Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Welcome to Hogwarts!

Go down 
+15
Brandon Smith
Cassie Clark
Eden Byrne
Rowan Coburn
William Black
Maxwell Inaga
Andrew Stonewell
Theresa Hamilton
Alexandria Black
Salazar Riddle
Psyche Malfoy
Nathan Thomas
Stella Riddle
Violet Ryan
Sirena Potter
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

Welcome to Hogwarts!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Sirena stood in front of the podium as Psyche led the first years into the Great Hall. Everyone else was seated at their respective tables. They all watched Sirena with poorly hidden interest. It was a well known fact that the granddaughter of Harry Potter would be the new Headmistress of Hogwarts. She flashed the students a reassuring smile. She hoped that they weren't worried.

"Hello everybody!" Sirena called out cheerfully. She might not be as formal as other Headmasters, but she was responsible. "Welcome to Hogwarts! I am Sirena Potter, you're new Headmistress. I wish that all of you are happy to be back. Now is not the time for speeches, it is the time for sorting!"

And with that, the Sorting Hat began to sing it's song. Sirena smiled happily as she watched it sing. After the hat was finished, Sirena grabbed the roll of names that would be joining this year.

"Black, Alexandria!" Sirena called, looking up for the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Violet watched with alot of interest as the new Headmistress walked up to the podium. Mainly because she loved seeing the first years get sorted. She remembers how exited she was to get sorted, and it would be interesting to see what kind of first years will be placed into Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Stella stood in front of Andrew, adorned in her robes. She wasn't too excited about her sorting. She knew what house she was going to be in. Stella looked up at the Headmistress, remember her conversation with her about her being a Riddle. Sirena had reported it to the Ministry and they had talked to her about all she knew, even using the truth serum on her. She told them all she knew about her past and managed to keep her plans a secret. They said that Stella was free now and they actually felt bad for her. Now she had the Daily Prophet begging the school to have an interview with Stella. Sirena had managed to keep them away though.

Looking around the Great Hall, Stella sighed. The minute her name was called, everyone would be looking at her like she was a freak. She knew that would happen. It would be even worse when she was inevitably sorted into Slytherin. But, Stella set her face into a blank and controlled mask. She wasn't afraid of them. No, in fact, she was better than most of them. She would be fine.

When Alex got called up, Stella smiled and waited for her friend to be sorted into her house.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Nathan watched the sorting from the end of the Gryffindor table. He looked at all the new faces as each passed him. Was I that small when I was a first year... he thought to himself while he watched them. He was interested to find out who went into which house when the first was called.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Malfoy
Deputy Headmistress/Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor/Head of Slytherin
Psyche Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Psyche sat next to Sirena, the headmistress, who also happened to be her best friend and cousin, after leading the first years into the Great Hall.

"Honestly, you'd think that these kids would get more mature each year, but it's just the opposite," she muttered out the side of her mouth. "I'd kill myself if I didn't love my job." Psyche's teeth gritted as Sirena called out to the students. Merlin, Rena, could you be any louder?

The Sorting Hat sang its annual ever-changing song and Sirena called out some girl named Alexandria Black. Let's see if this kid is Slytherin material... As Head of Slytherin House, she liked to bond with her students if they'd let her. The alliances they made in school would more than likely help them in the future.

Psyche peered through the crowd of first years to see if any of these puny kids looked like they would be joining her House. There was one blonde girl who looked absolutely terrified. No, definitely not Slytherin. Definitely not.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Salazar, or rather William, sat down in one of the chairs in the Great Hall. There was a proud look on his face. He felt confident at the moment. He had the Elder wand and he had managed to trick Sirena into hiring poor ole William Parker. It took all the will power Salazar had not to laugh at the idiotic notion. As if Salazar really needed the job. But, a certain daughter of his was attending this year and he had to be there.

As the first years walked in, Salazar sat a bit straighter. His eyes scanned the group. Finally, he found her. An actual smile found it's way onto his face as he stared at his daughter. She was beautiful; so much like her mother. Stella also had a proud look on her face. She looked at everyone like she was better than them. Which she was.

Salazar leaned back in his chair as he waited for his daughter to be sorted. Salazar was one step closer to fulfilling what he father had left for him to do.

Looking up at Sirena, Salazar plastered a smirk on his face. Oh, it was no secret that he wanted Sirena. She was beautiful and the daughter of his father's enemy. Salazar was determined to have her. And she didn't know anything about him. The beautiful part was that no one knew who Salazar was. After all, he was just William Parker.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 am

Alex had been called out first and she had this weirded out kind of look on her face. Muttering to herself as she got up and went over to the stool, "What the? I mean, I am Black it starts with B, what is up with the whole, me going first thing anyways!"

Smiling at her friends and shrugging as she sat down, she almost took the ha5t off and threw it down when she heard it speak. "What!" She said quiet loudly, not hearing what the hat had to say.

Now missy, I do not like to be thrown on the ground, so you better not do it!

"Yeah right, like I am beginning to take orders from brainless hat!"

I may not have a visible brain, but I do have the power to sort you in any house I want, Maybe........Ravenclaw?

"You wouldn't! I would be a misfit!"

But, you have brains, you don't use them, but you do have them.

"What is wrong with Houses that work for me?"

Like what? I cannot put you in Hufflepuff that's for sure, you are not very fair, but I slyness, what about Slytherin?

At that question, Alex stopped for a while, looking at the Slytherin table.

Manipulative, cold, calculating, you would fit right in, but it would not be good for you in the long run. And there is another house where you would fit, with your risks.

"Great, so now that there is only ONE house left! Can you sort me in that and get it over and done with!" She asked angrily, she was getting bored and hungry seeing all those awesome dishes on the table.

If you say so, She could just hear the hat shrug. "GRYFFINDOR!" It bellowed, causing Alex to wince, "Couldn't have done it more softly could you?" She muttered to the now quiet hat, pulling it off her head and walking to her House table, She wondered who else would get sorted into Gryffindor.

She didn't know that the hat had taken a loooooong time to get her sorted. Waving to Stella and giving a thumbs up to both her and Resa, she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:36 am

Sirena smiled as Alexandria, the girl she caught wandering around Knockturn Alley, was sorted into Gryffindor. Sirena loved her former house and was glad that the first one to be sorted of the night was in it. "Congrats sweetie." Sirena said to Alex as she walked off to join her new house mates.

Looking back down at the list, Sirena read the next name. "Hamilton, Theresa." Sirena called, waiting for the next one to come forward.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 am

Alex smiled towards her headmistress, she had met her before, so she wasn't scared. In fact, even if she hadn't met her before, she wouldn't have been afraid. "Thanks." she mouthed.

Watching as Resa made her way up, she was torn. She wanted Resa to be in her house, but she wanted her to get what she wanted too. Sighing, she wished she could eat, as she tried to figure out who would be her House Head.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 am

Theresa smiled as she watched Alex walk up and put on the hat. She wasn't surprised at all with her reaction. She didn't want to burst out laughing at her friend so she quickly bit her lip.

When it was over, she watched her go to her house table. The next name that was read out was... hers. She was very nervous as she walked up and put the hat on. She had actually stumbled on her way.

She was worried that she wasn't doing it right when she couldn't hear anything. She looked around, even more nervous now.

I see that there is only one house for you... she heard a voice say which beyond creeped her out.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" the hat shouted loudly. It didn't stop her grin though. This was the house she wanted!

She took the hat off and walked to the Hufflepuff table and sat down before looking back to see who was next.

Last edited by Theresa Hamilton on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:11 am

Sirena smiled as the next girl was sorted into Hufflepuff. Sirena loved Hufflepuffs and how loyal they were. Sirena was almost sorted into Hufflepuff herself. She was very happy to see that hte first two girls were sorted into her favorite houses. Sirena gave the girl a thumbs up and looked back at the scroll.

Her throat caught on the next name. Hearing the happy murmuring from the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors, Sirena knew that they would stop with these next two words. "Riddle, Stella."

Almost as if someone had turned off the power, all eyes were on the blonde girl about to get sorted. They watched her with horrified and worried expressions. No one was aware that the granddaughter of Voldemort was attending this year. No, they were all shocked. And Sirena could see the hate already in some of their eyes. People muttered to each other before looking back at the girl. Sirena attempted to plaster a happy smile on her face as she set the Sorting Hat atop the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:16 am

Alex smiled as Resa got picked in for the House she loved. She had even stumbled, wow that was unlike her. Alex was the one who did the stumbling.

The hat took a lot less time to sort Theresa then they did to sort Alex. Seeing Stella's name called out next, ALex smiled, until the whispers started. She glared at everyone on her table as one by one they stopped. That should shut them up, she thought as she glared once mroe around, before turning, smiling at Stella.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:19 am

Stella watched happily as Alex was sorted into Gryffindor. Stella knew that she belonged there. She was happy for her friend and even shot her a two thumbs up back. Then, the next girl was sorted into Hufflepuff, which made Stella laugh. Her Big Sister as she called her was in Hufflepuff. Hopefully Vi would be friends with the younger girl.

Stella's attention was taken back when she heard her name. Everyone in the Great Hall looked at her with terrified and hateful expression. She didn't care though. Instead, she smirked proudly and walked up. Nodding her head at Sirena, Stella took a seat and let her put the Sorting Hat on her head.

Ah, another Riddle I see. Oh, you are far too much like your grandfather my dear. A eerie voice seemed to whispered into her head. Though, you have a different upbringing than he does. While, you were destined to turn out like him, you are different. You are brave.

"Please, not Gryffindor." Stella whispered. She could hear the voice laugh.

Not Gryffindor? How odd. Most people want to be in Gryffindor. You would do well in Ravenclaw my dear.

Stella knew she would do well in Ravenclaw. But she was far too greedy and sly and cunning for that.

You are right, it whispered. So, as the Heir of Slytherin, I find that you are 110 percent "SLYTHERIN" the hat yelled.

As Stella got off the stool, no one cheered or clapped for her. But, not one booed or yelled at her either. They just stood there in fear as Stella walked off to go sit with her housemates, who made sure they were as far away from her as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:22 am

Alex smiled and clapped, her lone claps echoing in the Hall. 'Well, that was awkward," She muttered, glaring at the few people around her. Deciding that Stella at least deserved a few claps, she muttered to them, in a mock terrified voice. "Geez! We must clap, what if she gets offended and hex's us!"

Smirking as they did what they were, told, as slowly everyone started clapping.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 am

Salazar watched with disinterest as the others were sorted, though when he heard his daughter being called up, his head snapped toward her. Everyone in the Great Hall had hostile expression on their faces along with frightened looks. Salazar was proud when he saw his daughter slightly smirking due to all the attention. She knew that she was different and she embraced it. That was his girl.

He watched eagerly as Stella waited for the hat to sort her. And, sooner than later, it sorted her into Slytherin. Salazar had to control his happiness. Of course his daughter was in Slytheirn. She was the heir, after all.

Hearing one of the Gryffindor girls mention something about his daughter hexing them, Salazar let out a laugh and started clapping. He liked the Gryffindor girl and she seemed like a friend of Stella's. He would go easy on the Black girl. She was good in his book, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:27 am

Sirena wasn't surprised in the least when Stella was sorted into Slytherin. Shooting a look back at William, she could see his poorly hidden happiness. Sirena found that odd, but didn't say anything. She watched as Stella walked proudly over to her table.

Hearing Alexandria pretend to be scared, Sirena laughed along with William. She found it funny how the students were so scared of Stella. Sirena was proud of Alexandria for not being like everyone else.

Looking back down, Sirena read the next name. "Stonewell, Andrew."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:29 am

When Stella took a seat at her table, she heard Alex yell for everyone to clap or Stella would hex her. Stella let out a laugh and shot a cocky look down to her housemates who began cheering the loudest of them all. Stella found controlling them would be very easy.

Looking over at Alex, Stella mouthed, "You are awesome" and shot her a thumbs up. Ah, it was good to be friends with a girl like Alex.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 am

Nathan watched the younger years. He was happy to see that there was a Gryffindor already and then a Hufflepuff. Violet would be happy about that. He took a quick scan of the tables in search for the Fifth year Hufflepuff. He gave up though when he heard Stella being called.
She was right about people's reactions and he felt bad for her. He gave a small nod towards her, smiling when she was sorted into Slytherin.
He let out a chuckle and looked over to the Gryffindor girl. He clapped slightly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:37 am

Andrew rolled his eyes at Black's behavior, somehow, he expected this only from her. Clapping lightly, he walked up to the podium, raising a brow, as he realized that he was almost the only boy in his year.

I know which house you should be in......

Andrew rolled his eyes again, "Of course you do, this is your job, if you call sorting first years, a satisfying one."

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Well that was fast, he thought, walking up to his House table, groaning when he saw Black in it too.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:48 am

Alex winked at Stella, "Don't I know it?" She mouthed, raising her glass towards the Slytherin, before making a face as Stonewell came up. Groaning, she put her head on the table, wishing that she could change houses or at least the food should come up. Food always makes her feel better.

Glaring at her empty plate, she sighed, putting up her head supported on her hand as she waited for the sorting to get over, singing 'Don't Stop Believing' till then.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:05 am

Violet saw Alex fighting with the sorting hat, and she finally went to Gryffindor. She clapped or her, and knew Nathan would be happy that theres already a new Gryffindor. She scanned the row of benches or him, but she heard Theresas name, and looked up. Theresa told Violet that she wanted to be a Hufflepuff.

Violet claped happily as Theresa, Alexs friend, was sorted into Hufflepuff. Violet smiled at Theresa, and watched as Stella came up to be sorted.

When Stella was sorted into Slytherin, she clapped along with Alex, but then Alex said that Stella would hex everyone who didnt clap for her. Violet laughed, hearing the mocking tone Alex said it in. People eventually clapped along with them.

She watched with a tad bit of disinterest as Andrew was sorted into Gryffindor, but still clapped along with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Inaga
Head of Ravenclaw/Muggle Studies Professor
Maxwell Inaga

Galleons : 100009

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Maxwell clapped as the students were Sorted into their respective houses. No Ravenclaws yet, hmm? He raised his eyebrows as Sirena called out the name "Stella Riddle." She, of course, was Sorted into Slytherin.

In all honesty, he was expecting at least one Ravenclaw first year. There was a Slytherin, a Hufflepuff, and two Gryffindors. Oh well. It wasn't really a big deal anyway.
Back to top Go down
William Black
Transfiguration Professor
William Black

Galleons : 23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Will was late, it was technically his first day at work, and he was late. What a great impression I make! He thought, tidying up his clothes to the best of his abilities, before entering teh Great Hall through the back entrance.

Surveying the students, he tried to feel much more enthusiastic about his new assignment, but try as much as he waned, he just couldn't. He didn't even want this one, especially after Thomson's parting words. "You know why I am doing this, you're far too rash. Try not to kill the kids." He repeated distastefully. And anyways, he ahd been told this afternoon only, that he was supposed to work here. He had barely enough time to write that brilliant resume and pack.

Rolling his eyes as he surveyed his colleagues, he walked up to the one he assumed to be the Headmistress. "I am sorry, I missed the train." He said, apologizing as he flashed a sheepish smile.

Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Violet sat at the Hufflepuff table, playing with her Prefect badge, trying her best to hide it from view. It seemed like she was getting some curious looks from the older students, admiring ones from the younger ones. Violet groaned, this already seemed like a difficult task.

Someone walked up to the headmistress, and Violet reconized it to be a teacher. Right in the middle of sorting. Violet, confused, looked for Stella, Nathan, and Alex, to see their expressions.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Sirena smiled when the next boy was sorted into Gryffindor. She was glad that there were more Gryffindors this year. Hopefully they wouldn't get into too much trouble.

Noticing a man walking toward her, Sirena raised her eyebrows. Nodding at what he said, Sirena let her eyes wander to the seat open next to William Parker. "Please have a seat." Sirena said, smiling at the man. She didn't like when people were late, but she would let it slide. Only once though.

"And that concludes our Sorting Ceremony. Everyone, dig in!" Sirena said with a grin as the students began eating. Sirena took her seat next to Psy and William Parker. Merlin help her this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!    Welcome to Hogwarts!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hogwarts!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next