Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Searching the books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Searching the books Empty
PostSubject: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Nathan made his way into the library and searched through the bookshelves. He picked out a few books that he most likely would need for his classes. Sighing, he walked over to one of the empty tables and dropped the books down in front of him.

Leaning back, he flipped through one of the books with a bored expression.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Stella walked through the Library, a bored expression on her face. She needed to find more books about Animagus' if she was going to try an become one. Sitting around and doing nothing wasn't going to help her with that. She supposed that she could find Andy or Alex and ask them to help her, but she didn't feel like trying to find the Gryffindor common room.

As she walked, she turned down an aisle where she found a familiar Gryffindor standing there. "Hey Nathan," Stella said in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Nathan looked over the pages. He was inwardly wondering if the words were even in English. Turning a few more pages, he steadily grew more bored with this book.

He heard a familiar voice and looked up, smiling when he saw Stella. He hadn't seen her since the sorting. "Hi Stella" he nodded in greeting. "How have you been?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Stella shrugged, smirking past Nathan at some other students who were staring at her in falsely hidden curiosity. "Alright, a little bored, but good." Stella sighed, and grabbed a book off one of the selves. Flipping through it, Stella let out a laugh when she saw that it was actually about Animagus'. Setting the book beside her, she looked back at Nathan.

"How about you? How have you been?" Stella wondered.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Nathan glanced behind him and shook his head. "People are still acting strangely around you then?" he guessed. It wasn't really a question since he could see that people were, quite clearly.

"I have been good too apart from having to read these books" he said and looked down at the one he had previously, been reading. "I am not even sure if this is English" he said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Stella laughed at his statement. "I guess you could say that," Stella murmured amusingly. Stella sat down at one of the tables and motioned for Nathan to sit down as well. "Don't worry, I won't hex you." Stella joked, loud enough for the other people down the aisle to hear her, but not loud enough to get caught.

Leaning forward, Stella looked at the text in the book that he had. "Yeah, that's not English." Stella shuddered in disgust, leaning back in her seat. "I'm so not looking forward to third year now."

Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:33 pm

"That's good to hear, nothing is more scary then you with a wand" Nathan joked, attempting to keep a serious tone but he just knew it didn't work as well as he had hoped. Inwardly shrugging at his attempt, he sat next to her. "At least you know who to trust as friends" he said, glancing back over to the students. Some of whom, actually looked scared.

"I dont even know what language it is" he said, raising his brow at the page. No wonder he couldn't understand it. "Third year isn't that bad but it can get annoying" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Stella smirked in mock pride, "Correct you are." She said with an over dramatic wink at the other students. Stella had to stop from laughing when the other students seemed to look at Nathan in worry when he sat down next to her. "That's true. I guess the only people that I can be friends with are the ones who I met before Hogwarts started." Stella shrugged, she didn't really mind that too much.

"I don't know if I want to know," Stella replied. "As long as it's more interesting than first year, than I'm all for it."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:47 pm

"A few good friends are better then a room full of fake ones" Nathan said with a shrug.

He thought about his third year before nodding. "It is, in my opinion anyway yet you might think differently so you'll just have to wait two years" he said.

He finally gave up and put the book down on the table. "I give up" he said in mock depression then looked at her. "Isn't it a little early in the year for you to be looking in the library?" he asked curiously, wondering what she was reading up on.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Stella nodded in agreement, "Wise words." She replied.

"I suppose so," Stella said, playing with a gold charm bracelet that hung loosely around her wrist. An owl gave it to her this morning in a small green package. It didn't say who it was from and the only charm was the same emblem that was on her baby blanket. The Slytherin code of arms.

Stella pouted mockingly at him, "I'm sorry." She said, setting a hand on his arm, pretending to comfort him. Stella stiffened up when Nathan inquired on her being in the library so early, but Stella calmed down, knowing she was a good liar. "I like reading, sue me." She shot back in a playful voice.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:17 pm

"It's fifth year that should be the most worrying with those OWl exams" Nathan said. He was joking slightly but it wasn't exactly untrue since those were the first exams that would take up a lot of the year. He watched her fiddle with some bracelet as he thought.

"Books will be the death of me" he sighed over dramatically when he heard her. He then rose his brow for a moment. "Oh great, I know a bookworm" he said, shaking his head like it was a great tragedy before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Stella shuddered the thought of studying for her owls, "Please don't mention that. I'm not looking forward to that at all." Stella laughed quietly, "I hope you have fun with that." Stella said with a devious grin.

She mocked pouted sympathetically at him, "How you will ever pass you're classes, I'll never know." Stella was happy when Nathan believed her lie. "I hope we can still be friends," Stella played along with a hopeful expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching the books   Searching the books Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching the books
Page 1 of 1