Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Walking the Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

Walking the Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Stella walked down the path that led to the lake, Mortis slithering behind her. She was singing softly under her breathe as she thought about the Chamber. It was such a mystery. No one really knew what was inside of it. Stella had a feeling it had a lot more than people gave it credit for. There had to be something that Voodemort left down there. There had to be so many secrets that had yet to be discovered.

Voldemort. That was another thing on her mind. He was her grandfather. They had the same birthday. Almost the same past. Even the same wand that Stella was clutching as she walked. They had so many similarities and it frightened Stella. Yet a betraying feeling of power came from it as well. Voldemort was a powerful, yet unexpectingly stupid wizard. She was so much smarter than her Grandfather. She would've done so many things different. Her plan wouldve worked.

Stella stopped her thoughts when she reached the lake. She couldn't be thinking like that. Stella didn't want to think like that. But, it was so tempting to.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Violet walked the grounds at around twilight, her favorite time of the day. She saw someone walking in the distance, and stopped at the lakes edge. Violet walked over, curious to see who it was.

When Violet got to the lake, she reconized Mortis, Stellas snake. She smirked, and called out, "Good evening, Stella." And walked closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Looking up, Stella smiled when she saw Violet. "Hey Big Sis." Stella replied, motioning for the older Hufflepuff to sit down.

"How are you?" Stella wondered, shaking the darker thoughts from her head.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Violet sat down by Stella, and took off her shoes to put her feet in the shallow part of the lake.

"Im alright, I suppose. How are you?" Violet bit down on her lower lip. "It seemed like you were thinking very hard on something." Violet added, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

"I'm fine." Stella replied with a smile. "Of course I'm thinking hard. I always am thinking." Stella said solemnly. "Just thinking about my family. What they did." Stella replied. Ever since she had figured out who she was, she had learned everything about Voldemort that she could.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Violet smiled sadly. She didnt know how Stella was feeling, but Violet assumed that she didint necissarily like what her family had did. Violet knew that she wouldnt like it if she found out she was related to someone who did that.

"I see..." Violet replied, distracted. She also never stopped thinking, her mind was a continuious loop of information.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:24 am

Stella nodded in response. She honestly didn't know if she should tell Violet about her thoughts. To Stella, they were far too dark and frightening. It was as if Stella was Voldemort's twin, but worse in a way. It was a dangerous thought to have. Stella didn't want to be like Voldemort. Her grandfather was an awful man who did awful things.

"How are you and Nate?" Stella wondered, wanting to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 am

Violet sensed that Stella didnt want to say anything more about her thoughts, so Violet dropped the subject.

Violet felt her cheeck warm. "I honestly have no idea anymore." Violet admitted sheepishly, looking at her toes in the water.

Changing the subject away from her , she turned to Stella. "So, has the Heir found a boy worthy of her presence?" Violet joked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 am

"Why ever not?" Stella wondered. "What had happened between you two? I thought it was going perfectly." Stella stated, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

Stella blushed, thinking of one person, but then shaking her head. "No, not nearly." She replied with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 am

"I thought so too." Violet admitted, not daring to look at Stella. "I dunno... We havent talked in a while, I guess." Violet shrugged. "Im sure everythings okay, but Im not going to look more into it."

Viiolet snuck a quick peak at Stella, and saw that she was blushing. Stella was Blushing. Somehow Violet didnt think that she had that emotion. "Your lying." Violet teased. "Who is it?" She rolled her eyes. "You know, Im not nearly as big of a prat as the rest of the Hufflepuffs. I can catch on to things rather quickly." She continued, slightly offended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds   Walking the Grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking the Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: