Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

The Storm Residence!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

The Storm Residence! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 pm

"See? And so was I! I don't recall running" Alex stuck her tongue out at her friend, both in retaliation for her tongue stick out, and for her words. " All I recall was that I was confused, extremely so, but scared? Uh-huh!" She ended, shaking her head in an emphatic no, her hair jumping from side to side.

"And you think a dog who happens to like going into places where he is NOT supposed to go, and who runs away after he's gotten me into enough trouble that I can't follow, is?" She shot back, feeling no doubt in her convictions as she evilly eyed the golden pup, busy charming two eight year old girls.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm

"probably because you were the one doing it" she said. She could feel a comeback war coming and she was not backing down. "Hard not to run when your stuck in fear while you do it" she said smugly.

"That actually does sound creepy" she said as she looked at the dog in question. Maybe it was a small evil genius.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

"I didn't know I was doing it! And as I recall it, I was the one trying to pull her down while you all watched through the window. Of course, I was frozen in fear and that must have been my nonexistent nicer twin." Alex shot back, her eyes rolling and voice turning sarcastic. She could feel the war begin and what she said was, 'Bring It on!' albeit mentally.

"It is! I am telling you!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 pm

"Yeah a much nicer twin since you would never be that kind now" Theresa said, rolling her eyes. "We were just getting out the way in case you tried to do something to us to" she said. Hell yeah, she was so going to win this. She knew Alex was as stubborn as her so this could be interesting.

"Maybe it's his mission to get you in trouble" she said, actually thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm

"Yes, you ran away, and that means you were scared, thus proving my point without me having to do anything! I could have ran too, but I didn't, at that moment, all that I believed in, came crashing down on me, and yet I didn't run away. You on the other hand, after seeing magic fro almost your entire life, still got scared by a little levitation?" Alex answered smugly, she was soooooooooo going to win this. It was a tab that they had kept the moment they met, and sometimes it was Alex who led, sometimes Resa, butg they both always tried to gain one up on each other.

"Like I said, It is! I told you so!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:29 pm

"I thought you were just a muggle back then" Theresa said in diffence. "and it wasn't just a little bit of levitation. Our teacher looked like a clown!" she shot back. There was no way she was going to let Alex win this.

She looked at Snitch and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 pm

"And yet you freaked out? How did you know that wasn't caused by you? And the clown thing was an improvement, at least it covered up her wart!" Alex answered with a smirk, she was enjoying this, as she enjoyed all sorts of arguments.

"Oh give him a rest!" Alex snapped at the two eight year olds who were hugging and 'aw-ing' over Snitch. They gave her a weird look, and then hurried away, as Snitch looked accusingly at her.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:46 pm

"Easy. Because I'm not as hot headed as you and I dont get angry so quickly" Theresa smirked back. This was becoming fun as they each tried to top each other.

"My point has just been proven" she said smugly when Alex snapped at the eight year olds. She was sure she was going to win this now.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm

"But as you said, you didn't know that I was a witch, so that made you the only witch in the room. A teacher starts levitating, with clown make up, and you assume, I, who you believed to be a perfectly magic free person, did that?" Alex asked as she raised her eyebrows. "Wait, it makes sense, you wouldn't have had the creativity or skill to do it anyways!" She continued smugly, leaning on a psot as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Theresa's jaw practically dropped. "I do too have the skill and creativity. I have a lot more then you" she shot back. She deffinetly wasn't expecting her to say that. Now she was even more determind to win.

"I wasn't even paying attention when she was telling you about your essay so I guessed that there might have been a ghost or another witch or wizard in the class" she said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Residence!   The Storm Residence! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm Residence!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: