Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Picking Out Another Animal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

Picking Out Another Animal Empty
PostSubject: Picking Out Another Animal   Picking Out Another Animal EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:45 am

Stella walked into Magical Menagerie, a bright smile on her face. She felt oddly optimistic about life at the moment and she had this feeling that something good was about to happen. Stella wasn't a seer by any means, but she had instinct. And her instinct was telling her that she had a good feeling about something. It wasn't often Stella felt like something good was going to happen, so this was an amazing thing. A very amazing thing.

So, she decided to get another animal. Mortis never left her sight, so he wasn't really a pet. He was more like a compaction since she could actually talk to him. But, she wanted a cuddly animal that she could love and take care of like an actual pet. So, of course, she walked up to where the kittens were being kept.

Just as she was about to start looking, she heard footsteps behind her that caused her to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Picking Out Another Animal   Picking Out Another Animal EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:15 am

Nathan walked through Magical Menegerie, under orders to get treats for his Mother's owl. He was happy that it gave him an excuse to get away from all the girly talk but it led him to the annoying animals.

He purchased the treats and took a quick glance around when he saw Stella walking over to the kittens. He chuckled while he walked over to her, flashing a smile when he saw her turn around.

"Hi Stella" he greeted cheerfully then looked over her shoulder at the little meowing, balls of fluff. "All girls like those things then?" he joked, shaking his head. It seemed that all girls liked... no, were obsessed with kittens.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Picking Out Another Animal   Picking Out Another Animal EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:20 am

Stella smiled softly when she saw Nathan. He wasn't annoying like other boys she met and wasn't rude like everyone else at Hogwarts. In fact, the only boys that Stella could stand were Andy and Nathan. She was glad that it was him and not some other freak wanting to hear more about the great-granddaughter of the Dark Lord. "Hi Nate," she greeted back.

Letting out a laugh, Stella shook her head. "I like them, but I prefer my snake Mortis. I was just looking at these first because I needed some ideas on what other kind of animal I should buy." She replied simply before looking over at him. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Picking Out Another Animal   Picking Out Another Animal EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:33 am

Nathan walked next to her and looked down at the kittens. "Starting with kittens? your choosing something completely opposite from a snake then" he chuckled. "Does poor Mortis now about this?" he asked like this was some traitor act towards the snake.

"I was just picking up some owl treats when I saw you" he said and rattled the treats. "Only reason I would be here."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Picking Out Another Animal   Picking Out Another Animal EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:11 am

Stella laughed, "I need something cute and cuddly!" Stella said in a mock-defensive tone. "Besides, I've seen Snitch- Alex's dog- and I do not want to deal with one of them. So, a docile cat seems like an easy choice." Glaring playfully at Nathan, Stella scoffed. "Mortis doesn't like it. He said if it was small he would eat it. I swear, that snake is so human it's scary." Stella said with a chuckle.

"Ah, of course. So, what's your owl's name again?" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Picking Out Another Animal   Picking Out Another Animal EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:43 pm

"Of course, the best pets have to be 'cute and cuddly'" Nathan joked as he used her description. He thought back to when he had met Alex and that dog that was more like a blur. "A cat would be a lot easier then that dog" he agreed with wide eyes as he imagined two dogs running around and knocking anyone who dared to be in there way.

Mortis' opinion of another pet caused him to snicker. "Might not want to leave them alone together, then" he joked.

"Screecher" he grumbled as he rubbed his ear out of habit. There was a reason that creature was given such a name.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Picking Out Another Animal   Picking Out Another Animal EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:44 am

Stella grinned, "Oh, but of course." She said mockingly. Watching as Nathan's eyes got distant, Stella looked back at the animals. None of them really stood out and Stella frowned. She hoped that she would have just as much luck here as she did when she found Mortis. Maybe she would have to look elsewhere. That thought saddened her.

"Nope, probably not." Stella agreed, cringing at the thought of her future cat and Mortis getting into a fight. That'd be bad.

"Screecher, huh?" Stella wondered, grinning when she saw Nate rub his ear. "Guess he earned his name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Out Another Animal   Picking Out Another Animal Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking Out Another Animal
Page 1 of 1