Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

Galleons : 48

This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) Empty
PostSubject: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:34 pm

"How the hell did you miss the train again?" Sydni asked Anastasia when they got into the common room. It was late, and Anastasia had just walked in. "Your lucky that Sirena is out cousin, Im sure that another Headmistress wouldnt do this for you." Sydni added, voice stern. She wasnt angry with the girl, she was just happy that she was sorted and now here at the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Galleons : 41

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 am

Anastasia just shrugged in answer, "Well, you know how it is, what with mum trying to teach us all about how nice muggles are, and Brielle and all." Pausing for a second, she continued in a matter of fact tone. "Dad and I don't help much too, probably."

"Si wouldn't have punished anyone Syd, she did the same things herself." Anastasia added wit the sigh, wondering how much trouble making she could actually get into, what with almost half of her family here. And some as Professors too!

"And aren't you proud?"
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:16 pm

"Yes, I know how auntie is. Bur Brielle came? Really?" Sydni was confused. Brielle, Anastasia's little sister, never came to see Anastasia off from the train. When Anastasia continued, she nodded.

"Maybe she wouldn't have punished anyone, but Im sure someone would've if they were the Headmistress." Sydni pointed out, in a matter of fact tone. She continued. "And as much as I hate saying this, and it goes against every part of my being, yes, I am proud." Sydni exaggerated, but smiled at her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:14 am

"Oh yes! I am sure its because she wanted to gloat, or at least practice trying to appear cute while sending me to my doom!" Staz answered shrugging, she had spaced out.........for a loooooong time, but she was back to Earth now, blinking slightly.

"Well.......you know me!" she added, curtsying dramatically, as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:57 am

Sydni noted her cousins daydreaming, and felt like she didnt need to say anything. Anastasia is Anastasia, and Sydni was glad her cousin was in Hogwarts. "Probably the case." She chuckled. Brielle, her younger cousin, enjoyed messing with Anastasia any way possible, or so it seemed.

"Sadly, I do." She smirked, enjoying messing with Anastasia any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:36 am

'Well whose sister is she!" Staz added, a spot, just a spot, of pride in her voice. She was glad that she had all her cousins, well not all, but a lot of them, around her. She might not have admitted it to even herself, but she was slightly scared. She was in a new school, and she was late the first day, but being around all the family was.....nice.

"Why do I get the feeling I should be worried?" |She answered, raising her eyebrow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:59 am

"Ah, the flesh and blood of the one and only Anastasia Potter!" Sydni replied, using her arms for emphasis. She spotted the pride in her cousins tone, and chuckled aloud because of it. It was nice to have family in Hogwarts, it took a little pressure off, especailly considering Sydni was realated to the Headmistress.

"Because love, I am a upper classmen." Sydni explained. "Therefore, you must do what I say." She joked, but her face fell back to serious, but Sydni knew that she had already given herself away.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 am

"Well so are you! Though closer by far is Brielle, which shows, oh it does! She is eeeeeeeeeeeeevil!" Staz answered, stretching out the 'evil'. It was exaggerated, sure Brielle, did do a lot of messing around the house, and somehow, with her innocent charms, she managed to pull them off too, without punishment. As a matter of fact, Staz got told off for being a 'bad influence'.

"Yeah right! That's gonna happen!" She scoffed, though it was true, but that didn't mean Staz intended to listen to any rule or anyone this year!
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 am

"Brielles so sweet to me though! How could she be so 'evil'?" Sydni asked, putting quotations on the word 'evil.' "How old is she again?" Sydni frowned, she couldnt remember how old any one was unless they went to Hogwarts, and Sydni only found out ages by what year they were in.

"Oh, youll see." Sydni sing songed to her little cousin. She laughed at the somewhat shock Statz managed to have along with her scoff.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 pm

"Its an act, trust me!" Staz answered, putting a hand on Sydni's shoulder, a serious expression on her face as she nodded. "She's turning four this year." She added, feeling pride at her sister for already being able to figure out how to act in front of whom at such a tender age. She herself, had never really perfected that, or at least, this is what she thought.

Staz rolled her eyes, covering up a yawn, being mischievous sure was tiring.
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:53 pm

"Your too critical." Sydni replied with a laugh. She laughed harder on the serious expression on her cousins face, and took Statzs hand off of her shoulder. "Four? Wow, I didnt know she was that old, I thought for sure she was younger." She shrugged.

"Dont roll your eyes at me." Sydni laughed, and yawned. She looked at her watch, it was getting late.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:14 pm

"No, I am not!" Staz answered indignantly. Her pout increased on seeing her cousin laugh. Shrugging she answered, "Yes, well, she sure is a whole lot smarter than her age" She wondered how she had behaved when she was as old as Brielle, she could always ask her family, but she had a feeling that wouldn't end very well. Mainly, it would end with embarrassing stuff being pulled out from each of their memories, no way, she was better off not knowing!

"Just did." She added, awning again, this time, they both yawned in unison, laughing as they finished.
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:44 pm

"Whatever you say love." Sydni replied calmly. She stretched before replying to her cousins next conversation. "If you are serious about Brielle being evil and all that jazz, then you're right." Sydni said seriously.

Looking at her watch, she realized she had better get to bed. "I'm going to sleep, lessons start tomorrow." Sydni said with a yawn. "I suggest you do the same." She had a small smile on her face, and walked up to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 am

"You can't disrepute facts." Staz added, nodding her head. She had never actually had a fight with Syd, it wasn't that she didn't have a temper, in fact, she was the most hot headed out of all the cousins, but she and Syd had always managed to get along well.

"But if you know me, you should also know, I probably wouldn't, after all, what else is History of Magic for anyways." She answered nonchalantly, waving to her retreating cousin. Sleeping was the last thing on her mind, oh no, the first thing she intended to do was to figure out the Castle. As if she hadn't been in enough trouble already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)   This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is why I worry. (Sydni and Anastasia only)
Page 1 of 1