Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Admiring the Supplies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Stella laughed at Alex's outburst of energy. She wasn't too shocked when Alex said she was trying it too. Stella knew that Alex liked sneaking around and the highest level of sneaking is doing illegal things. Stella wasn't too worried about breaking the law. She could handle herself.

"Well, I went into Knockturn Alley and bought this book. It explains how to effectively become and Anamigus. I've gotten pretty far and I think I am going to try transforming soon. I could help you with it. And, plus, its probably easier if you are working with another person." Stella stated. "Also, I am good at getting out of sticky situations. So, don't worry about breaking the law or getting caught. I have that covered."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 am

"That's not a problem, no! I could get out of getting caught too, but I don't want to get caught. First of all, it would bring me to the attention of the Authorities, which means I'll have to be more carefull. Second, I don't want my resume ruined!" Alex answered, putting a shocked hand at her heart for the second reasons. She was sooooo over-dramatic. But it was the truth, in her future Alex liked to see herself do something that would give her a lot of money, and satisfaction. She hated work, so it made sense for her not to do it, but to do something that didn't feel like work.

"There's another reason too. I have been researching Animagis too, and I have come across a potion that can revert state. So I thought I would make that before I try, you know, just in case. So I went to look fr the ingredients, and they're on special order, so I thought it would be more discreet and off the record, if we just borrowed the ingredients from school." She added, she had found the book on the side of the road, when she was lost in Knockturn Alley, she thought it was called, 'Moste Potent Potions' but she wasn't sure, it was faded badly.

"I might not also get the time. I happen to be pursuing another hobby of mine." Alex answered as she dangled the pouch full of galleons in front of Stella. It was Stella's only, she had recently got it out of her pocket. That, happened to be big enough of a clue, as to what, her hobby was.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Stella couldn't help but laugh at how dramatic Alex was. "Don't worry. If we get caught, I'll say I put you under the imperio curse and I'll get in trouble. Surely, if I contact my father, he will find a way to get me out of Azkaban." Stella joked. "No, don't worry, we'll figure out a plan." Stella was used to manipulating and charming people to get her way. She knew how to get out of hard situations. She would manage the situation is they got in trouble.

"You can make the potion. While I'm good at dueling and transfiguration, I cannot make a potion to save my life. I am awful." Stella admitted. "So, I'll leave that up to you, but that is a very good idea." Stella said with a smirk.

When Stella saw Alex holding Stella's bag of galleons, Stella smirked and out stretched her hand. "I see, you're very good at that. Now give it back." Stella said with a laugh. She could've used a simple spell to retrieve it, but that required far too much work.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 am

"Yes and that's believable!" Alex answered in a mock sincere voice. She found it funny that most people thought that she couldn't be manipulative or cold or selfish because she.......didn't seem the type, but the truth was, Alex was all these and more.

"The potion.................yeah okay." Alex answered hesitantly, he wasn't sure of what she could or couldn't do in magic she didn't try it. The potion, would be a new experience for her, but if the way she burnt most of the food she tried to cook was indication, she wasn't going to be very good at it. "Of course it is good idea, I suggested it!" She scoffed.

Alex juggled the pouch in her hands a few times, but gave it back after she almost dropped it. "Here take it! How was I by the way? Could you tell?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Stella laughed. "Hey, it was worth a thought. You never know, it might work." Stella doubted it would, but it was fun to dream. Stella wondered if Alex was anything like a Slytherin. It would be interesting if Alex was manipulative like Stella was.

"If you can't do it, then I can find someone to help." Stella wanted this to work. If she could achieve her Animagus form, then she could sneak around much easier. "Oh, so by default it's a great idea since you thought of it?" Stella teased with a grin.

Stella caught it when Alex almost dropped it. "I couldn't tell. You're good." Stella said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:04 am

"Yeah right!" Alex scoffed, waving her hand in dismissal. This was going to be fun, she could almost sense walking around the castle at night, and nobody getting to know!

"Do you wonder what your animagi would be?" She asked, turning around and stopping. "Yeah okay, but who?" She asked curiously. Who else wanted to be an animagi, and illegal too. "Of course it does!"

Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 am

Stella laughed at Alex's dismissal. "Ouch, that hurts." Stella mocked pretended to be in pain. Stella enjoyed hanging around with Alex. She was much more interesting that some people she knew.

"I know you are going to hate this, but it's going to be a cat. I know it." Stella said confidently. Hearing Alex ask who, she shrugged. "I don't know. I'll make friends with someone and talk to them about it." Stella offered with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:52 am

"You know, hanging around me is really opening up your creative horizons." Alex replied seriously, her eyes twinkling.

"Well, we have to make sure that the person is trustworthy and some random psycho, but I am sure you can recruit someone." Alex answered, nodding her head. "A cat, eh? Well, I don't know. I might be a dog, or maybe a fox?" Alex offered, not really sure.

"Hey doesn't that guy look suspicious?" She asked suddenly, pointing towards a guy who was leaning against the wall. To all of the world, he looked like a drunken, tired man, but Alex knew better. She was dramatic, she knew when people were acting.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Stella smirked. "I'm glad I'm friends with you then! I was so un-creative before." Stella said with a laugh.

"I'm sure someone around Hogwarts will be trustworthy and wanting to break some rules." Stella said, shrugging. "I would love to be a fox. Though I will probably be a cat or a snake. I don't really want to be a snake though. Even though it would make sense that I would be a snake." Stella said calmly.

Looking over at the guy, Stella raised an eyebrow. "A little. He doesn't seem like a very drunken guy." Stella was good at not believing appearances. Stella looked at the man curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:55 am

"Of course Stella, I know." Alex answered knowingly, her hand on Stella's shoulder.

"Yeah sure." She answered distractedly, she was studying the man, definitely creepy he was.

"Wanna find out more?" She asked, and without waiting for an answer, started walking, motioning for Stella to continue to go forward. Sighing, she strode past the man, before suddenly tripping on a loose pile of bricks, bringing the man down with her, she cursed loudly as her head hit the ground. Biting her lips, as her cheeks blushed, she started picking up her packages, trying to maintain as much distance as she could from the man. Hurriedly whispering a sorry, and managing to give an utterly disgusted look, Alex walked away.

Catching up to Stella, she smirked as she held out a rolled piece of parchment, "Would you like to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Stella shrugged. "Sure." But, Alex hadn't stuck around to hear Stella's answer. No, instead the girl proceeded to make a scene that made Stella laugh. She had no clue what Alex was up to, but it was entertaining to watch. Alex was right, she was a good actress.

When Alex came back, Stella raised an eyebrow at the girl. "That was some show Alex." Stella said with a laugh. Seeing the parchment, Stella shook her head. "You worked for it, you should be the first to read it." As much as Stella was curious to see what was on the parchment, she knew that she would find out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 pm

"Don't I know it! Its all in the book duded, all in the book!" She answered, looking behind to see if the guy was following. The guy, was obviously really dumb, he made no motion of getting up or even looking around, resuming trying to look like a drunkard. "Oh I could do so much better!" She muttered, turning back in front.

"Well okay!" Alex replied, holding up the parchment. It wasn't large, barely bigger than her palm.

It said just two words,

S.M.R, Hogwarts.

Raising her eyebrow, she handed the parchment to Stella, "You better read it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow when Alex handed her the parchment. It was very small and barely anything was written on it. But, what was written on it made her heart beat faster. "W-W-Why does that have my father's initials on it?" Stella stuttered out.

Stella was confused. Very very confused. "Why does it also say Hogwarts?" Stella wondered.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:13 pm

"Do you want me to go and try to beat the guy to get the truth out?" Alex answered, looking back and profiling the guy. Without a wand, maybe she would have stood a chance, but wit the guy having a wand, it was just dumb.

"I should have gotten his wand with the slip!" She muttered regretfully, she couldn't go back now. She shouldn't even in fact roam around here in front of him. DO the act, disappear, thats how you do it.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Stella smirked. "No, it's fine. I will figure it out soon enough. If my father is going to be at Hogwarts, then I will have a better chance at meeting him." Stella said hopefully.

Stella set a hand on Alex's shoulder. "Calm down. It's okay. Now we know that my father is going to be at Hogwarts." Stella said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:20 pm

"Great! So out of, I don't know, twenty teachers, we know one of them is your father! Really narrows it down!" Alex answered sarcastically. "What if he doesn't know, that you are........existing!"

Kicking a little stone, she watched it roll. "I could have gotten anything out of those pockets, and what I get, is this." Alex said, gesturing to the slip of paper.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow at Alex's sarcasm. "It actually does narrow it down. Instead of dealing with the whole Wizarding world, I only have to deal with twenty adults." Stella replied back in the same sarcastic tone. "He has to know. He signed my adoption papers and the papers at the orphanage." Stella said solemnly.

Stella laughed at Alex's disappointment. "There is always next time Alex."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:31 pm

"Well, that is good for you, I guess." Alex answered, Somehow, she just couldn't help wonder, if she would ever get to know her family. She had no clues, nothing. Just this name, and it was so common, it could be anyone.

"Yeah well, I still regret not getting his wallet. this guy doesn't deserve whatever's in there! Look at how pathetically he is acting!" Alex pouted, crossing her arms, as she gave the stone another kick.

"Which position would you like to play on in the Quidditch team?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Stella shrugged at Alex's question. "I guess Seeker. I have good reflexes and I played a goalie on my football team." Stella explained. "That or keeper, since I was a goalie." Stella smiled. She never really thought about being the a Quidditch team.

"How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:40 pm

"Seeker, without doubt. I am all about speed, and here I generally stuff in the opening lines of Cars, but I would give that a rest for today." Alex answered as she smiled, thinking about the rush she got from just running and feeling the wind through her hair. Unbeatable.

"You played football too! Best game ever! Except for Quidditch!"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Stella nodded when Alex said she would want to play Seeker as well. "I think Seeker is the best position. But that's just me." Stella said with a smile. She had never flown before and she was hoping that the flying teacher was good enough to teach Stella how to be a good seeker.

"Yep. Goalie and striker." Stella explained with a smile. "I love football."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:46 pm

"Yeah, I hope he is good too, or I will have to mess wit the teach of my fav sub!" Alex added, sighing a bit.

"Really? Me, I just go in any position, I am not exactly the kind whose got set roles, they vary, anything depending on who all came out to play." Alex answered shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Stella sighed and looked at all the brooms. "Which subject are you most looking forward to?" Stella wondered. She was looking forward to Transfiguration for sure. She was also looking forward to Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms. She almost wished there was a Dark Arts class. It would be fascinating to learn about the actual Dark Arts.

"My coach was very strict. We could only play the positions we were taught how to play." Stella rolled her eyes at her evil women of a coach. "She was a doll, as you can imagine."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:58 pm

"Anything that doesn't give too much homework." Answered Alex easily. She didn't care whatever it was, it should just aid her into getting a good, wealthy future and didn't have much work. "But yeah, certain stuff sound cool!"

"Our coach, we didn't train under a coach, we just used to come in the evening and play, whatever we felt like." Alex answered, somewhat amused.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Stella laughed. "I agree with you. I hate homework." Stella replied. Stella hoped that the teachers would give too much homework. If they did, Stella would be very angry. She hated homework with a passion.

"Sounds like fun. My parents wanted me to have structure, so there you have it. I was forced to be on a team with a tyrant as a coach." Stella said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Admiring the Supplies
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: