Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Whos there?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Whos there? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:45 pm

"Sounds like a barrel of laughs" Nathan said sarcastically. At least she was not dating him now.

"Is this the same boy you have your eyes on?" he asked in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

"Oh, lord no. Dont make me vomit." She gagged at the thought of it. "For your sake, hes either a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff." Violet replied, smug.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Nathan laughed and thought about it. "If he is a Hufflepuff then that would make sense as you can see him all the time" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

"That may be a good reason why I would date a Hufflepuff, but all the guys I know in Hufflepuff are prats.." Violet sighed, realizing she knew all of them. She was rather upset he hadnt gotten the message through his head. Violet wasnt going to straight up and say what she was feeling. Not this time.

Thinking of a random thing, she said "I read to escape reality, if I feel like I need to." Which was all the time.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 am

"Like if you are stressed?" Nathan guessed. He thought about what she said and her words must have meant that she liked a Gryffindor. Of all the times he had seen her, she was never with a Gryffindor or talked about a Gryffindor boy besides him...

He let out a small chuckle at his stupidity of not realizing and of what he was about to do. Still holding her hand he leaned forward and gave her a small kiss on the lips and pulled away. He examined her expression with a crooked smile and waited for her response.

"My random fact; I think a Hufflepuff Prefect is very cute" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 am

Violet closed her eyes when she saw Nathans face getting closer to hers. "Well, that wasnt hard, was it?" Violet joked. "You prat. I gave you all the hints." Violet smiled at him, joking.

"Im glad to hear that then." Violet, breathless, replied.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 am

"Hey! I'm not the best at realizing things" Nathan chuckled and shrugged. He smiled when he heard her reply to his random fact.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:49 am

"I can see that." Violet teased. She grinned though, happy that she finally knew how Nathan felt about her.

"My random fact is that even though a certain Gryffindor third year is a prat and bad at realizing obvious things, I still think hes cute." Violet winked, knowing that Nathan would understand that.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 am

"Your so mean Wild Flower" Nathan laughed and pretended to look hurt. He was happy that she liked him otherwise he would have looked like such an idiot.

"As hurt as I should feel for that comment of yours, I'm glad" he chuckled and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:57 am

"Im only telling the truth." Violet pointed out, grinning like an idiot. She saw that Nathan was pretending to be hurt, and she rolled her eyes. "I could be nastier, if you would like me to be."

"Good." Violet said. "It wasnt ment to be hurtful, you know." Violet felt a blush creeping up on her face. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:00 am

"The last thing I want is to upset the rogue Prefect" Nathan joked and was quick to straighten up and put on a serious face yet his eyes were a dead give away that he was teasing her.

"I know yet it was still fun to say" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:03 am

Violet raised an eyebrow. "Your right. Especially when Im locked in the Greenhouse, since its pouring." She didnt mind being locked in the Greenhouse, since she was with Nathan. She listened to the rain hit the roof, comforting in an odd way.

"Im sure it was." Violet muttered, her eyes sparkled with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 am

"It's a good thing you are locked in here with such a rule follower like myself then" Nathan grinned. He looked up at the rain that was quite heavy. "And it looks like your stuck in here with me for quite a while" he said smugly. At least he hoped it was quite a while anyway.

" And you know it is always fun" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:13 am

"That is. I have my Prefect badge in my bag, I will use it." Violet promised, still teasing. "Great. Fantastic." Violet pretended to be sarcastic, but she was thrilled.

Violet moved her chair to be sitting next to Nathan, and realized they were still holding hands. She didnt mind at all.

"You messing with me?" Violet asked, clearly amused. "Yes. The most fun Ive ever had in my whole entire life." Violet laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:24 am

"No trouble making here" Nathan said and smiled. He rolled his eyes when he heard how happy she was however she was clearly joking. "It could be a lot worse" he pointed out in a joking manner.

He smiled more and watched her move her chair. He glanced down at their hands yet he didn't even try to let go.

"How can it not be fun when you are with a Gryffindor like myself" he said with pride.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 am

"Im sure it could be worse. Im glad its not." Violet agreed with him.

She saw him smile as she moved her chair closer to him, and glance at their hands. He didnt do anything about either of the things. She was inwardly pleased.

"Its more fun with a Hufflepuff like me." Violet added, just as proud as he had been. She looked outside, and was happy to see sun breaking from the clouds, but then realized what that ment.

She sighed, realizing that she would have to go and do her Prefect duties. She turned to Nathan. "I have to go." Violet said, masking her disapointment. Violet lightly kissed him. "This has been really fun." Violet smiled, admitting sheepishly. "We will have to do this again sometime." Violet gave his hand a light squeeze, and headed toward the door, to the castle. "Im sure Ill see you around the castle." Violet called over her shoulder. She glanced back at him, and smiled.

She walked toward the exit, and knew the grounds were going to be muddy. She picked up the hem of her robes before she walked outside, her feet squishing in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos there?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: