Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerrington Malfoy
Assassin/History of Magic Professor
Kerrington Malfoy

Galleons : 100150

Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) Empty
PostSubject: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Kerrington sprawled out across a comfy, king sized bed. Black sheets covered the lower half of her body, while the tan skin of her back was exposed as she laid on her stomach. A pale arm was lazily thrown over her back as her head rested on the chest of a very familiar blonde. Her hair was a mess, but that was to be expected, and her lips were swollen.

Suddenly, light streamed in through on of the windows, hitting Kerrington right in the face. She stirred in her sleep as the light shined on her features. As she adjusted herself for the moment when she woke up, a frown appeared on her face as she tried to move under the heavy arm.

Her eyes snapped open in fright as she realized that she wasn't alone in the bed. "Holy shit!" She screamed as she pushed herself away from Rigel, thus falling off the bed in the process.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

Galleons : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Rigel's arm was lay across a pillow of some sort. It was warm and smooth and soft. It felt nice. He could feel something on his chest that felt like it was breathing. He unconsciously lifted a hand and brushed his fingers through soft...hair? Rigel felt disoriented and he had a giant headache. His bed was familiar, and, when he opened his eyes, he realized that the girl laying on his chest was too.

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, trying to fall back asleep, comfortable in the position he was in. Last night was a total blur. The last thing he remembered was Apparating home with a dark-haired girl at his side. "Nooo, Mum, stop moving my arm," he muttered in his sleep.

He felt the girl in his bed push off of him and thud onto the floor with a "Holy shit!"

"Why you screaming?" he mumbled as he turned over. A moan of pain came from the floor and he turned over to the source. Blinking slowly, he sarcastically said, "Good morning to you too, Hanson."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Kerrington stared at Rigel in shock for a moment, before pulling off the sheet from the bed and wrapping it around herself when she realized she was nude. The duvet cover was, thankfully, still over Rigel. It took Kerrington a very moments before Kerrington was fully awake. And when she was, she was pissed.

"No, it's not a fucking good morning Rigel!" Kerrington snapped, standing up whilst securing the sheet around her body. Her head hurt so badly and she felt sore everywhere. What the hell happened? She internally wondered.

"It's not a good fucking morning because I woke up, naked, in the Minister of Magic's bed. My head hurts like I hit it against a brick wall and my limbs feel like jello!" Kerrington's cheeks warmed up in anger as she stared at her boss.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Rigel's eyes wandered over to Kerrington's nude form. "Not bad, not bad," he muttered to himself. Hanson covered herself with his jet black sheet while he was never revealed.

Well, it's a good morning for me. "And why is it not a good morning, Hanson?" he asked, reverting back to his usual cold demeanor. He felt quite sore, especially around his legs. It didn't take a genius to put two and two together.

"Don't forget in my arms too. It must have been one wild night of shagging," Rigel replied, lifting a hand to his throbbing forehead. "Really, what the fuck happened? I'm assuming that we were drinking like dogs and shagged. Whose fault was it? Yours or mine?" The man really had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Kerrington caught Rigel's wandering eyes before she covered herself up. She felt like throwing the most vile curse at him, but she knew that that probably wasn't the best idea. In fact, it was a horrible idea.

When Rigel returned to his usual cold-hearted bastard mask. "I don't know Rigel, why would it be a bad morning to find your worst enemy naked next to you?" Kerrington asked rhetorically. Kerrington felt awful. Well, sorta. It was an ouch-wow feeling that made her want to throw herself off the nearest cliff.

Kerrington bit her lip as her eyes closed. That's what she always did when she was attempting not to kill someone. "It was obviously your fault. Because, I would never even approach you for a drink, so there." Kerrington snapped in a self-righteous tone.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Rigel rolled his eyes. "Oh will you just calm down? It's not a big deal. We just shagged a bit, nothing big. It's not like we got..." He looked at his left hand and saw a sparkling gold ring with a small version of the Malfoy family crest. "...Married," he said in the smallest voice he had ever used in his life.

It was then that he freaked out. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?"

He recoiled. "I'm hurt, Hanson- or Kerrington. I'm your worst enemy?" He tutted at the young woman.

Rigel stared blankly at Kerrington before getting off the bed and, not caring that he was still in the nude, stalked off, looking for some hangover relief potion.

He entered the kitchen and grabbed two crystal cups. Rigel sifted through his potion supply, looking for the potion. He found it and another one he hadn't expected to see: Veritaserum. He looked cautiously at the kitchen entrance and smiled mischievously. He looked through his icebox and found a bottle of pumpkin juice. The cups were filled in seconds, half with pumpkin juice, half with hangover potion; both of them had a drop of Veritaserum so they could both tell the truth about what happened last night. It was a clever idea, though not well thought out.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Kerrington followed Rigel's eyes to her hand and saw a gorgeous gold engagement ring on her wedding finger. Her mouth dropped open in shocked. She looked at the ring like it would never come off, like it branded her as... well, it did brand her as a Malfoy now.

When Rigel yelled, Kerrington cringed, suddenly feeling like there is no more anger in her anymore, just shock. And the sadness. She had given this man everything in one night. And he didn't, even, like her. "I don't know." Kerrington whispered, her breathing labored.

Rigel then moved into the kitchen and left Kerrington in the room. When he was gone, she slumped down against the wall, wondering how she was going to fix this. How she was going to go back to being Kerrington Hanson, how she would forget this night ever happened. But, for the moment, she would just sit here and try not to cry.

Then, he reappeared with two cups. Kerrington looked at him blankly before hiding her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Rigel looked over to Kerrington's finger. "It was my Great-Grandmother Narcissa's," he said sentimentally. "She wore it every day until she died. I inherited it from my Grandmother Astoria. She said to give it to a girl who was worth it. Nice woman, though she was in Slytherin like us."

Remorse shot through Rigel like a lightning bolt. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scream at you." He tried his best to calm down.

When he came into his room with the two cups, he saw Kerrington sitting there, looking as though she was trying her hardest not to cry. She covered her face with her hands and Rigel felt pity, no, sympathy and regret. Sympathy for her sadness, regret for being such an insufferable bastard.

He gently wrapped his arms around her before offering her a cup. "Here, drink this. It'll make you feel much better." He sighed as he sipped some of his pumpkin juice and hangover potion mixture. "What do you want to do about this?"
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Kerrington glanced down at the ring again, drowning in guilt. Sighing, Kerrington took the ring off her finger, honestly surprised when it slid off, and handed it to Rigel. "Then keep it for a girl who deserves it. We'll find a way to get out of this, but I'm not going to wear it when it should belong to someone you love." Kerrington murmured, squeezing his hand gently before leaning back to where she was standing.

"It's fine. I've screamed at you enough times." Kerrington said with a slight smile.

Looking up when she felt a familiar arm around her shoulder, Kerrington took the cup thankfully. "Thanks." Kerrington whispered. She took a small sip, thinking the taste wasn't normal, but didn't pay to much attention to it. When Rigel asked what she wanted to do, the only thing that should could say was, "Fix it." Though, Kerrington's thoughts were thinking of a happy marriage as fixing it. Woah... weird.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Rigel swallowed a lump in his throat as Kerrington slid the ring off of her finger and gave it to him. "Would now be the right time to tell you about Wizarding Law?" He smiled sadly at his new wife. "According to the law, a couple can't divorce or separate until a year of marriage. Even if it was a rushed, drunken wedding," he added at Kerrington's outraged expression. "And who said you didn't deserve it?" He nudged her shoulder with a wink. "You've gone through a lot of shit to get here."

He smiled back and kissed her gently. "It'll be all right."

Rigel's eyebrows scrunched at Kerrington's request. "How exactly should we fix it? I have an idea, but I'm not sure." He nodded subconsciously. "We'll make it out all right. We'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Kerrington smiled sadly at Rigel. "I already know about it. Yet, I still don't feel comfortable wearing your great-grandmother's ring. After the year, you can give that ring to a girl who you love." Kerrington shook her head. "Rigel, we both know you don't love me." Kerrington pushed his hand that had the ring it in even further away from her. "So, keep it safe for that girl."

