play dear!" Her mother called, making Stella smile. Until that, Stella thought with a grin.

Then, Stella played a simple melody that caused a smile to appear on the blonde's face. After she was finished, she heard her mum announce dinner. "Coming!" She yelled back.

As Stella made her way down the stairs, she caught her mother by surpise, making her yelp. "Stella darling, you frightened me!" Her mother said, flipping her brown hair over her shoulder. Noticing the look on her daughters face, Stellas mom frowned. "What's wrong honey?"

That's when Stella broke down into tears. Everything was crashing down on her. "I found out who my biological parents are! My grandfather was the darkest and most dangerous wizard of out history. He killed so many. Started a war. He's the heir if Slytherin and is exactly like me! Mom I'm scared! I know I should change my name because I need to honor the fact that I am an heir of Slytherin!" Stella cried out.

Her mother soothed her. "It's alright, you aren't like you grandfather if he was a killer. You can change your name, I don't mind."

And the next week, Stella was officially Stella Riddle.
Back to top Go down

The Chester Manor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: