Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) Empty
PostSubject: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:07 am

Sirena sat in her office, her reading glasses hanging off the tip of her nose as she read through documents from parents about their children. Since she was the new Headmistress, she had to have all the parents refill out files about their children. It seems as if the last Headmaster had conveniently lost all of them. Sirena gritted her teeth at the thought. That man hated her just because she took his job. Were there no decent people out there? At all?

Sighing, Sirena leaned back in her chair. Her neck hurt from being bent over papers for so long. She wanted to Avada herself so bad, it wasn't even funny. Not to mention all the stress was getting to her. She was dealing with being the new Headmistress, running a school, taking advice from her granddad, dealing with Landon, protecting the Riddle girl, and having the new dark--

The door suddenly opened and revealed the last person on the planet that Sirena wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 am

As Salazar approached Sirena's office, his faux reason for coming up here was suddenly lost in his head. The main reason why he was even approaching his boss and the granddaughter of his father's enemy was because he was pinning after her. Yes, a 42 year old Dark Lord was chasing after a very beautiful and very powerful 25 year old. But, with looks like that and a brain like her's, no one should really blame him.

Without knocking on the door, Salazar walked into the office. Sirena sat there, looking positively delicious in her glasses. Salazar smirked at her charmingly and walked toward the object of his current affections.

"Hello love," Salazar said smoothly, sitting down across from her. "Don't you look ravishing today."
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:16 am

Sirena had to force herself to keep the smile on her face. "What do you need Mr. Parker?" Sirena wondered, her eyes narrowing at the deviously attractive man. The words 'Mr. Parker' tasted bitter as they left her lips. Sirena knew that he wasn't who he said he was. There was no chance. She hated liars, so by default she hated him.

She did not need to deal with him right now. She had every reason to believe that 'William' was the son of Voldemort. Why he kept his identity a secret, she didn't know. But, Sirena was smart enough to know that he wasn't up to anything good. She also knew that she had to keep Stella away from the man that Sirena believed to be her father.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 am

Salazar crossed his leg over the other, appearing as every bit the casual one in this situation. "Shouldn't it be obvious Sirena?" Salazar joked with another smirk. His expression suddenly fell as he became mock-serious. "I need someone to run down to Diagon Alley and pick up more broom cleaner. I forgot to do that before I came here." Salazar knew that his request made sense and was reasonable.

Being the man that he was, his eyes traveled down the length of Sirena's body with a smirk. Oh yes, there was no way Salazar was letting the Werewolf get anywhere near her.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:23 am

Sirena raised an eyebrow at William's simple request. "Fine, fine, you may travel down to Hogsmeade tonight and apparate to Diagon Alley." Sirena replied in an exhausted tone. "Now, if you can." Sirena moved her eyes toward the door and back toward him, making it obvious that she needed him to leave.

When Sirena caught William checking her out, Sirena scoffed. "Please, try to keep the undressing me with your eyes to a minimum." Sirena sneered coldly. She sounded so Slytheirn for a second that it scared her.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 am

Frowning at how Sirena didn't even attempt to ponder ideas like she usually does, Salazar leaned forward, resting his arms on the desk. "I won't be able to carry it all on my own Sirena. I will need someone to go down there with me." Salazar said innocently, ignoring her suggestion to leave.

Salazar smirked. "Aw, but love, that's hardly fun. Though, you could always show..." Salazar trailed off, winking at Sirena suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:29 am

Sirena sighed and looked over at William with a glower. "William, you are a wizard. Use magic. You don't need some to help you. And, if it's that important that you have company, ask Maxwell or Landon to accompany you. They are two strong men who can help carry things for you." Sirena explained, rubbing her temples.

Standing up in a fit of anger, Sirena glared at William. "This is supposed to be a respectable work place for everyone. Including me. Now, I will ask you this once and only once. Please keep your feelings to yourself and try not to make me want to barf in my mouth." Sirena said firmly, her eyes closed in rage.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 am

Salazar's teeth gritted as Sirena mentioned Landon. Salazar didn't even want to hear about the Charms professor at all. "I might be a wizard, but I still want someone I can have a decent conversation with. Is that too much to ask Sirena? Honestly, you think that Petrov can even form a sentence?" Salazar bashed. He was not going to keep his distaste for the wolf hidden.

"I apologize Sirena." Salazar said, not being honest, though he looked the part. He could already tell he was affecting her in the way he wanted to. He knew it was only a matter of time before she couldn't take it anymore. Salazar always got what he wanted. And what he wanted was Sirena.

"How are you feeling?" Salazar asked, making small talk. If he got her to trust him, she was all his.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:42 am

Hearing his half-assed compliment, Sirena scowled. "When you are asking me to take time off my busy schedule to help you carry Broom cleaners and talk to you, then yes, it is too much to ask William." Sirena replied darkly. Hearing him insult Landon, made her feel angry and happy at the same time. "Landon has many other redeeming qualities." Sirena shot back, not understanding why she was defending him.

Sirena smiled at his apology, even though she knew he didn't mean it. "I forgive you William." Sirena replied in a sugary sweet tone, batting her eyelashes at the older man.

"I feel like shit William. Complete and utter shit. I am dealing with so fucking much right now, you can't even begin to imagine." Sirena sighed. "Other than that, I'm fucking cheerful as can be." Sirena snapped, wondering why she liked looking into his eyes so much.

Whooooooaaaa, what the fuck Sirena, what is wrong with you? DO. NOT. DO. THIS.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:49 am

Salazar sighed at Sirena's rejection. "I'll make it up to you. I'll do some of your paper work, deal with some of your detentions that I know you'll have." Salazar smiled charmingly at Sirena. "Come on, what do you have to lose?" Hearing her defend that idiot made Salazar's smile drop. "Like what? Being able to teach first years simple spells that they could've learn on their own? The man is way below what you could have."

Salazar enjoyed how Sirena played along and enjoyed the look she gave him, even if it was fake. "Good to know, love."

Feeling actually bad for the women an all the responsibilities she had, Salazar rested a comforting hand on her's. "Like I said, I would be more than happy to help you." Salazar wondered how the Dark Lord could be so nice to a girl like her. And, it wasn't like he was forcing it. He was just being honestly nice to her because he wanted to.

What. The. Hell.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 am

Sirena was honestly shocked when William offered to help her. "Alright, fine, I will give you things that you have to do for me and I will come with you." Sirena gave in. She knew that sometimes she was too Gryffindor for her own good. Psyche would laugh at her if she saw her now. No, actually, Psyche would kill her for being so stupid and agreeing to go anywhere with him. "He's a brilliant Quidditch player!" Sirena shot back, her cheek flushed with a feeling she didn't understand, besides the fact that she knew it wasn't meant for Landon.

Looking down at her hand which was now covered by a warm and comforting one, Sirena looked back up warily. "Thanks William. I mean it." Sirena took a leap of faith and leaned forward to kiss one of his cheeks as a thanks.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:01 am

Salazar smirked in victory when Sirena gave him. She was so purely Gryffindor and that made her all the more attractive. Salazar found everything about Sirena attractive. Even the things that most people would hate in a women, he adored. "Thanks Sirena, that means a lot to me." Though, suddenly, he wasn't so happy when she still defended Landon. "And Quidditch is enough to make a guy attractive?" Salazar seethed, not believing he was so angry at Landon over a girl that would probably just be a one night stand.

When Sirena leaned forward to kiss his cheek as a thanks, Salazar smirked and grabbed her face in his hands. Pulling her down, he kissed her right on the lips, moaning as he felt them against his. Yes, she was perfect. And little did she know that she was his.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 am

Sirena couldn't say she was too shocked when he kissed her. In the back of her head she knew that he was going to pull a move like that. She couldn't believe that she had fallen for it. She also couldn't believe that content sigh that escaped her lips as they connected with his.

He tasted like everything she should never like; firewhiskey, coffee, cigarettes and pure power. It was intoxicating and it caused a slow burning fire to erupt in her. It wasn't like she saw fireworks or heard bells. No, it was a deep, mind consuming feeling that shook her to her core and caused her head to go blank. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, she wasn't in control anymore. No, William had control now and she enjoyed it.

Merlin, what was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:35 am

Salazar smirked into their kiss when he felt Sirena react perfectly. She tasted like heaven. Or rather, lemonade and sunshine. Her lips molded to his like they were made for each other and everywhere she touched it burned.

Pulling the Headmistress into his lap, Salazar let his hands trail up her arms, barely skimming her skin as he kissed her deeply. He felt something light in him that he didn't even feel with Gabrielle. With Gabrielle it was all spark and false happiness. They were a good mask for the no love that was between them. Sirena though. Sirena made him feel like he was alive. She turn him on fire and made everything, every pain and worry, go numb. And now that he's taste the poison, he was never giving it up again.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Sirena couldn't believe that she was actually kissing a man whose name she wasn't positive was William Parker. It wasn't logical or practical or anything of the things that she prided herself on being. She wasn't the Sirena Potter she knew. No, she was some other person that was carefree and happy. It scared her. It scared her a lot.

Finally, some part of her, maybe the part that still loved Landon, told her to stop kissing this man. The part seemed much smaller than before. It seemed like this new part of her. The fiery, uncontrollable one that seemed to be enjoying the kiss, was making the old part get smaller and smaller. She felt a new feeling erupt in her stronger than she ever had before.

But, she still pulled away. Sirena pushed herself ungracefully onto the floor. She just had to get away. She had to get away before she lost herself completely.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Salazar was disappointed to say the least when Sirena scrambled off his lap and onto the floor. Salazar pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Was there any particular reason why you just ruined the greatest experience of my life?" Salazar wondered, being completely honest about that being the best thing he's every experienced.

His eyes looked at the disheveled Headmistress with open want. She was everything he wanted and more. Yet, he was oddly frightened of the girl. She was doing things to him that he didn't want her to. Merlin, what was happening to him?
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Sirena frowned blankly at William. "I realized that I was kissing you and I panicked. That's the reason I ruined the so-called greatest experience of your life." Sirena snapped in anger. Why he felt the need to kiss her, she had no idea. Though, she didn't try to hide how much she enjoyed it.

"We can never do that again. We cannot cross that line." Stella said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)   Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Me? Pissy? No, never. (Salazar and Sirena)
Page 1 of 1