Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Rules of Herbology.

Go down 
+4
Averie Treyton
Marietta Johnson
Violet Ryan
Cassie Clark
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassie Clark
Herbology Professor
Cassie Clark

Galleons : 18

Rules of Herbology. Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:37 pm

There will be rules in this class, and you are suppost to follow them.

1. No interrupting while I am talking.

2. All Im asking is for you to try your hardest to learn, dont let me down.

3. No latecomers. That annoys me greatly. If youre late, have a note.

4. Rudeness, shown towards anyone, will be dealt with severely.

5. No bullying. If you feel the necessity to do so, do it somewhere else.

6. Homework wont be given often. When I do assign homework, I expect it on time.

7. Follow directions.

8. Try not to curse. I know working with certain plants you may need to, but if you do for no reason I may be docking off points.

That will be all.

If you've read through the rules, reply using the code:

Code:
I, [Insert Name], agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.

Edit- Sorry kiddies, forgot to add, Ill be using this font for lessons and such. Only I can, and no one can use colored writing. That will be all.

Last edited by Cassie Clark on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:14 pm

I, Violet Ryan, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

Galleons : 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 pm

I, Marietta Johnson, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

Galleons : 66

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:56 pm

I, Averie Treyton, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 am

I, Nathan Thomas, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Galleons : 41

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 am

I, Anastasia Potter, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

Galleons : 37

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

I, Brandon Smith, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

Galleons : 48

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 pm

I, Sydni Branson, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

Galleons : 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:53 am

I, Marietta Johnson, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Clark can punish me any way she feels necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Herbology.   Rules of Herbology. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of Herbology.
Page 1 of 1