Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Researching the Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

Researching the Chamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:09 am

Stella laughed. "I found it extremely funny when only you clapped. But, I have to give Nate, Violet and Andy credit for clapping too. I found it hysterical that most people responded to your threat. You should've seen how much the Slytherins were clapping after that. I was surprised that they did't hurt themselves." Stella said with a smile. "The teachers were probably greatful that you were brave enough to do that."

Stella raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry. That sucks. Wanna switch dorm mates?" Stella joked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 am

"Alex why would Stella clap for herself?" Violet joked, laughing.

"People will warm up to you Stella." Violet said, confident. "They will also warm up to the fact that Alex, Nathan, Andrew, and I are your friends." She nodded after she said it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 am

"Yeah well, I didn't get sorted into Gryffindor for nothing! But that major pain in the butt has been sorted there too!" Alex answered, crushing her bottle a little. "Andy?" She asked, her eyebrow quirked.

"Yeah, because no one else was clapping! I clapped for myself!"

"And, nah I can't take up that offer, If I switch dorm mates.........How do I get my revenge?" Alex answered, halk joking. But she would get her revenge, Alex always did. She never could play the victim for long. And vengeance, was sweet.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:23 am

Stella nodded when Alex questioned Stella's nickname for Andrew. "Yep. I ran into Andrew at the Leaky Cauldron and we became friends." Stella sighed before Alex could freak out. "And don't go all crazy on me because I'm friends with Andy. You two won't be around each other unless you two make that happen. Except for the Chamber. He's coming down there too." Stella hoped Alex wouldn't make a big scene.

"Good point. I need to get revenge too. We can work on that together." Stella said with a devious smirk. She loved getting back at people. It was so easy too.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 am

Alex was in shock, like huge big time, catatonic shock. "WHAT?!" Alex asked, crushing her bottle her bottle completely.

"Why? The next ting you'll tell me, he will come in on our Animagi lessons too!" Alex answered, flabbergasted, and confused. "I don't make scenes! He does! I even apologized!"

"yeah, we have to, maybe we could work on that. WITHOUT Stonewell!" Alex added, grudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 am

Stella groaned and sunk into her seat when Alex freaked out. "Alex, calm down. It's not that big of a deal. We get along. Just calm down. It's not like I can only be one of your friends. I can be both." Stella explained.

"No, he's not." Stella said with a laugh. Stella was going to practice becoming an Animagi with Andrew as well, but Stella couldn't tell Alex Andy's secret. She wasn't like that. She was going to have to find a way to split her time between them equally. "Just calm down. You two won't even know the other is down in the Chamber." Stella added a mental hopefully to that sentence.

"Andy won't help." Stella said in an exasperated tone, but there was a smile on her face nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 am

"Yes whatever, just keep me away from him, and I will be good!" Alex answered, shrugging, as she looked at her ruined bottle.

"No we will! I will trip and he will comment and you should know that! Because you know him!" Alex retorted, putting her head in her arms. "Anyways, lets cut this Stonewell crap out, and lets discuss why you came here in the first place! I am guessing its about the Chamber?" Alex aksed in a muffled voice.

Sighing, she got up, and blinked her eyes, "He better not tag along in anything else I do!"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Stella sighed. "I promise to keep you two away from each other. I wouldn't want to be responsible for you two killing each other."

"I'll make sure he doesn't comment Alex. Don't worry, I'll have the situation under control." Stella promised. "Yes, I want to learn about it more. I know that I will have to speak Parseltongue to enter the Chamber, but I don't know where it is. I'm sure I'll be able to find it eventually. Worst comes to worst I'll start speaking Parseltongue around the school and waiting for something to open." Stella jumped slightly when she had an idea.

"Mortis." Stella whispered to herself more than anyone else. Looking at the snake wrapped around her arm, Stella smirked. "Mortis, could you do me a favor?" She asked in Parseltongue. The snake nodded slowly. "Good. I need you to find the Chamber of Secrets for me." Stella said in parseltongue. The snake nodded again and slither away from her. Stella smirked again as she saw him disappear.

"He's going to help me find the Chamber." Stella said happily.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 am

"I wouldn't kill him." Alex protested, pulling her head up from the table so she could properly look at everyone. "I would just slowly torture him so he commits suicide." She clarified, her face turning for a brief moment into an evil grin, which was slightly creepy and really scary to look at.

"You can't control his mouth Stella, and after he uses it, you can't control me." Alex sighed, knowing inevitably that Stonewell and her could never get along, even if they tried. "I am not sure that would be the greatest idea, you will creep out a lot of people." Alex said, nodding her head as she tried to appear wise.

"that's great! I wish Snitch was of any use other than making me enemies, getting on my nerves, getting me into trouble, eating my food, or just running away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Chamber   Researching the Chamber - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching the Chamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2