When Rigel kissed her, Kerrington squeezed her eyes shut. Why was he doing this to her? Why was he torturing her like this? Didn't he understand that Kerrington wasn't as strong as she appeared? "I sure hope so."

"I would think that trying to become an actual couple and maybe staying together even after the year would be fixing it. But, I have a feeling that we will end up hating each other more than we already do. Though, I don't hate you at all." Kerrington smacked her hand over her mouth as she answered far too honestly. Looking over at her husband, Kerrington raised her eyebrows. "Rigel, what did you put in this?"
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Rigel shook his head. "No, wear it. I want you to," he said honestly. He squeezed the ring in his hand and placed it back on Kerrington's ring finger, looking into her eyes. "I don't care about after the year. Just wear it for as long as we're married." He didn't bother replying to Kerrington saying that he didn't love her. He didn't, but he thought it could be possible in the future.

"It will be. Don't worry."

Rigel thought for a moment. "I think that's an excellent idea. We won't hate each other. I don't hate you too!" he said, grinning. "I put hangover relief potion, pumpkin juice, and a bit of Veritaserum in here, only to find out what happened last night. I think that you remember more than I, seeing how I don't really remember much at all." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Kerrington gaze Rigel a confused look. Her eyes darted down to see Rigel putting the ring back on her finger, as if it always belonged there. Kerrington looked into his eyes as her shined with confusion, worry, and awe. "I-I don't know if that's a good idea." Kerrington stuttered out, her voice just slightly above a whisper. Kerrington stared into Rigel's eyes for a long moment, before looking back down at the ring.

"Who says I'm worrying?" Kerrington choked out, a smile on her face.

"You think that's an excellent idea?" Kerrington wondered warily. "Really? I always thought you hated me." Kerrington admitted with a timid smile. When Rigel told her what he put in her drink, she scowled and glared at her husband. "I only remember going to the Leaky Cauldron after killing Victor and I remember you showing up. You asked me if you could buy me a drink and I got all pissy, as usual. Well, it kinda gets fuzzy, but I remember you asking me if I wanted ot come over and I agreed and here we are." Kerrington explained, her face red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Rigel gave Kerrington a half smile. "It's the best idea I've had in a while. Just wear it, please." He squeezed her hand and ran his hand through her hair. "Trust me on this, will you?" Rigel was slightly scared, he had to admit.

He chuckled and said, "It looks like you're worrying." He smiled back at Kerrington and looked down at his lap. "I should probably get dressed now. Or at least put a sheet on." He ran up to the bed and grabbed his duvet; he wrapped it around his waist and sat back down.

"Yes, I think it's an excellent idea. I've just said it, haven't I? Obviously I don't hate you. We're married now, aren't we?" Rigel massaged his forehead and sighed. "I think I remember something from last night. I grabbed a marriage license and had us sign it. Since I'm the Minister, I could have filed it last night. I'm not sure if I did."

A sudden thought popped up in his head. "Shit...did we use a contraceptive of some sort?" Rigel wasn't sure if he knew the answer or not.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Kerrington gave Rigel a sad, but happy smile. "Fine, I'll wear it." Kerrington gave in, squeezing his hand back. A shiver ran down her spine when he played with her hair. She had never been with a man like this. At least it was her husband, she thought sarcastically. Kerrington raised an eyebrow at Rigel. "I can't trust you if you can't trust me. And, I have some things in my past that you need to know." Kerrington replied, her whole body tensing nervously.

"Perhaps you should put some clothes on Mr. Malfoy." Kerrington said with a smirk. "As much as I like the view, you should probably cover up." Kerrington wasn't surprised when he just covered himself with a duvet.

"Just because you said it doesn't mean its a good idea." Kerrington teased, feeling the affects of the Hangover potion helping. "Of course you had the marriage idea. You always liked things being official." Kerrington rolled her eyes, before smiling at him. "Wait, if you didn't, does that mean we aren't married?"

Kerrington felt her throat tighten up. She shook her head 'no' furious before standing up quickly. The sheets fell off of her, but she didn't care. She just grabbed her jeans and Rigel's button down shirt and put them on quickly. "I'll be right back!" Kerrington cried, before apparating. A few minutes later, Kerrington returned with a pregnancy test. "I think I should try this."
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Rigel kissed Kerrington's forehead and whispered, "Thank you." He bit the insides of his lips and replied, "Tell me. You tell me things, I'll tell you things. No secrets. That's how a marriage works."

He smirked back at Kerrington. "Will do, Mrs. Malfoy. I liked the view earlier, but you covered up. I suppose I could get some clothes on; can't stay like this all day.

"Nope. My ideas usually suck when I'm not thinking straight," he said, still under the influence of Veritaserum. "Don't expect that in the future, though it might happen." He nodded. "I guess I did. That is if. I'm pretty sure I did." Rigel got up from the floor and walked into his large closet. "I'm going to get dressed and check." He grabbed a black silk shirt, grey trousers, and a white tie. It didn't match too well in his opinion, but it would work for now. He Apparated out of the flat with a CRACK.

Ten minutes passed before he returned. Nodding, he said to his wife, "Yeah, it's official. We're married. I filed it last night. Our signatures are really mucked up."

Rigel's eyes widened. "Oh shit." He licked his lips and called, "Okay!" He waited for his wife to come back and cocked his head in confusion at the test. "What the hell are you supposed to do with that?"
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Kerrington leaned into Rigel when he kissed her forehead. It all felt so domestic. "Your welcome?" Kerrington replied as if it were a question. She didn't understand how he could thank her for wearing a ring she should never have.

Kerrington took a deep breathe before she began. "You know that my parents are dead. But you don't know why they were dead." Kerrington felt her heart pound in her chest. "My parents were killed by two rogue Death Eaters when I was seven. I saw them murdered right in front of me." Kerrington closed her eyes and took a shaky breathe. "I lived with my aunt while my baby sister moved in with a foster family. I haven't seen her since." Kerrington struggled over telling me the next part. "Then, in the summer before my fourth year, I-I went after them. I found those two bastards and I Avada-ed them." Kerrington felt tears slipping out of her eyes. She felt her breathing becoming more and more labored. "I-I spent my school years tormenting the other students. I used all the unforgivable curses like nothing. I'm a horrible, awful person." Then Kerrington broke down in sobs. She set her head in her hands, sobbing hysterically. She hadn't cried since her parents died. And even then she didn't cry that much. Kerrington felt so much regret and guilt and it was eating her alive.

Kerrington stopped crying a little while later. "That makes sense. You're never thinking straight." Kerrington teased. Kerrington watched Rigel get dressed quickly and waited for him to come back. Then, when he came back and confirmed that they were in fact married, Kerrington let out the breathe she didn't know she was holding in. "That's not surprised considering how sloshed we were."

Kerrington laughed at his question. "Well, Rigel, you pee on it. Apparently it will turn green if you're pregnant and purple if you're not. So, I'll be right back." Kerrington walked into the restroom, surprised by how she knew where it was.

Exactly five minutes later, Kerrington came back with a shocked expression on her face. "Rigel, how do you feel about being a dad?"
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:21 am

Rigel wasn't sure why her "You're welcome" sounded like a question. Maybe she didn't understand why he wanted her to wear the ring so badly. Just because Rigel didn't love Kerrington didn't mean that he didn't like her, or that she wasn't worth it.

"Yeah, I know." He listened intently throughout her story. As she started crying and sobbing that she was a horrible person, Rigel's heart went out to her. He lifted his wife into a bridal position and sat on the bed, her face in his shoulder. He let her cry and sob as hard as she needed to. He couldn't understand why he was being so nice, but figured that Kerrington was his wife and she needed this. "Listen to me Kerrington. You're not a bad person. You did what you needed to and got a bit out of control. Power does that to people." He rocked back and forth, trying to get her to calm down. It seemed as though Kerrington was a child and Rigel was a mother. It would look hilarious to someone who had no idea what was going on or didn't care when women cried.

"Of course I'm not." He hadn't thought straight for a while. "We were very, very, very sloshed."

Rigel's face contorted in disgust. "You pee on it? That's revolting! Why would you pee on something and then look at it? It can't be sanitary."

One look at Kerrington's face told him it was true. "I feel...slightly relieved for some reason. I'd prefer it if we were further into our marriage and knew how we felt about each other, but I'm okay with it. So you're pregnant?" He thought for a moment. "I guess it's time to start looking for nursery stuff. There's another room here. I use it as an office, but the baby's more important."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 am

Kerrington was extremely surprised when Rigel didn't push her away or tell her to get out of his house like she expected him to do. Instead, he picked her up and held her like she cared. Like, not matter the things she's done in her life, he wouldn't hate her for it. She knew that he was probably hesitant being around her, but she was so grateful. Kerrington stopped crying, but she didn't move from his lap. She was still shaking from her sobs and needed comfort. "How can you say that? You haven't seen the things I've done. I laughed when my... classmates tortured others. I didn't feel any remorse when I tortured and murdered those two death eaters. It didn't even make me flinch." Kerrington said softly. "It wasn't that I wanted power. I needed it. I needed to be superior to everyone else. My parents would hate me for what I've become. I don't even know where I went wrong, but all I know is that I have become this awful person." Kerrington whispered, her eyes glazed over in thought.

"It's not that revolting Rigel. It's an accurate way to tell if you're pregnant." Kerrington laughed at how man he was. It was awfully funny.

Kerrington raised an eyebrow. "You want a child with me?" Kerrington wondered. "Or am I just hearing you wrong and about to make a fool of myself?" Kerrington looked back down at the green pregnancy test. "Yes, I'm pregnant. And I'm positive its your kid. It would be no one else's." Kerrington admitted, giving him a a 'you-know-what-I-mean' look. "Whoa, so I'm living here?"
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:53 am

Rigel played with the ends of Kerrington's hair as she calmed down. "You're right, I haven't seen the things you've done. Those bastards deserved it. The past is the past and nothing can change it. The only thing you can change is the path that you're on. I understand your need for power. I'm the Minister of Magic, I feel that way sometimes. There's no possible way that your parents would hate you. If anything, I think that they would be proud of you for feeling remorse for your actions now. You're not an awful person. You just made some bad mistakes in your life. Everyone does."

He raised his eyebrows. "Even if it's accurate, it's still disgusting." Rigel shook his head and shuddered.

"Well, we can't do much about it if I didn't. Don't get me wrong, I want this child. It's our child." He chuckled. "No, you heard right." Oh shit... This wasn't good. He'd taken Kerrington's virginity in a drunken shagging session? Shit.

"Well, if you want to. I mean, since we're married, I figured that we could live together. I've seen your flat, you know. Very small. I don't think you and our child would both fit." he reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:04 am

Kerrington didn't understand who Rigel could be so understanding. He knew what to say to make her feel better. Rigel, though her unconventional husband, just understood what to say when she didn't even know what she needed. Kerrington leaned into Rigel even more and just held him. She didn't love him, but she knew that it would be very easy to fall in love with him. It would be as easy as breathing. Not falling in love with him would be like seeing how long you can stay underwater for. "I-I," Kerrington took a deep breathe. "Thank you." She finally said, leaning forward and brushing her lips hesitantly against his.

"Just be happy you're not the one peeing on it." Kerrington said with a slight smile.

Kerrington wasn't able to, or didn't even try, to stop the smile that appeared on her face. "I was completely expecting you to take me being pregnant as the final straw." Kerrington explained, throwing the pregnancy test in the wastebasket.

"Please, I'd love to live here. I hate living in that shitty flat. I am much more comfortable here." Kerrington said, turning around and letting herself fall onto the bed. "I get to pick the colors out for the nursery though." Kerrington looked up at him. "Is that alright hubby?"
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:40 am

"It's- You're welcome," Rigel replied. He felt Kerrington's lips upon his and gently kissed back. He held onto Kerrington, as she held onto him. He ran his hand down her spine, content for once. He really didn't understand why he was feeling like this. This girl- no, woman- tugged at his heartstrings just by being there and letting him help her.

"Believe me, I am happy. Having to pee on something is kind of... Just forget it, not going any further."

He smiled back at Kerrington. "No. It's a child and you're its mother. You're the mother of my child. I can't kick the both of you out. And anyway, Wizarding Law, remember? I wouldn't kick you out, however, even if I had the choice." His face contorted in disgust yet again at the sight of Kerrington throwing the pregnancy test away.

"Well then, I guess you'll be living here." Rigel chuckled. "I wouldn't have it any other way...wifey," he teased. He lay back in the bed and stared at the ceiling. "What do you want to name it? I'm thinking Isaac for a boy, but that's just for now." He sighed. "Let's just lay here. Be lazy all day. Doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 am

Kerrington felt herself almost losing herself with Rigel as she threw her arms around his shoulders and kissed him firmly, but gently back. She shivered when he ran his hand down her spine and sighed into the kiss. She didn't know what Rigel was doing to make her feel this way, but whatever it was, she loved it.

Laughing at him, Kerrington shook her head whilst murmuring, "Such a guy."

Kerrington smiled at him. "I appreciate it. Honestly, I'm glad you care enough not to throw me and my pregnant arse out onto the street." Kerrington said sweetly. She flashed a winning smile at her husband before chuckling a bit.

Hearing their pet names, Kerrington couldn't help but laugh. "Funny how just a few days ago I wanted to rip your throat out." Kerrington commented with a devious smirk as she turned on her side to look at Rigel. "I like the name Isaac. For a girl, I love the name Aislin. Pretty, no?" Kerrington wondered, her nose almost touching Rigel's. "Hm..." Kerrington moaned contently. "Yes, being lazy sounds like a great idea. And I can amaze you later with my master cooking skills."
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 am

Rigel pulled away from Kerrington after a few moments. "Come on, let's not get carried away," he teased with a wink. He kept holding onto his wife- it was strange calling her his wife- and kissed her neck gently.

"I heard that Kerrington whatever-your-middle-name-is Malfoy!" he called to her.

"You know, I can be a nice guy when I want, if I want. I'm usually not, since it almost always blows up in my face. This is my way of being nice to you. There's no way I could kick you out now." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh yes, very, very funny," Rigel deadpanned. He turned his head to look at Kerrington, who had rolled onto her side. "Aislin? I like it. And for middle names? I think Siobhan or Rose would do well for Aislin." He chuckled at Kerrington's moan. "Master cooking skills, huh? I can't wait. Would these skills include filet mignon or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:15 am

Kerrington mocked (which wasn't necessarily a mock) pouted at Rigel. "Aw, but I was having fun." Kerrington whispered. She giggled when Rigel kissed her neck since it tickled. She didn't mind though. They were awful domestic around each other already.

Smirking at Rigel, Kerrington shrugged. "It's Genevieve. Kerrington Genevieve Malfoy." Kerrington thought about that for a second. "I actually like the way that sounds." Kerrington said softly.

Kerrington scoffed at him. "I prefer your nice guy side, but boy, is your bad boy side sexy." Kerrington teased. "I'm glad that you are racking up karma points for yourself Minister." Kerrington suddenly thought of something. "Does this mean I'm like high up on the social ladder of the Ministry?" Kerrington wondered, not caring, but still wondering.

"Aislin Siobhan... Aislin Rose... I prefer Aislin Rose, but that's just me. And for a boy, it can be Isaac Jonathon if you don't mind. I want to honor my dad." Kerrington whispered, playing with a strand of his hair. "Oh, you give me something to cook and I can cook it. It's the Italian in me. I thank my mother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next