Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

A Lunch Without Any Spills

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

A Lunch Without Any Spills Empty
PostSubject: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Andrew had gotten himself a new lunch, shortly after that girl had spilled his previous one all over himself, now wasn't that just great?First Black, now that girl, he had even seen them talk together, he had a feeling that she had teamed up with Black, but he couldn't be sure.

Sighing in contentment, as he sipped his pumpkin juice, glad that no one had spilled his food or tripped him, he leaned back in his chair, just enjoying the moment of peace in his morning filled with Black episodes.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Stella walked into the Leaky Cauldron, her stomach growling as she thought of food. After her conversation with Alex, Stella was a little shaken up, but nothing that would bring down her spirits. There was a chance that Stella was't their heir, but she knew the chances were unlikely.

Noticing how full the pub was, Stella sighed and made her way over to a boy sitting alone at a table. "Hello, do you mind if sit here? Everywhere else is full." Stella politely said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Andrew was enjoying his solitude, when it was interrupted by a girl, carefully keeping his glass back down, he arched an eyebrow at the girl, wondering how she was a lot different than most of the girls he had met today. Wait! Make that ALL!

Nodding his head, he looked down back at his food, asking without looking up, "first year, Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Noticing his eyebrow raised in question, Stella sighed. He seems like a pleasant fellow, Stella thought. "I won't bother you. I'll just be eating too." Stella promised. She understand how much she liked her solitude and she knew that he probably didn't enjoy being interrupted.

Stella nodded back in thanks. She took a sit across from him, ordering food when the waiter came over. "Yes, and you?" Stella replied, thinking that if she was going to sit here, she should be polite.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:09 pm

"Yes, I will be joining Hogwarts this year." Andrew answered in a moderately polite tone. If the girl was going to be polite, then he wasn't going to jump around trying for screaming matches as that Black girl. Frowning as he remembered the day's events he brushed himself off again, though he had already changed his clothes.

Thinking that they were now going to be sitting on the same table, Andrew figured, he might as well try to make conversation, though he had a feeling the girl might not enjoy it. "So whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Stella smiled softly at e boy. He seemed polite enough. While he wasn't as likable (so far) as Alex, he seemed like a boy Stella could tolerate. And that was her impression if him. She hadn't evern gotten to know him yet. "What house are you hoping to be in?" Stella wondered curiously, hoping the boy wouldn't mind a little bit of conversation.

"I'm Stella--" Stella faultered on what she should introduce herself as. Should she say Riddle, which was her actual last name as she figured out today, or Chester; the name of her adoptive parents. "Chester." Stella decided, thinking that saying that would cause less trouble.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Andrew gave a questioning glance towards the girl when she paused for a while before completing her name, but he decided to keep his questions to himself, if the girl wanted him to know, she would tell, if not, then he wasn't going to press.

"The house I'd like to go in?" Andrew paused as he considered the options. "Its a tough call." he said finally adding as an explanation.

"I would have liked to be in Slytherin, but that would fit into my parents plan of me, so I also don't want to be in it, Ravenclaw, seem to be about this bunch of know-it-alls so no, I do not want to go there. Hufflepuff, my parents believed it wasn't a House good enough, and that is their only view on which I feel an inclination to agree with. That leaves Gryffindor, which serves the purpose of me infuriating my parents, and avoiding more.........unlikable choices."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Stella nodded when the boy explained his choices. "I have a string feeling that I will be placed in Slytherin, not matter my feelings on the topic." Stella said solemnly, her mind wondering to the fact that she was the only known heir of Slytherin. Well, known to herself. She bet everyone thought the Slytherin blood line was dead. "I suppose if I had a choice though, I would be in Gryffindor as well."

"And your name is?" Stella realized she had forgot to ask it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 pm

"I have heard the Sorting Hat takes into account your feelings and choices." Andrew said, remembering the time when his parents had told him to think of no House other than Slytherin. It had been a week ago, when he got his letter, if he remembered correctly.

"My name is Andrew Stonewell."

Last edited by Andrew Stonewell on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Stella scoffed. "I don't that will happen for the Heir of Slytherin." Stella slapped her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide. "Please don't tell anyone! No one was supposed to know. I just found out today!" Stella said in a hushed whisper. "My actual name is Stella Riddle." she said with a cringe. She had really messed up by telling the boy about her family. Hopefully he was someone she could trust.

