Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

The Meeting of the Princesses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

The Meeting of the Princesses Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of the Princesses   The Meeting of the Princesses EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:01 am

Stella sat, curled up in one of the loveseats in the Slytherin common room. It was late and the fire was warm. For a first year, it was the best way to spend a Friday. What first year wouldn't want to be in the dungeons, reading a book, with a snake wrapped around one arm and a black cat laying on your shoulder. Stella couldn't think of one.

Well, actually, she could think of many.

Hearing someone enter the common room, Stella put her books down. Not many people were brave enough to break curfew. But, apparently, the person entering was.

Better be nice and greet them.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing out of bed?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyque Allyn
First Year
Mistyque Allyn

Galleons : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Princesses   The Meeting of the Princesses EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:28 am

"Well I should ask you the same question." Mistyque said as she walked to join a fellow Slytherin by the fire.

The small flicker of light from the fire illuminated her hair and skin as she took a seat. The girl reading looked familiar, but Mistyque couldn't pin point where she'd seen her. After a few second of silence the girl spoke.

"Who are you." she asked, in a sickeningly sweet tone, it didn't seen like she was being rude, but it didn't sound pleasant either.

"I'm Mistique. Am I intruding." I asked, out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Princesses   The Meeting of the Princesses EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:34 am

Stella raises an eyebrow at the blonde girl. She had heard of her before. Some called her the Princess of the school. Ha. Funny. "Well, I'm reading. So, I hardly think I'm doing anything wrong." Stella replied simply, staring at the girl evenly.

When the girl asked who she was, Stella almost laughed. Did she really not know? Damn. A little bit slow this one. "Oh, no one important..." Stella trailed off. "Just Stella Riddle."

"Mistyque. That's a pretty name." Stella replied, attempting to be nice. The girl was a Slytherin, after all. "Nope, not at all. Just lounging about with my snake and cat."
Back to top Go down
Mistyque Allyn
First Year
Mistyque Allyn

Galleons : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Princesses   The Meeting of the Princesses EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:45 am

Stella Riddle, of course she had looked familiar. Heir of Slytherin.

"Thank you." Mistyque said. "Do you mind if I join you?" she asked, pulling out her book slowly. Appearing and though she were hesitant, though she was not.

"Not at all." Stella replied.

Mistyque nodded and glanced down at her book, she looked up again catching Stella's eye.

"You're very pretty, Riddle." she said, before looking back down and opening up the book.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Princesses   The Meeting of the Princesses EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 am

Stella shook her head, "Nope. Go ahead. A little company would be nice. It gets lonely when everyone thinks you're going to hex them if they look at you the wrong way. Quite annoying actually. My only friends are Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs." Stella laughed, thinking of Alex and her dog. Merlin, that dog was dangerous.

Hearing Mistyque compliment, Stella smiled graciously. "Thanks. You're not too ugly yourself." Stella said, hoping the girl would know that was Stella being extremely nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Princesses   The Meeting of the Princesses Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Princesses
Page 1 of 1