Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Medicinal Magic Agreement

Go down 
+10
Brandon Smith
Luca Normandy
Theresa Hamilton
Stella Riddle
Andrew Stonewell
Alexandria Black
Nathan Thomas
Eden Byrne
Violet Ryan
Rowan Coburn
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan Coburn
Healer/Medicinal Magic Professor
Rowan Coburn

Galleons : 100007

Medicinal Magic Agreement Empty
PostSubject: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 pm

1. Students are to come to class on time and prepared with wand and textbook in hand.

2. Students are to use proper language during class. No cursing, swearing, or foul language.

3. Students are to address me as Professor Coburn or Professor Rowan.

4. Students are to be polite and respect one another, as well as the professor.

5. No name-calling and no discrimination.

6. Students are to follow directions properly.

7. Students are to only take out wands when instructed by the professor. Even then, you are only to practice magic when the professor specifically allows it.

8. Students are not to use colors in class. I will be the only one posting using colors during lessons.

9. Students are to please try their best. This is a class that you will learn a lot in, and not everyone knows a lot about this subject. Its good to take chances and give guesses in this class. Participation is key to earning a good grade in this class, as well as key to earning extra treats that will be revealed in class.

Know that by signing up to take Medicinal Magic, you agree to follow the rules that are listed above. House points are at stake at all times during classes, and I won't hesitate to deduct them if rules are broken. Please post the following with your information filled in if you have read and agree to follow these rules accordingly.
Code:
I, [b][insert your full name][/b], understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.

Professor Rowan A. Coburn

Last edited by Rowan Coburn on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 am

I, Violet Jade Ryan, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 am

I, Eden Helena Byrne, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:02 am

I, Nathan Christopher Thomas, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 pm

I, Alexandria Selena Black, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 pm

I, Andrew Asterion Stonewell, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:09 pm

I, Stella Seraphine Riddle, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.

Last edited by Stella Riddle on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:01 pm

I, Theresa Louise Hamilton, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

Galleons : 4043

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:51 pm

I, Luca Victor Normandy, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

Galleons : 37

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

I, Brandon Drew Smith, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Galleons : 41

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:50 pm

I, Anastasia Sierra Potter, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

Galleons : 48

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 pm

I, Sydni Clariese Branson, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

Galleons : 100

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I, Marietta Bethany Johnson, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.

Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

Galleons : 66

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

I, Averie Cambrie Treyton, understand these rules and agree to follow them. I understand that if I do not follow any of these rules, I will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Magic Agreement   Medicinal Magic Agreement Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1