Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Rules of Transfiguration.

Go down 
+11
Brandon Smith
Luca Normandy
Tyler Drake
Eden Byrne
Theresa Hamilton
Andrew Stonewell
Alexandria Black
Nathan Thomas
Stella Riddle
Violet Ryan
William Black
15 posters
AuthorMessage
William Black
Transfiguration Professor
William Black

Galleons : 23

Rules of Transfiguration. Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:28 pm

There will be rules in this class, and you're expected to follow most of them.

1. No interrupting while I am talking.

2. Creativity counts, try to be creative.

3. No latecomers. Be on time, with whatever you need for the class. (eg. wands, book, etc.)

4. Rudeness, shown towards anyone, will be dealt with severely. Be polite. Add the word rock, in your reply.

5. No bullying, if you want to be the mean old bully, get out of my class and do it.

6. Homework will be given, and assignments are meant to be completed.

7. Follow directions.

8. Try not to curse, I don't expect you all to be saints, but I will be docking of house points, to anyone, whose language is foul. Add the word, tree in your reply

That will be all

If you've read through the rules, reply using the code.

Code:
I, [Insert Name], agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 pm

I, Violet Ryan, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I dont, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock Tree.

Last edited by Violet Ryan on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:31 pm

I, Stella Riddle, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock Tree

Last edited by Stella Riddle on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 pm

I, Nathan Thomas, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like. Rock. Tree.

Last edited by Nathan Thomas on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Black
Transfiguration Professor
William Black

Galleons : 23

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Before I add you all to the list, I expect, ALL of you, to read through them, none of you have though, so you won't be added, until you do the bother of reading through them first.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 pm

I,Alexandria Black, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock tree.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:54 pm

I, Andrew Stonewell, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock tree.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:56 pm

I, Theresa Hamilton, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.
Rock Tree
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I, Eden Byrne, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

...But I know every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit, has a naaaaaaame. You never said how to put it in, Professor Black. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Galleons : 3043

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:13 pm

I, Tyler Drake, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like. Rock Tree.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

Galleons : 4043

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 am

I, Luca Normandy, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock Tree.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

Galleons : 37

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

I, Brandon Smith, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I dont, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock Tree.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Galleons : 41

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 pm

I, Anastasia Potter, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Trees Rock
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

Galleons : 48

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 pm

I, Sydni Branson, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I dont, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock Tree.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

Galleons : 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:16 pm

I, Marietta Johnson, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I dont, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock Tree.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

Galleons : 66

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 pm

I, Averie Treyton, agree with the rules and will try my best to follow them. If I don't, Professor Black has full right to turn my ears into anything he feels like.

Rock'n'Roll Trees
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Transfiguration.   Rules of Transfiguration. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of Transfiguration.
Page 1 of 1