Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

A Lunch Without Any Spills

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:02 am

"Thanks Andrew." Violet said, her cheeks burning some more. Violet followed Andrew to his table, and sat down awkwardly.
"Hi Stella." Violet said, warmly. Her cheeks still burned, but it didnt matter. Anyone who knew Violet knew that she was a klutz. "Andrew, about the other day..." Violet trailed off, only to start back over. "Sorry!" Violet said, and blushed more. Violet absoulutely hated apologizing to people, but this time, she needed to. It also felt nice to get it off her chest. Its bugged her all week.
Another thought popped into Violet already crammed head. Why was Andrew talking about her to Stella? She sighed, fustrated and embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 am

"You're welcome Violet." Andrew stated, brushing the girl's thanks aside. At the girl's abrupt apology, Andrew looked up from his food, "Really it doesn't matter, you're entitled to your opinions." After a pause, he added, "Though they are dead wrong, but you are still entitled to them. And we both also overreacted." That's all he offered in the form of an apology. He always found it hard to apologize, especially when he considered it no fault of his.

Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 am

Violet looked at Andrew, beamused. "Is that your version of an apology?" Violet joked. "Other than that, thanks. I think."
Violet was still curious about what Andrew had been saying to Stella. In the pit of her stomach, she knew that she wouldnt like to hear it. But she was still curious.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 am

Andrew rolled his eyes, "It wasn't, because I am not apologizing." He was pretty sure that his brain cells were dying a slow painfull death because of all those eye rolls, but he had no option! It was like destiny was pulling him to meet girls that made him roll his eyes. Are there no boys going in this school?

Sighing at his fate for today, he went back to his food, enjoying the silence that settled in.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 am

Stella smirked as she sipped her water. "Glad you think so." Stella joked. Noticing him looking around, Stella laughed. "On the lookout for someone?" Stella wondered, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I live in London as well." Stella told him, pondering if he lived by her. It was highly unlikely though that he did.

Suddenly, Andrew stood up and helped a blonde girl with her stuff. When he came over, he introduced as Violet. Stella smiled politely at the girl that Andrew had mentioned earlier. "Hello Violet." Stella replied, nodding at the girl.

Letting the two talk, Stella finished her lunch, smiling as the two talked. They were awfully interesting. Andrew seemed annoyed and Stella felt bad for him. The poor boy had probably been around girls for a long time. Stella shrugged and wondered if she should go. While she enjoyed Andrew's and her's conversations she would leave if he needed her to.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 am

The was Stella and Andrew looked at Violet, made her mad. they looked at her as if she was a child That pissed Violet off to no end. She was the adult and they were the children.
"I have to go." Violet said curtly. "It was great meeting you." Violet said, sarcastic and nastily over her shoulder. "See you at Hogwarts." Violet never turned back once.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am

'Yes I am on the lookout for anyone else who come near my lunch and drops it." Andrew answered. "This is the THIRD lunch I bought today, and excuse me for not wanting to buy another one today." Andrew added, mentally going over the time and way each girl had come and disrupted his lunch by spilling it. At least Stella refrained from doing so, he thought, taking the last one or two bites left in his lunch.

Sighing contently, he leaned back in his chair, drinking the last few drops of his juice. At least this lunch was complete without spills. "What happened to her?"

Brushing himself off for crumbs, he contemplated going back to his room and studying Animagis, he did plan to become one soon.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Stella laughed. "Your third lunch? Oh dear, that's awful. I would be so angry if I had to buy a third lunch." Stella felt bad for the boy. She understood why he was being so paranoid. She would be too if she was on her third lunch after people continued to mess it up. Stella was happy that she wasn't a klutz. Or Andrew probably would've hexed her if she knocked over his food.

Watching Violet as she left, Stella's eyebrows scrunched together. It wasn't that she felt bad, because she didn't even know what she did, but she was slightly worried about the girl. Oh well, Stella thought, not my problem. "I honestly don't know." Stella replied.

Looking over at Andrew, Stella felt the urge to tell him about her plans to becoming an Animagis. He already knows about her family history, so there couldn't be any harm. "Alright, I'm going to tell you something and I'm hoping I can trust you to keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 am

Andrew frowned slightly, "Just how many secrets do you have?" The truth was, he had many secrets of his own, but he generally waited to get to know a person before he decided to go on spilling his guts out to them. Andrew was just that way, distrustful, he never could exactly read people per se, so he felt suspicious of them all. Mainly because he was extremely selfish and didn't do anything for someone else, he believed that nobody else does too.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow at the boy as if he was asking a funny question. "Probably more than you." Stella explained, smirking slightly at the boy. While Stella didn't trust a lot of people, she thought she could tell who she could trust. Andrew seemed a little too much like her for her own comfort, but Stella thought that if she trusted him, he could trust her. It only made sense.

