Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Chilling, climbing, and reading.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia Black
Third Year
Natalia Black

Galleons : 11

Chilling, climbing, and reading. Empty
PostSubject: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 am

Natalia hated heights. Unless she was climbing a tree. It was the one exception. She loved sitting in trees and reading. Though when it came it the bit where she got down.... well, she didn't think about that until she actually had to get down.

Currently, she was reading a book her brother had sent her, something like, 'the top ten thousand reasons that muggle borns are corrupting the wizarding world' or something. He was very into that sort of thing. personally, she found it dry and boring. But she had nothing better to do, and she was out of things to read.

Her bag, which was hanging just below her head, had the present she'd gotten for her best friend, Adeline, in it still. She was tempted to take it out, make sure it was still there, but she didn't, knowing Adeline would soon be there, and she didn't want to risk having it out when she arrived. She smiled at the thought, and put her book away. She looked towards the castle and swung her feet, waiting for her friend to arrive...
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Galleons : 23

PostSubject: Re: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:41 am

Adeline walked quickly to meet her best friend at a tree. She was expecting Natalia to be on the ground, but no. She just happened to be sitting in the tree.

"Natalia Danielle, don't tell me you're expecting me to climb that tree," she called, eyes narrowed. When Natalia didn't reply, she sighed and threw her bag to the ground before latching onto the tree and attempting to climb up. "You owe me big time, you know!" She slipped once or twice but actually got up to a strong branch. "What're you reading, Tali?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Black
Third Year
Natalia Black

PostSubject: Re: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 am

Natalia grinned as her best friend scrambled up the tree "Some book my brother sent to me. it's dreadfully boring. But I have a present for you!" She said, reaching into her bag anf pulling out the small navy box. "German Chocolate. Also from my brother" she said, handing her the box "He sent two." She grinned, looking at her friend "It's absolutely brilliant" She said, pulling her scarf tighter around her neck. "So what's new?"
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:02 am

"Hmm," Adeline muttered. "What's it called? And come on, it can't be that boring...can it?" She perked up as Natalia mentioned a present. "Brilliant. I love German chocolate," she said, opening up the box and placing a piece of aforementioned chocolate onto her tongue. It melted quickly. "Merlin that stuff's good."

She shrugged. "Nothing much. My parents are looking for 'suitors' for me. Apparently they don't understand that I'm only thirteen. I mean, sure, four years until I'm an adult, but it's just frustrating. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Black
Third Year
Natalia Black

PostSubject: Re: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 am

"Merlin it's awful Addie. So dry. It's called The top ten thousand reasons that muggle borns are corrupting the wizarding world Also from brother dearest. Honestly, I would have settled for something a little better. This is rubbish" She said, tossing it in her bag "But Mum wants me to read it."

"No worries, mine are too. I've only met one of them, and he was a complete tosser. God he was so stuck up. Thought he was better than me, that his family had purer blood. No boy, there aren't many who have purer blood than the Blacks. Maybe the Malfoys, or you're family. But not his. Plus he had the worst hair. it was almost grey. Can't my parents trust me to find a pureblooded boy? No. Uhg"
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 am

Adeline choked on the chocolate. "Top ten thousand? There can't possibly be ten thousand reasons why Muggleborns are corrupting the Wizarding world. For something like what? Enchanted Encounters or some rubbish like that?" She sighed. "Of course she does."

She rolled her eyes at Natalia's statement. "Parents just don't get it. I don't want to be married until I'm at least twenty two. But at this rate, I'll be married by the time I'm seventeen and a half!" She put her face in her hands. "I don't like this at all. I wish I were a Squib or a Muggle or something."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Black
Third Year
Natalia Black

PostSubject: Re: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 am

"I know right? She's probably going to bloody quiz me on it" She said, snatching a piece of chocolate "I mean I sort of get it, but Muggleborns really aren't THAT terrible are they?" She asked her friend, her eyebrows knitted in confusion "I mean... I think? I don't know. Mum says I'm confused. I probably am"

"Man they want babies. Early. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE BABIES WHILE I'M STILL HERE!" She shouted "Sometimes I wish I was like a half blood at least. Or a muggle. It'd be cool. Mum doesn't let us have any Muggle stuff still!"
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Adeline rolled her eyes. "Damn parents. They just don't understand anything." She shrugged at Natalia. "I don't know. Some can be bad, some can be alright. I was friends with a Muggle once. She died, but we were close," she said, not mentioning anything about her father, who caused the death.

"Babies? Are you bloody serious? I don't want babies at all! All they cause is pain and misery," she said, practically quoting her mother. "My parents still don't know that we watch Doctor Who. I want to keep it that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling, climbing, and reading.   Chilling, climbing, and reading. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling, climbing, and reading.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: