Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Just Looking Around.................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Galleons : 41

Just Looking Around................. Empty
PostSubject: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 am

Staz was up to her usual tricks. A long time, like what? A week maybe, had passed and she had not done much mischief at all, unless, of course, if you counted toilet paper-ing the boys' dormitory, but other than that, nada. She was pretty sure, all of the awesome pranksters in her family were turning in their graves, and she wasn't going to let them down anymore. It was high time she went into the Forbidden Forest.

And here she was now, wand out, stepping on rustling dead leaves, wondering what the big deal about this was there anyways. That, was when she heard the footsteps.............
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 am

Stella had been walking through the Forbidden forest, silently speaking to her Milk Snake that was wrapped around her arm in Parseltongue. After staying up late and researching Animagus' and the Chamber of Secrets more, Stella was beat. And, the Forbidden forest didn't seem that frightening. In fact, she liked it there a lot. Then again, she liked the Chamber a lot too. She wasn't all too normal.

Spotting another person and noticing that fact that her footsteps hadn't been quiet, Stella stopped speaking to Mortis and stared at the girl. "Aren't you Anastasia?" Stella wondered, pulling down the sleeve of her robe, hoping she had't seen the red snake around her arm.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:41 am

Staz turned around, locating the sound of the footsteps to be, disturbingly, behind her. turning, she saw a blonde girl, not very old looking, in fact, if she had to place the age, she would put the girl, and herself in the same category. "And that isn't creepy at all that you know my name and I do not know yours." she stated, raising an eyebrow as she leaned on the trunk of a tree waiting for an answer from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:44 am

Stella frowned at the girl, "I'm not being creepy actually." She replied indignantly. "You're in my flying class, no?" Stella wondered, attempting to keep the malice out of her voice. It wasn't that she didn't like the girl, no, it was that she was tired. And a Riddle. Yes, that explained everything it seemed.

Looking over the girl, Stella decided that she was about her age. Stella wondered how the girl didn't know who Stella was, but Stella couldn't remember seeing her at the Sorting. Maybe that explained it. "And, trust me, you don't know creepy." Stella scoffed, thinking of so many things that were creepy.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 am

"I don't think you ever have to try to be creepy." Staz answered thoughtfully, crossing her arms. When she said 'you', she meant it in general, it did not occur to her that the girl might find it offensive, and think that she meant her, in specific. "Maybe, but you sound like you wish I wasn't." She added coolly, not really seeming to remember, but then, the highlight of her class had been being tripped on by some other Dor, so you really couldn't expect much. And anyways, she was never good with names, or faces.

"As a matter of fact, you don't know me." She answered, feeling slightly offended that the girl thought that she didn't know creepy. Like hell, she did!
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 am

Stella shrugged, feeling pressure on her head from lack of sleep and pressure on her arm from Mortis. "No, honestly, when you introduced yourself you were nice." Stella replied, shrugging nonchalantly. "Here, let's start over, because I don't feel like having enemies at the moment." Stella stepped forward and outreached her hand, "Stella Riddle." Stella knew the girl would recognize her last name in a heartbeat. She wishes she had a camera to document her reaction.

"I don't know you, that's correct." Stella shrugged, "But I can guarntee that I've seen creepier things than you have." Stella knew that nothing beat a Basilisk. That was the creepiest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:11 am

"And now I am not?" Staz asked, an amused smile on her face. She agreed with Stella, there was no need to make enemies, not that she intended to anyways. Taking the girls hand and giving it a warm shake, she answered with her own name. "Anastasia Potter."

Hearing the other girl's answer, she promptly dropped her hand and her eyes went wide. "Really?" She asked in an incredulous tone, she would have to check up on it. She silently vowed, to do so soon enough.

"Yeah.I wouldn't bet on it." She answered, recovering from her initial shock. She had seen loads of creepy stuff, old fat men dancing around in shower. Check. Ulcers. Check. Boils in someone's throat. Check. And that wasn't even half of it.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:16 am

"No, you are, just different. Less, what's the word, polite?" Stella smirked, "I'm not trying to be rude. Besides, polite people are boring." Stella stated, shaking her right arm that was now tingling. "Mortis," She muttered. Shaking her arm some more, she felt Mortis fall onto the ground. Looking at her Milk Snake, she frowned and picked him up. "Mortis, Anastasia."

"Potter?" Stella wondered with wide eyes. Hearing her incredulous reply, Stella nodded. "Yep, granddaughter of the Dark Lord himself." Stella said, scrunching her nose up. "Hence the reason everyone thinks I'm evil." Stella shrugged, hissing in Parseltongue for Mortis to leave the girl alone. Then, Stella realized that the girl had never heard another person speak it before. Looking at her awkwardly, Stella sighed. "Sorry, it's a habit. Most people are freaked out by it."

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:24 am

"You own a snake." Staz deadpanned, instinctively holding out her arm for it. She had head in her family legends, that Riddles and snakes do not make good guests. Or anything actually. Its better to keep your safe distance. She remembered the rumors that the Dark Lord had a son, and before she left for Hogwarts, her mother had instilled in her, the fact, that though it was unlikely, if there was a Riddle, or anyone who seemed like one, to keep her distance. Her mother had explained that Riddle's don't like Potters, she guessed that it was due to the whole Harry Potter- Moldy wart stuff.................................

"And great grand-daughter of his..................vanquisher?" She added. "Aaaaaawkwaaaaaaard."

"I think its kinda given, seeing that you are obviously an Heir of the Slytherin, and then, just becuase you speak to snakes doesn't mean your bad. Great-grandpa did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Looking Around.................   Just Looking Around................. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Looking Around.................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: