Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) Empty
PostSubject: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Sirena sat at the bar in the Leaky Cauldron. Her heavy brown hair was tied up into a braid, then piled atop her head in a bun. Strand of hair were sticking to her face as she sipped her firewhiskey and looked over papers. She was going to be the new Headmistress this year and it was nerve wracking. Not only was she a Headmistress and not Headmaster, but she was the youngest Headmistress or Headmaster to be hired. She had a reputation to live up to. Especially considering her last name was Potter. Everyone was either waiting for her to do something amazing or to screw up. Sirena didn't realize she would have this much pressure on her, but she did.

Lifting the glass up to her lips, Sirena sipped her firewhiskey a bit more, enjoying the feeling of it as it rushed down her throat. Just as she was putting the glass back down, she felt a arm wrap itself around her shoulders and the smell of smoke. Looking up, Sirena crinkled her nose at the person.

"What?" she snapped, noticing who it was.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Walking into the Leaky Cauldron, Landon smirked. He was feeling confident today. Not only had he secured his job as a Charms professor, but lovely Sirena had made him Head of Gryffindor. It was going to be a good year, he knew it. Especially with some many gorgeous women around.

Flicking his cigarette into an ash tray on a table, he lifted up his head. Spotting a familiar figure sitting in one of the barstools, Landon smirked again and walked over to her, setting a firm arm around her shoulders.

Landon looked down at her, shocked by her beauty. Landon knew that Sirena was beautiful, but every time he saw her, it was like looking at her for the first time. She was an angel in his eyes. It pissed him off to no end that she wasn't his. It also pissed him off that Sirena was a huge weakness for him. Not that he'd ever admit it though.

"Oh, don't act so put out, love. I know you're happy to see me." Landon stated, moving so he sat next to her, but facing her.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Sirena rolled her eyes at Landon as he sat down across from her. "You smell like smoke." She stated in a disgusted tone. Sirena hated the smell of smoke. It doesn't matter that when she brewed Amortentia it smelled like smoke. She hated the smell. Hated it.

Looking toward the bartender, Sirena ordered another firewhiskey. She had drained her other glass of it and now that Landon was here, she was positive she would need more. After the bartender handed her the whiskey, Sirena turned her body so she faced Landon.

"What do you want dog? Just coming over here to torture me?" Sirena wondered, no venom in her voice, just a tired annoyance. At one point, Sirena was completely under the belief that she was in love with Landon. That was until she was at a party with him and she was about to tell him and instead, he blew her off and went suck face with another witch. After that, Sirena stayed as far away from him as possible. No matter how much it hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Landon smirked when he saw Sirena roll her eyes. He knew that she loved the way he smelled. Before, when she was a seventh year and sorted of going out with him, she would always comment about how she loved the smell of smoke. "You love it, Rena, don't deny it." Landon shot back.

Noticing her order another firewhiskey, Landon chuckled. "Need alcohol to handle me, love?" Landon wondered, ordering a firewhiskey as well. When she turned to face him, Landon stared into her light blue eyes, a crooked grin on his face.

"Your words, they hurt." Landon stated, setting a hand on his chest. Landon stared at Sirena, suddenly remembering their past. He really was a jerk to her. Landon was an idiot in his younger years. He knew that Sirena used to have feelings for him, but he didn't want her. Now, Landon knew that he wanted her. But, he knew that he couldn't have her. He didn't deserve her.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Sirena scowled darkly at Landon. "Don't call me Rena." Sirena commanded, hating his nickname for her. She only went by Sirena and everyone was to call her that. The only person who had permission to call her something besides Sirena was Psyche. Other than that, she went by Sirena only.

"I need more than alcohol." Sirena murmured under her breathe. Knowing that he would be able to hear her considering he was a Werewolf. That was another thing that annoyed Sirena. She knew that she should be wary around Landon since he was a Werewolf. Yet, she wasn't She felt extremely safe around Landon. And that pissed her off to no end.

Sirena scoffed at Landon's statement. "Your actions, they hurt." Sirena shot back with a knowing look. Landon would know exactly what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Landon rolled his eyes at Sirena. "I like calling you Rena though. Its unique." Landon stated, reaching over and twirling a strand of her hair with his finger. It felt soft and he could smell her traditional smell of old books, vanilla, and lemongrass. Landon knew that Sirena never wore perfume. Her scent was purely her.

Hearing her comment, Landon smirked. "What happened to the rule breaking, thrill seeker, seventh year that I knew. You were up for anything and you enjoyed my company. I miss her." Landon half-lied. He missed those days with her, but he didn't miss always being immature. He liked this new mature Sirena. Yet, if he could have you in anyway, then he would.

Landon felt a sinking feeling in his chest. She was still holding a grudge because of that. He hated that he caused her pain. He hated to admit it and one most occasions wouldn't admit it, but Sirena was a weakness of his. A huge one. "I'm sorry." He knew those words wouldn't help, but he needed her to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Sirena pulled away when he started playing with her hair. There was no way in hell she was going to fall for that trap again. Sirena was going to be smarter than the last time. "Sirena is unique enough, thank you very much. I don't need you to call me Rena. It reminds me of one of your ex girlfriends." Sirena doubted Landon would even remember dating Dena.

Scoffing at Landon's question, Sirena looked over him, shooting daggers with her eyes. "She grew up." Sirena deadpanned, looking down at her glass blankly. She wanted to add You broke her heart, that's why. But she didn't. She didn't want to give him the advantage. "Perhaps you should find some other pathetic girl to mess with." Sirena retorted, glaring at Landon.

Hearing his apologize, Sirena threw her hands in the hair and turned toward him. "That doesn't help Landon. You've said sorry so many times, that those words have no effect anymore. I'm sick of seeing girl after girl being hurt by you. Have you ever thought maybe there was a reason that I cut off any connections I have toward you for a reason? I'm not just going to hate someone because I can. I tried to be with you Landon. Merlin knows I tried. You just didn't want me. And now that you see that I'm grown up, that doesn't give you permission to flirt with me!" Sirena exclaimed, her face red with anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Landon frowned when she pulled away. Didn't Sirena understand that he was being sweet for a reason. He wanted Sirena to have feelings for him again. "Ex-girlfriend?" Landon asked confused. He had a lot of ex-girlfriends. "Fine, if it really bothers you that much, I'll call you Sirena." Landon gave in, rolling his eyes. Sirena wasn't the fun-loving girl like she used to be it seemed.

Sighing, Landon shook his head at Sirena's comment. There was something wrong with Sirena. There had to be. The women he knew wasn't this... bitter. For lack of better word. Hearing the venom behind her words, Landon gave Sirena an incredulous look. "What the hell is wrong with you Sirena?" Landon asked, not knowing where the women he fell in love with went.

Wait. Fell in love with?

Landon sat there, in shock, as Sirena continued to verbally abuse him. He knew that he was screwed. Landon didn't know how strong his feelings were for Sirena, but it was clear about how she felt. She hated him. Hearing her say that was almost as bad as her crucioing him. It hurt just as bad. Landon stood up, not feeling welcome anymore. "I know it doesn't help, but I really am sorry Sirena. I never meant to hurt you that bad." Landon walked away from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)   Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just having a Drink... and Panicking (Landon and Sirena only)
Page 1 of 1