Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Admiring the Supplies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Admiring the Supplies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm

"I am always right!" Alex said, flipping her hair back, striking a pose. Homework, well technically it passed her, but she still hated it.

"My parents tried to make me do a lot of stuff I didn't like, at first. But then, they slowly got around the fact that I don't like dolls, would cut up my dresses, dirty my clothes, etc, etc."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Stella laughed. "Of course you are Alex." Stella played along, raising an eyebrow at Alex's pose.

"I know the feeling. I remember having to go to so many dinner parties looking like a princess. I didn't mind that much though. I like being girly. But, when my cousin came over, I would wrestle with them. Eventually they stopped coming over when I started talking to snakes." Stella said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 am

"You had it easy! My cousins used to try and change me over, and I had to color her hair yellow with purple spots to get her to stop coming! She just wouldn't get the message!" Alex answered rolling her eyes.

Jasmine, was the name of the unfortunate cousin, who had tried to be nice to Alex, but unknowingly, did the blackest thing in Alex's book. She made her shop for clothes, and tried putting make up on. This really irritated Alex, who then snuck into the room where Jas was staying, and colored up her hair. It had taken her almost an hour to do it, but boy, were the results awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the Supplies   Admiring the Supplies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Admiring the Supplies
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: