Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Relaxing for once.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Violet sat by the lake shore, her toes in the water. It was a pretty nice day, right before dinner. Violet was doing her homework by the lake, since the sound of the water lapping on the shore relaxed her.

Violet finished doing what she was doing, and began to write a letter home to her mother. "Dear Mom." Violet began, and didn't know what she should write about. She set it aside, and pulled out her book.

Violet heard someone walking very close behind her. Violet didn't may much attention to it, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone sit down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

"Hello Violet." Andrew greeted as he took a seat beside said girl. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here, the only other option was Alex and her crazy pup." He added, pointing towards the girl, who had just been pushed down by said pup, and now the pup was running free. Raising an eyebrow at the scene, and stifling his laugh, he took out his wand and idly practiced the Wingardium Leviosa spell, letting a comfortable silence settle.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Violet looked up from her book, and saw Andrew. "Hello Andrew." Violet said, politely. "No, you can sit here. I dont mind." Violet looked over to Alex and Snitch, and Snitch was running all over the grounds. It was rather funny, but Violet didnt laugh.

Violet didnt like awkward scilences, so she tried to strike a converstaion with Andrew. "So, Andrew, how have you been?" She asked absentmindedly. She played with a lock of her hair, waiting for his responce.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:43 am

"Pretty well, after having successfully avoided Alex for a day." Andrew replied shrugging, "And how have you been? You are the Prefect now, aren't you?" He asked, pausing in his tries. He had been unsuccessful, but it was far too early to tell, according to him anyway. While waiting for an answer, he picked up rocks and tried to make them skip on the surface of the Lake.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:14 pm

"Ive been alright." Violet replied, shrugging just like he had, ignoring what he said about Alex. "And yes, I am a Prefect." Violet added, rolling her eyes. Violet saw Andrew pick up rocks to skip them across the lake, she watched with little interest.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 am

"Oh! Great." Andrew muttered disinterestedly, he had tried to make polite conversation, but it was obvious the Fifth Year wasn't interested. Sighing disappointingly, as his rock sank after merely three skips, he looked around to find that his rocks had finished.

"Could you pass me the rocks there?" He asked, pointing to the place.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

"These rocks?" Violet asked, confused. "Okay..." Vioket walked the rocks over to Andrew.

"So, have you talked to Stella lately?" Violet asked, attempting to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

"Yeah, thanks." Andrew replied, taking the rocks from Violet. Going back to his previous activity, he mused as he allowed himself time to answer. Settling on the first thought that had crossed his mind, he asked, in a slightly confused voice, "How did you know I know Ella?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Violet smirked "I hear things. Hogwarts is notorious for being very gossipy." She chuckled, sencing that she had she may have hit below the belt.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Andrew smirked back, "Well then you should know that I haven't talked to Ella since our last meeting." He answered, pausing from his rock skipping to look at Violet with a raised eye brow.

Turning back to the Lake, he wondered what Stella was doing. Knowing her, something related to the Riddles.........
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 pm

"You dont say." Violet replied vacantly, eyes glazed over, lost in thought.

Violet was thinking about how she hadnt talked to Stella in a while. She was disapointed with Andrew, but she was hiding it the best she could. She had hoped that Andrew knew what was going on with Stella.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 pm

"You seem disappointed?" Andrew remarked, looking back at the girl as he shifted his weight to his hands, putting them on the ground beside the spot where he sat. "Have you talked to her?" He asked, looking curiously at the girl
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 pm

"Not disapointed, I was just hoping that you had talked to her." Violet shrugged, and continued. "I havent talked to her in a while, and I just assumed that you had, because you seemed to have gotten along with her quite nicely." Violet looked at the lake, curious to find out what was lurking in it.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:43 pm

"Well seeing as she is the only person who can stand my presence for more than five minutes, I am glad I get along with her," Andrew replied, an amused look gracing his feature. Seriousness returning though, he added, "What if she has gone to visit the Chamber?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

"Dont say that." Violet smiled, lightly shoving him. "I like talking to you."

"Knowing Stella, thats probably what she did." Violet softly sighed, glancing at the Prefect badge she was wearing, and took it off, holding it in her palm. "I wish I can lose this." Violet mumbled under her breath, and willed herself not to chuck it in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:08 pm

"Let me calm my fluttering heart!" Andrew joked, laying a hand on his heart while looking extremely agitated. "Yes well, I suppose it is." He answered thoughtfully, going back to his normal aloof personality. It happened wit people he liked spending time, and sadly Alex, when the normally expressionless demeanor slid out, to reveal a human inside. It happened, though his sister feared, not enough and that Andrew was destined to become the cold shells, their parents were.

"Come on! Being a Prefect can't be all that bad." He said, in an attempt to cheer the girl up.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 pm

"Ha ha. Hilarious."Violet said sarcasticly, rolling her eyes. She wanted to ask why he seemed agitated, but she didnt. It was better to drop the matter all together.

"It is." Violet told him, her tone was rather cold and empty. Not at all her bubbly self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for once.   Relaxing for once. Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing for once.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: