Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

An Introduction to Defense Against the Dark Arts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psyche Malfoy
Deputy Headmistress/Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor/Head of Slytherin
Psyche Malfoy

Galleons : 2147483647

An Introduction to Defense Against the Dark Arts Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction to Defense Against the Dark Arts   An Introduction to Defense Against the Dark Arts EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Hello and welcome to DADA. As you already know, I am Psyche Malfoy, your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher for this year, hopefully throughout your Hogwarts careers also. Just a little pointer, do not, and I repeat, do not get on my nerves, as I am unafraid of giving out detentions and taking away House points, even from my Slytherins. No one gets special treatment in my class, no matter how rich or nice or Slytherin-like they are.

I do not expect any special treatment from my students either. Just do what I ask and you'll be fine. I will be putting up the rules shortly.

Please put your name, year, House, and what you would like to accomplish in this class below. Also, if you would like, put what you would like to do in the future; e.g. Auror, Minister of Magic, Healer, etc.

Thank you for signing up for Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Professor Malfoy
Back to top Go down

An Introduction to Defense Against the Dark Arts
Page 1 of 1