Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Charms Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charms Rules Empty
PostSubject: Charms Rules   Charms Rules EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey everyone, here are the rules for my classroom that I expect you all to follow. While, I'm not too hard on giving detention, I love taking House Points away. Yeah, that's a warning.

1. I do not want anyone arriving late. If you are arriving late, you must give me a good reason. If not, then I will have to make a fool of yourself.

2. You are not to use magic unless I give you permission to. Don't even touch your wands until I say you can, got it?

3. You may all call me Professor Petrov or Professor Landon. Either one. But nothing else.

4. Do not leave class until I let you. If you leave class before I tell you that you can, there will be consequences.

5. Do not curse other students. If a duel breaks out in my class, you will be punished.

6. Do not use foul language in my class. If I hear you, you will have a lot of house point taken away from you.

7. Do not use colored text. Only I'm allowed to do that.

See, it won't be that hard to follow the rules. Just try your hardest.

Professor Petrov
Back to top Go down

Charms Rules
Page 1 of 1