"Stonewell is a Pureblood name, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:04 pm

"Which explains the pause." Andrew answered in a matter of fact tone, his eyes widened a little in shock and surprise, but that was all he was going to do in front of the already nervous girl. Seeing that the girl seemed worried, he added lightly, "I won't tell anyone....but I would blackmail you later, if you cross me!" Even though he didn't mean to do it, and he added just enough insincerity in his voice to let her know that too.

"So is Chester your name before today? Or you made that up? By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how did you find out you were a Riddle?"

Leaning the chair back on its back legs, he added, "Yes, yes it is."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Stella nodded thankfully. "I can't have everyone knowing that Voldemort's granddaughter is attending Hogwarts. Especially considering no one knows Voldemort even had an heir." Stella stated thoughtfully. "Blackmail eh? You've just met the most vengeful person around, so I'd be careful if I were you." Stella joked, knowing that he didn't mean it. But, if he did, Stella didn't mind because she was just as bad.

"Chester is my adoptive parents' names." Stella explained. "Well, I met this girl named Alex and she helped me realize it. We put the pieces together and figured it out." Stella told him. Then, she realized that this was the person Alex had talked about. Stella didn't think he as that bad. "It was fairly easy considering not many families can speak Parseltongue."

Stella smiled at the boy. "What's it like? Living with a Pureblood family? I live with Muggles."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Andrew rolled his eyes, "I think I can handle."

Groaning when he heard Alex's name, he dropped his head onto the table. "Is she a Black? Did she complain about me? Was she annoyingly happy? And did she mention a dog named Snitch? If so, you just had the pleasure of meeting the world's most annoying person."

Lifting his head up as Stella asked her next question, Andrews paused, thinking as he carefully chose his words. "Well, if you lived with my parents, you would live in a world full of expectations. Where everyone expects you to excel at magic because you have been brought up with it. To be better than everyone else, and not to get sorted anywhere but in Slytherin. Oh! And the house elves do everything, they, or magic."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow when Andrew verbally bashed Alex right into the ground. Stella couldn't stop the smirk that made its way onto her face. "I have met her. She wasn't awful around me. In fact, she was quiet helpful." Stella leaned her head over to the side. "What did she do to you, if you don't mind me asking?" Stella wondered, leaning back in her chair.

"Sounds awful, no offense, but it does." Stella stated, wincing inwardly at the thought. "My parents, though Muggles, are strict like that. High expectation, perfect grammar and posture. Among other things." Stella wondered if her parents kept her would they have House Elves? Would she be treated like a queen? She supposed so. Considering her family.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:22 pm

"Her dog tripped me, she then 'apologized' before blowing up over my smallest comment, then I had the misfortune of meeting her again, during which she continually tried to snub me, and then she refused to tell me her name, when I threatened to call her 'Princess' if she didn't, she pushed my chair on the ground, other than acting generally immature and annoying. That, I believe sums it up." Andrew answered, taking a bite out of his third lunch today. He came off, as hugely annoyed as he said all this, and rightly so, because he was. According to him, Black had overreacted, and had been more annoying than was called for.

"Don't worry, none taken." He replied, in what he hoped was a reassuring tone, as a comfortable silence settled in the environment.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Stella smiled at the waiter thankfully when he handed her a sandwich and apple. Her attention was then focused back on Andrew as he spoke about Alex. "Sounds like a bad experience for everyone involved. You both probably could've handled it better, but that's the past." Stella shrugged. "I can't say my temper is any better. I probably would've cursed her if she did that to me. But, when I met her, she was pleasant enough." Stella hoped the boy wouldn't get mad at her statement. She was just being honest. And, if she was remaining being honest, she would say that Andrew wasn't all that bad to be around. They could have a conversation, which was nice.

Taking a bite of her sandwich, Stella sat with Andrew in a comfortable silence. "Is there anyone else I should be worried about?" Stella wondered, hoping to get to know Andrew better. The more people she knew at Hogwarts the better. Especially if that person wasn't freaking out about her family history.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

"Yes, well I handled it exceptionally well for my account, it she who came after me and dragged me back in, even after I had walked away." Andrew insisted, he could accept his mistake and just move on, and this, was the real reason of the clash between Black and him. He wouldn't back down, and neither would she.

"The only other person I have met is a Fifth Year Hufflepuff, who insisted that me and Black were meant to be or something." He added with a shrug, he didn't know many people going t Hogwarts, but he would make up.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Stella smirked. "Of course you did." Stella said in a serious tone. She wasn't trying to be sarcastic. Andrew did seem a lot more mature than Alex. Yet, that didn't mean Andrew was better than Alex. "Just don't hurt each other too much." Stella warned. If they hated each as much as it seemed like, Stella was worried that their hate would come to blows.

"Aren't Hufflepuffs infamous for being matchmakers?" Stella wondered. "I would be afraid to meet her due to the fact that she might try to match me up with someone." Stella admitted with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Andrew rolled his eyes, again, "Yes, go on be sarcastic, I suppose you believe Black handled herself better? And as for hurting each other, well rest assured, I plan to keep a safe distance from her." He added, taking a sip out of his pumpkin juice. "That would, of course, go all waste if she ends up in the same house as me."

He sincerely hoped Black wouldn't end up in his house, he couldn't stand being in all her classes. Shuddering slightly, he went back to his food.

"I do believe it would be in our best interest to stay away from her. Not that she wasn't nice, she was polite and all, just a little too..........quick on conclusions."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Stella chuckled lightly. "I wasn't being sarcastic, honestly. You seem much more mature than her. While, I enjoy being her friend, you are much more level headed and easier to talk to." Stella admitted. She liked Alex quiet a bit and felt like she would be good friends with the girl. But Andrew seemed like someone who was on her level. Stella smirked when Andrew said that. "Knowing fate, you'll end up in the same house."

Stella smiled at Andrew's suggestion. "I would like to meet her, to see what she's like." Stella decided. "But, it sounds like she is quite frightening for a Hufflepuff."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:12 pm

"Yes, well if Black is the only person you have met up until now, I am not really sure how much of a complement that is." Andrew said, in his Black tone, a careful mix of contempt and a little politeness, but the politeness changed, depending on the person who he was talking to.

"Probably will, I just hope teachers don't pair us together, she will murder me in five seconds flat." He added, staring out into nothing as he thought about what would happen if he did get paired up with Black.

Dragging himself out of his musings, he looked back at Stella as he answered, "You must be experienced in meeting all types of people. She is a blonde, you'll find her."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow in return to Andrew's statement. "While Alex is the only other witch or wizard I have met, she is not the first person." Stella replied smartly. "And, it is a fairly large compliment." Stella admitted with a friendly smile.

"Merlin, if I meet someone who I hate that much in my house, I might curse him." Stella didn't know how she would handle that. It wouldn't be fun, she knew that much.

Stella nodded in acknowledgement. "Won't be too hard to miss than." Stella reached forward and took another bite out of her sandwich. "You from London?" Stella asked, still trying to make friendly conversation with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 am

"Well, if you say so." Andrew answered, taking another bite of his lunch. He was a bit paranoid, glancing around here and there as he ate. He wondered a little if it offended Stella, but didn't really think too much of it. One thing was for sure, he wouldn't get another lunch today!

"Yes I do, and where do you live?" He asked politely, keeping up with the small talk they were making.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 am

Violet walks into the Leaky Cauldron for a quick snack before getting her robes. She already had everything esle, so she awkwardly walks in, trying not to drop her bags. Of course, she did. She blushed and kneels to pick them up, and she hears a familiar male voice. Andrew? Violet thinks to herself. She wanted to apoligize, she didnt really think that about he and Alex. She was thinking of herself and a boy, David. They havent spoken in a while, and that is how the two acted toward each other in their first year. Now, they are some sort of a couple. Violet sighed, and hoped to herself that they were.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:57 am

Andrew was looking around discreetly when he saw a girl trip and fall, hurriedly clutching the table to maintain its balance, he took a closure look at the girl. It was Violet, remembering that maybe he had been a little too harsh on her, after all they had forced her to tell even when she didn't want to. Going up to her, he helped her with her bags and took her to his table.

"Come sit with us Violet. Here, this Stella Chester. Stella, this is Violet, the girl I told you about?" HE introduced them both as he sat down, taking a sip of his now finishing pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lunch Without Any Spills
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: