Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] Empty
PostSubject: Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]   Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:26 am

Alex was lugging around a heavy trunk, trying to keep Snitch under control and had to deal with her annoyingly messy hair coming on her face. Repeatedly. All in all, she wasn't happy, she couldn't even begin to think how exactly unhappy she was, when she got another reason.

Alex's feet got entangled in Snitch's leash and predictably, she fell almost face first, her hands coming quickly to brace the impact. Cursing she sat down and began untangling her legs, sitting on her trunk. She had to continuously stop and blow at her hurting palms and couldn't care less that she was blocking the way.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]   Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 am

Andrew had found a compartment and had left all of his stuff inside it, deciding to go for a short walk, instead of waiting for someone to walk into his. He hadn't had breakfast, so he was hungry and couldn't wait for the sweets to come around, deciding to go up to the sweets himself, he had walked out, and had to immediately stop, he was laughing so hard.

Black, had tripped on her dumb dog's leash and now had her back to him, trying to untangle her feet as the dog continued up, trying to jump up on her and lick her.

A"Don't you realize that you are blocking the way? Though of course, if I had a brain as small as yours, I wouldn't too."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]   Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:55 am

Alex groaned, looking over her shoulder to confirm that her least liked person was behind her, looking down at her with a smirk. "What do you want?" She asked rudely, finally managing to untangle her legs from the mess of leashes and ignoring Snitch jumping up on her like he was starved and she was his food.

Turning around, she shifted positions so now she was sitting facing him. "I repeat, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]   Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:45 am

"What I want......" Andrew paused as he pretended to think, "......is for you to get a functioning brain so that you stop annoying me by your blatantly dumb face." He finished, smirking at the girl in question.

Rolling his eyes he asked, "Do you really want me to repeat?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]   Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 am

"Me? Dumb? You are the one without having the functional number of neurons in his brain for it to be called a brain! And my face looking dumb? Do you know just how dumb your face looked when I compared it to bottled rat brains?" Alex asked angrily, her lips forming a smirk as she remembered. "Or have you forgotten when I bodily threw you down the chair?" She asked, again smiling as the particularly present memory flashed in her brain.

"Face it bird brain, I am better in all aspects."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]   Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 am

"Just because you have better knowledge of the Human Anatomy, probably due to studying in a public school and gathering a large number of germs, does NOT mean that you are smarter than me, all I could say is, Dream On!" Andrew retorted, his eyes narrowing. "And about comparing me to bottled rat brains, well I was always sure there was something wrong in your eyesight."

"You managed that just because I am chivalrous and do not attack girls bodily AND you caught me by surprise!" Andrew answered, frowning as he remembered, his hand instinctively going to his skull's base, where he had, had a bump for a WEEK after.

"Of course you are, except in looks, brains, trickery, and all the other qualities that can ever be there!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]   Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:34 am

"Its called general knowledge!" Alex retorted, her eyes narrowing, "I have NOT contracted those germs! There aren't any! And just because you come from a snobby pure blood family, it does not mean, you are better than me!" She answered angrily.

"Chivalrous? Oh, you gotta be kidding me!" Alex added in disbelief, poking her finger in Stonewell's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]   Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I hate Tripping in Public.......and Stonewell. [Alex and Stonewell]
Page 1 of 1