"Now, you can go off telling everyone about this, but I will get revenge if you do." Stella half-joked. "I"m going to be practicing my Animagus form soon." Stella stated.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:05 am

Andrew smirked back, "You might never know."

The way Stella was trusting him by telling all this about her, he felt that he could trust her too. Not only did they have a level playing field, but they were also very much like each other, probably too much for their own good but Andrew didn't worry about it. He would cross that bridge when they come to it.

"Well, just so I have something to run after you to get revenge for, I will tell you this." Andrew replied, joking. "I am going to practice to become one too. I heard there is a werewolf, who happens to be one of our professors." He added, leaning in to make sure nobody but them hears it.

Smirking, as he leaned back to his original place, he said, "You smell nice. Vanilla?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow as if challenging him, but she smiled to show that she wanted to leave that conversation for another time.

Stella was shocked when Andrew said he was becoming one too. "That's amazing. I would love to work with you on it." Stella paused for a second. She would have to be careful about not working with Andrew and Alex at the same time. And she couldn't tell each other that the other was working on that. Stella wanted to worked with both. She would find a way. "Oh, yeah, Professor Petrov." Stella wasn't too worried about him being a werewolf. It was interesting.

A warm blush rose to her cheeks when Andrew said she smelled nice. Stella was confused; she never blushed. "Yeah, vanilla. Apparently I also smell like lemonade." Stella shrugged, wondering when the stupid blush would go away.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:04 pm

"Great! I would like to get help too." Andrew said, with slightly fake, over the to enthusiasm, "Well, no I don't really, but I could work with you." He corrected, going back to his normal self. He wasn't a great actor, so he generally avoided trying.

"I am going to try and study his behavior as a werewolf, but I don't want to do it as a human." Andrew admitted, a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Lemonade........my mum used to make it before she went all psycho after Lauren married that Muggle born." He mused, smirking when he noticed that Stella was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Stella narrowed her eyes at his over enthusiasm. "Ha. Ha. Very funny." She snapped, before going back to being calm. "Well, maybe I should help you with your acting skills too. They are awful." Stella said with a challenging smirk.

"Sounds interesting. Any particular reason why you want to study his behavior?" Stella wondered nonchalantly. She didn't want to force him to talk, but she was curious. And greedy of knowledge. She wouldn't lose anything by asking.

Noticing his smirk, Stella raised an eyebrow. "What? Not used to seeing girls blush?" Stella wondered with a chuckle. "Lemonade is my addiction. I love it." Stella replied, a smirk on her face now.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 pm

"Why wouldn't I just go to Black? isn't she Drama Queen enough?' Andrew retorted, though he chew through steel before asking any help from that..........creature.

Andrew looked slightly taken aback by the question, before answering, "Because I have never seen a werewolf." That was all he was going to offer, not that there was any other reason. Well, there was for him becoming an animagi, but for the observation, that was it. He was curious.

"I have, but I haven't seen this girl blush." He replied back smoothly, his voice challenging.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Stella raised her eyebrows before laughing. "Yeah, I would like to see you do that. Please be sure to video tape her reaction so I can see." Stella said, resting her head on her hand as she looked at Andrew with a smile. "She would murder you if you asked her that." Stella said.

"Fair enough." Stella replied. "If you want company so you won't get killed, then I'm your girl." Stella smirked. "What do you think you Animagus form is?"

Hearing him say that, she scoffed. "Wow, aren't you a smooth talker." Stella said with a grin. "Well, maybe no one has given me a reason to blush before." Stella replied just as smooth, her green eyes sparkling with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 pm

"She would murder me, break my video tape, then laugh in my dead face as she cuts me to pieces, going in that weird voice of hers, 'How's that for drama?'" Andrew answered as he rolled his eyes, shuddering slightly as he imagined exactly how Black would murder him. Gruesome.

"Sure, if I need company, you'll be my go to girl." Andrew added, nodding his head slightly. Cocking his head to the left, he replied in as he thought about the answer. "Maybe a wolf."

"Only for you." He answered, bowing slightly in his seat. "Well maybe someone should have."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Stella knitted her eyebrows together. "Sounds wonderful." Stella said with a laugh. "Maybe you should just ask me to help you. Much safer for everyone involved." Stella said honestly. "I also like how you have already figured how she is going to murder you."

Stella smiled when he said he'd take her with her. "Sounds fascinating. I'm a bit of a knowledge freak. One of my goals is to know everything." Stella admitted, a faraway look in her eyes before she snapped back to reality. "A wolf? Attractive." Stella teased with a smile. "I think mine will be a cat. I hope it's not a Snake. That would take my Parselmouth to a whole new level. But at least when I go into the Chamber I'll fit in." Stella sighed when she told him about her plan. "I blame you for being so you. I have told so many things to you." Stella groaned. "Well, at least you now know that I'm going into the Chamber of Secrets."

"Oh, you're such a gentlemen." Stella said with a smile. "Well, if you are going to continue being so sweet to me, I think I'll be blushing a lot more."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm

"Agreed." Andrew replied, nodding slightly.

"I am curious, but about certain. Like I would never be curious to know why girls bother wit make up." Andrew answered, his voice teasing. "Just like myself. And you don't want to be a snake, well then I guess you will become, what you want, whatever it is."

"The Chamber? Chamber of Secrets?" Andrew paused before adding, "You know, I would go, but if you want me too." He replied honestly, this was Stella's ting, and he didn't want to butt in on her adventure, if she didn't want him to tag along.

"You know, I am not the jerk that Black makes me out to be, to people I have not even met."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Stella cringed when he said make-up. "Why anyone ever bothers with that goop, I have no clue. I hate make-up." Stella said. "You will never catch me wearing that crap. Unless if I got to a dance and a friend of mine ties me down and puts it on." Stella shuddered at the thought. "Who knows what I'll be? I hope it's something useful though." Stella said honestly.

Stella nodded. "You can go. I already have a fairly large group of people. Four including myself. Alex is one of them, just warning. I'll make sure to keep you two away from hurting each other though. And, it's going to be dangerous. The more people going is going to make it even more so. I don't know who I'll be able to protect. I have no clue what's down there." Stella sighed. "Just stick by me and I think we'll be fine." Stella said.

"Oh, she told me about you. But, to me you seem actually quite tolerable." Stella smirked. "Ready for a shocker?" Stella wondered. "I actually like being around you. Whoa, crazy huh?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Andrew shuddered at the thought of all that goop on his face. "Don't mention it."

"As much as I would hate spending time around with Black, I would like to go see the Chamber myself too. So, yeah, you can count me in. Just keep her away from me." Andrew added, the last part in the tone he reserved specially for Black. "Don't worry, I'll try and take care of myself."

"After spending time with me, only weirdo's and Blacks, think I am not nice." Andrew replied, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Stella smiled. "Don't worry. She will be on one side of me and you on the other. You will barely even know that the other is there." Stella promised. "I hope you can. And, if I get hurt, I expect you to help me." Stella half-joked. She doubted she would be hurt, but she hoped that her friends would help her if she got her. She would do the same for them. Which was an odd thought for the Heir of Slytherin.

"Does that mean I'm not considered a weirdo? How reliving." Stella mocked, smirking back. "Does that also mean I'm the only person you like so far? Or have you just been barely dealing with me?" Stella teased.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 pm

"I certainly hope, she doesn't! Because then she will try and pick a fight with me, and I cannot back up from a person who continuously annoys and insults me." Andrew replied. "Yeah of course, unless whatever's in there attacks us, then I will leave you for his lunch." Andrew added with a straight face, his eyes twinkling.

"What do you think?" He challenged, smirking as he raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Stella pouted mockingly. "I thought you cared more. Now my heart hurts. Thanks a lot Andrew." Stella said, playing the perfect part of the hearbroken girl. Then she smirked and laughed. "Don't worry, I think that I will be protecting everyone else. Due to the fact that I am the only one who can speak Parseltongue." Stella explained.

Stella raised an eyebrow. "I don't know. What should I think?" Stella wondered, enjoying this very easy teasing.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Andrew rolled his eyes at Stella's dramatics. "You might want to take lessons from Black too." He teased her. 'But from what exactly? I mean, isn't the Chamber of secrets now devoid of its monster after Harry Potter, killed it?" Andrew asked, curious to know.

"Oh whatever your broken heart says." He added, in mock concern, as he smirked. He enjoyed spending time with Stella, it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lunch Without Any Spills
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: