Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Purchasing my Wand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

Purchasing my Wand Empty
PostSubject: Purchasing my Wand   Purchasing my Wand EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Stella walked into the small wand shop, the bell ring longer than it should. The shop was dimly lit and there seemed to be a rustling coming from the back of the shop. Stella knitted her eyebrows together as she stood there, her posture stick straight. Her face was in a blank mask. She wasn't about to give anything away.

"Stella Riddle?" A man asked her. He had bright blue eyes and wide red hair. Stella jumped when he said her last name. Not many people knew that name. Only her friends. Stella had never met this man in her life. She didn't understand how he knew her.

The man smiled a wide smile at her. "Don't worry about how I know you, I just do. And I know you are looking for a wand." The man disappeared from her view without letting her say anything. Stella just stood there, dumbstruck, and waited from him to come back.

The man came back quickly, holding a wand box. The only odd thing about it, was that it was locked. "This wand right here was never supposed to be given to anyone. This wand, right here, belonged to Lord Voldemort." The man smiled. "I believe it will fit you perfectly."

Stella looked at the man with wide, scared eyes. That wand was the one that caused many people to die. And now he was saying that the wand would fit her perfectly. That was not what she wanted to hear. Nonetheless, she held out her hand and let the man place it there.

Like he said, the wan fit perfectly. It gave her a sense of power and strength. The wand wasn't the most attractive, but it was powerful. She felt like she could cast any curse. She loved it automatically. "I'll take it."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Purchasing my Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchasing my Wand   Purchasing my Wand EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 am

Alex walked into the wand shop and was sorely disappointing by what she saw, according to her, this whole hit and trial method was so inaccurate. Maybe someone should catalog stuff like that, she thought but she didn't voice it, reading the sign on the entrance of the shop. It listed stuff like your wand choosing you, and being different and all that chiz.

Well that explains it, she thought, reading the board in front of the shop, as she waited for the shopkeeper to finish with the customer before her. It took her a while to realize it was Stella. "Stella? 'Sup girl?"

She whistled as the shopkeeper explained to Stella what her wand really was.

Smiling, the shopkeeper called her up as Stella paid. Knitting her eyebrows together, Alex picked up and tried almost every one of the wands, rejecting each one. Some felt cold, some didn't do anything, some were short, she could rattle of millions of reasons why she rejected them. Mechanically picking up the wands and trying them, she picked up the fifth last one too. Not noticing anything special until she waved it.

Immediately, a bright blue ray kind of thing shot out from her wand and ricocheted in the shop, destroying almost everything it touched, in the end, it burst into millions of tiny electrical blue sparkles over her head. Feeling slightly awkward, Alex walked up to the counter with her new wand in hand.

"That's a blackthorn wand, Miss Alexandria Black. Highly volatile, much like its owner, I see." The guy who was selling the wands said, he was creepy, with bright blue eyes.

"I am not volatile!" Alex retorted angrily, he was comparing her to chemicals! "I am not an acid!"

"My point exactly." The shopkeeper said. "Blackthorn and Phoenix feather, unusual combination." He mused, packing the wand for a very confused Alex.

"How did he know my name, did you tell him?" She asked Stella as she collected her wand.
Back to top Go down

Purchasing my Wand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: