Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

The Storm Residence!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

The Storm Residence! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:01 am

Theresa nodded and jumped down from the wall before walking over to Alex. She had no idea where the dog could hied. Then again, Snitch was fast and small. For all they knew, he could have passed them at least five or maybe even ten times.

"Where should we look?" she asked when she finally reached her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:26 am

"The park maybe? He does like to tear up flowers, which has gotten me many scoldings from the gardener." Alex offered, not sure exactly where Snitch was. She would never admit it, least of all to herself, but she was worried about him. Where could he go?
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:15 am

Theresa nodded as she glanced around. The quickest way to the park was to go left for sure. The first full day she was back and they were alreadyfinding lots of ways to escape boreome. Some more pleasent then others.

"Let's go before he has a chance to hide anywhere else" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 am

"Yeah lets hurry!" Alex answered, as she came up onto the lawn, she hadn't even taken a proper step inside, when a voice screeched, "I TOLD YOU TO STAY OFF!!!"

"What do you do all the time? Stare out through your window? Well lady, get a life!" Alex answered back, before hurriedly running left, but the sticks had started already. How many sticks does the lady have?
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 am

Theresa laughed a little as she ran with her. "Maybe her life is to protect her garden or something" she said as she ran. She had to admit though that the women had really good hearing and like a million of her walking sticks.

"There's the park!" she said and pointed towards the black gates she could see at the end of the road.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 am

"Could be, she definitely has nothing else!" Alex agreed as she slowed down to a jog. She saw no point in wasting energy since she could see the park now anyways.

"I can't go in, the gardener banned me AND Snitch, obviously, Snitch doesn't get it, or maybe he does, he could be doing this to spite me!" Alex added, her paranoia surfacing.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:37 am

"You really think Snitch is that evil?" Theresa asked even though she probably already knew what answer Alex would choose. She walked into the park and looked around for any signs of a dog. It was a big park so she desided to start by the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 am

"You really have to ask me that?" Alex deadpanned, Resa would know what she would choose, but just to clarify, she added, "If he's like me, which he is, then yeah he'll be doing this to spite me!"

Noticing that Resa decided to start with the flowers, she nodded appreciatively, "He'll probably be somewhere near the flowers! I will look from the outside!" she added, walking around the perimeter.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 am

Theresa nodded. "Okay. Just dont do anything that will get us kicked out" she called to her. The last thing they needed was to be kicked out when Snitc might have beeen hiding here.

"Snitch" she called out, hoping it would work while she looked over the different coloured flowers.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 am

Alex smiled, "Do I ever get us kicked out?' she asked smugly, but then her smug smile dropped, as she mentally counted the number of time, "Tell you what, don't answer that!"

Deciding that she could do little while she was outside, Alex made a split second decision, and climbed up the wall to drop into the park. "Hey! Don't bother, he never listened to me calling!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:59 am

One... two... eight... nine... twelve.... Theresa counted in her head all the times Alex had gotten them kicked out of somewhere. It was her turn to look smug when she said not to answer the question. They both knew it would just lead to her being proved wrong.

"How do you usually find him or call for him then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 am

Alex ignored Resa's smug look, as she dusted the leaves off her clothes. "I don't, its usually people who he troubles that find me" she answered, reaching out to get the elusive ones stuck on her back.

Turning around, she frowned as she went back in the bushes, "Like the gardener!" she said, pointing to the figure marching towards them with Snitch in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 am

Theresa looked to where she was pointing and indeed, there was Snitch. Well at least they knew he was safe now. Okay so maybe being with the gardener wasnt totaly safe but it was better then being lost.

She glanced behind her and saw that Alex was hiding and she gestured for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 am

Seeing Resa gesture for her to come out, she shook her head emphatically, mouthing NO!

"Come out of there! I can see you! I thought I told you and your dog to stay OUT! He w as tearing away the flowers again! All my petunias!" the gardener said, as he thrust Snitch into Alex's arms. "Why do you have to be so like me!" she muttered to him, attempting to look apologetic for the gardener's benefit. To anyone else, tough, she must have looked ridiculous, with leaves sticking all over her hair and body.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Theresa bit her lip in an attempt not to laugh when she saw Alex with leaves all over her. It was clear that they should ge out of the park fast.

"Sorry about the mess" she called over her shoulder as she dragged her with her. She had only known about the dog for a while but it was clear that it loved causing trouble.

"Looks like Snitch has a lot of enemies already" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 am

Alex had just the time to squeeze in, "Yeah, yeah, why don't you just laugh openly!" Sarcastically, as Resa dragged her out, and not a moment too soon, as from behind her she heard the gardener curse. A lot of people seemed to be doing that around Alex.

"Oh he does! He even manages to make ME enemies!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 am

Theresa snickered. "Well what do you expect? you look like something out of a horror movie" she laughed. It was true with all the leaves on her.

"Revenge of plant girl who attacks the town" she joked in a dramatic voice. Desiding she had laughed enough at Alex's expence, she straightened up.

"He is probably going to cause trouble at Hogwarts then" she said as she thought of all the teachers and students Snitch could annoy.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 am

"Yeah, sign me up for the next installment of the Revenge of......." Alex paused, her sarcastic comment ruined as she forgot the name of the movie, "Well the movie in which there is a lot of corn and a lot of blood." She finished in a decided voice.

"Nit that I'll need the help, I will probably annoy of a lot of them on my own!" As she thought of all the school teachers she had indirectly caused the retirement of.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

"Revenge of the plant girl" Theresa laughed. She began to walk down he street as she thought about their old English teacher. No matter what anyone said, she knew that Alex was partly the reason for her moving schools.

"Your going to be a great addition to the school then" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:40 am

"Remember our old English teacher, the one who believed that I was some sort of Pagan activists? And I hadn't even used my magic on her................much." Alex asked as she pulled out the last of the leaves off her hair, throwing it disdainfully on the ground, pausing she looked back, seeing a trail of fallen green leaves behind. Uh oh! She hoped none of the old ladies saw her, they were going to make Alex clean up otherwise.

"Yes I will. Teacher killer on hire! Because you know, I would never do anything for free." She added, quickly walking, trying to put as much distance between her and the trail as she could, Snitch happily bounding along. "Don't you ever get tired?" she asked him, rolling her eyes as he jumped up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 am

"How could I forget? you actually creeped me out with that one" Theresa said. It was true and she was sure she had half the class creeped out if not all.

She looked back when she saw Alex walk faster. "No way I am getting blamed for that" she said before walking faster to catch up with her.

"You can start a school business" she joked. She looked at the dog. "Wow. He really IS like you" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 am

"Levitating teachers after you give them clown makeovers is apparently, not normal." Alex replied with a roll of her eyes, she thought it was completely normal, but then she was seven at that time. Pretty dumb, even if you do compare it with today's Alex.

"I was hoping you would fall for that!" Alex mock pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Not in all ways! I like to sleep, in be lazy. He gets up before the sun is even properly up! At around NINE everyday! And whats worse, mum expects me to take him to bloody morning walks every day!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:09 pm

"At what point is that normal?" Theresa asked amusedly. She was hardly creeped out by Alex anymore since she was use to it but even she was one of the students who ran away. Although, she didn't know Alex as well when that happened then she did now.

"I'm not that much of a ditz" she said as she walked a little faster.

"That early? wow, that must be annoying" she said as she rose her brow at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:39 pm

"At a point in Hogwarts?" Alex answered and questioned at the same time. Her reply sounding like a question mainly due to the uncertainty in her voice. "But it was called for! She called my essay worse than a clown speaking! And as I recall, you ran away pretty quick on seeing that!"

"Yes......of course," Alex answered in a teasing voice, her voice sounding as if she didn't believe it at all.

"I am telling you! He is way too evil for a simple dog! He is a spy, sent over by somebody to make my life miserable!" She added, conviction flowing in her words, she really believed what she said, no matter how impossible it seemed to others.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm

"Good point. there will probably be stranger stuff there" Theresa nodded. She pretended to look offended when Alex mentioned the fact she ran. "Hey! I was seven!" she said like it changed everything.

She stuck her tongue out in retaliation when she practically called her a ditz. She may have been confused a lot but she was no ditz.

"Sure. Thats believable" she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm Residence!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: