Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Procrastinating

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Theresa grinned as she mixed together four ice cream flavoures to make an ultimate ice cream flavour. She had spent a lot of time in the leaky cauldron with Alex instead of getting her school things and now she was busy experimenting with ice cream. Her father was probably right to call her a procrastinater but shopping was boring so she couldn't really be blamed for that.

She sat down at an empty table and was about to try the treat but quickly took her dragon tooth off from around her neck and put it on the table. The last thing she wanted was to get the thing sticky already. She dug into her food and tasted all the flavours at once with a grin.

It was very quiet which was a change for her. "I guess that's what happens when Alex isnt around" she mused to herself. She liked her friend but it didnt change the fact it was still a big difference. Huming to herself, she continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Violet went into the ice cream shop, and ordered a berry ice cream. As she walked by a girl sitting alone, the girl said "I guess thats what happens when Alex isnt around." Violet laughs and stops.
"So you know Alex too?" Violet asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Theresa looked up when she heard a laugh and saw a girl who looked a few years older then her. So she knew Alex too. She wasn't surprised since she wasnt one to be shy.

"Yeah. I'm guesing by the laugh that she has made quite an impression" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:30 pm

"You have no idea." Violet said, smiling. "Im Violet. Can I sit down?" She nodded to the empty chair across from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 am

Theresa laughed slightly and nodded. This girl seemed nice and there was never any harm in some company.

"Sure and my name is Resa" she said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 am

"Resa..." Violet said. "Is that short for anything?"
"So, Resa." Violet said, sitting down. "How did you have the pleasure to meet Alex?" She asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 am

"It's short for Theresa" Theresa explained as she put down her spoon.

"I live a few houses down from Alex and I met her a while back and ten minutes after meeting her, we were being chased by a park gardener she insulted" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Violet laughed. "That seems like something Alex would do."
Violet had no talked to Alex in a while, and she began to think about how she met her. "We met because she heard me say something about Hogwarts. You are going there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:24 pm

"What was it?" Theresa asked curiously. She thought it would be a good idea to know everything she could about the school. "I'm going to be a first year this year" she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:27 pm

"Well, there is a new headmistress. Im not sure about her..." Violet said. "All I know is that shes a desendant from Harry Potter." Violet rolled her eyes. "That doesnt mean shes going to be great." Violet contunied. "Thats what people are saying about her, that shes going to be great. I dont think so personally. Shes too young.he just graduated from Hogwarts two years ago." Violet concluded.
"Im a hufflepuff, a fifth year. What house are you wanting to be in?" Violet asked. "Dont listen to what people say about hufflepuff, its a great house really." Violet said earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Theresa listened and nodded. "No one should be judged for their family" she said. She was a little surprised about how young she was. She thought all the teachers at Hogwarts were suppose to old.

She smiled when she heard her talking about hufflepuff. "I dont" she said.

She was happy now that she had met someone from the house she dreamed of being in. "I actually want to be in hufflepuff when I go to Hogwarts" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm

"Really? Thats great!" Voilet said cheerfully. "People always judge me, thinking Im slow because im in hufflepuff." Violet said, scrunching her nose. "Hufflepuffs are shy, but they like to help whoever they can. They are smarter than alot of people give credit for." Violet explained. "You seem like you would be a good hufflepuff."
"At least your not wanting to be in slytherin." Violet said darkly. "They are the worst lot at hogwarts, even after they get out of school. I try and stay away from them as much as I can." Violet ended her story.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Theresa grinned a little when Violet said she would be a good hufflepuff. "Being in hufflepuff hardly makes you slow. I think it's the nicest house and everyone in it will be easy to get along with and friendly" she said.

She nodded when she mentioned the slytherins. She tried not to judge people but it did seem like a patten of traits in that house.

"It must be hard to avoid them" she said. "I heard that the hufflepuff common room is the closest to the slytherin one" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 pm

"Where ever you heard that, your right." Violet said sadly. "They are in the dungeons though, so you never see them away from eating and classes."
"Everyone is easy to get along with... Theres not alot of fights in the common room, besides little squabbles. I have good friends in hufflepuff." Violet said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Theresa sighed a little when she was told exactly where the Slytherin common rooms were. Kind of made sence that they were in the dungeons.

"I'll make sure not to bump into them" she said. "If I manage to get people angry before Hogwarts then I would probably do the same when I am that close to Slytherins" she said as she thought of the boy she had met.

"Hufflepuff sounds like it will be more fun now" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 pm

"Dont worry. They tend to themselves usally. They think they are better because of their blood." Violet rolled her eyes. "Have you met anyone thats going to Hogwarts? Besides Alex and I, of course."
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Theresa scrunched her nose. Slytherins were deffinetly odd.

"I did meet someone for about a second" she said as she tried to think. "I cant remember his name though but he was very rude" she said. "I knocked into his table and all of a sudden he was telling me to stay away from him" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 pm

"Let me guess. Was his name Andrew?" Violet had met him, but he seemed nice at first. Then, he got rude and stalked off. "I met him too." Violet told the girl. "Dont worry about it, i think hes shy and insecure." Violet assumed, and shrugged the thought away.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 pm

"I think that was him" Theresa said and shrugged. "I'm not worried about it" she said with a bright smile. "I didn't really talk to him except when I said sorry so it's not like I should care about it" she said and ate more of her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:10 pm

"Thats the spirit." Violet said cheerfully. She ate her ice cream, before it melted.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Theresa grinned when she tasted to flavours that went well together. "Yup, so what's the students at Hogwarts like?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

"The students normally stay with their houses. But there are exeptions." Violet grinned, thinking about David, her ravenclaw boyfriend. "Besides the slytherins, all the other houses intermix at times." Violet paused to think about the students at Hogwarts. "Most of them are friendly, and the older students like to help the younger ones."
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 pm

"Well that's good because I will need help" Theresa smiled. She just knew she was going to get lost or something before lessons even started.

"I would hate to stick to my own house. Not that I wont like my house but I would want to meet other people too" she said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yeah, I do too. So, I hangout with a few ravenclaw people-" Violet cut herself off, thinking about David. "-And quite a few gryffindors." Violet admitted. "But I love the people in my house." Violet said earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Theresa wondered why she had paused before saying Gryffindors. Maybe she was thinking. She probably should stay clear of the topic of Ravenclaws and Gryffindors if it might upset her.

"As long as none of them are rude, I am going to try and meet as many people as I can" she said with a grin. "Think people would be scared if I randomly ran around the Great Hall and said hi to everyone?" she asked with a thoughtful expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating   Procrastinating Empty

Back to top Go down

Procrastinating
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: