Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

Galleons : 2147483647

Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:34 am

Rigel smirked. "Having fun?" He brushed his lips against Kerrington's, deeper with every second that passed. He pulled back, leaving her hanging, and asked, almost breathlessly, "Was that fun?" He smiled as Kerrington giggled from having her neck kissed.

"Genevieve? That's very pretty. Kerrington Genevieve Malfoy. Yeah, I love that. Very nice... I'm glad you like it." There was a moment's silence until Rigel broke it. "My middle name's Adam. I actually have something normal in my name. Surprising."

Rigel laughed out loud. "So which one should I be? The nice Rigel Malfoy, or the bad boy Rigel Malfoy? I'm in the middle." He scoffed. "You believe in karma? There's nothing wrong with that, but personally, I find it kind of stupid. People should just do what they feel without having to think that the same will happen to them." He thought for a minute. "I don't think so. You're still the prestigious assassin you already were. It's going to be awkward telling everyone," he said, rubbing his stubble-covered chin.

"Yeah, I like Aislin Rose better. Our parents get honored either way. And there's no way that we're ever going to name our children after my father's side of the family." A chill shivered down his spine as Kerrington played with his hair. Rigel chuckled. "Italian... Quite a bit of Irish and French in me." In return of Kerrington playing with his hair, he did the same to her, pushing a lock behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Assassin/History of Magic Professor
Kerrington Malfoy

Galleons : 100150

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 am

Kerrington sighed contently as Rigel kissed her again, kissing back with the passion equal to Rigel's. "Mmmm, yes, lots of fun." Kerrington murmured with a cheesy grin. I will be able to get used to this very quickly, Kerrington thought with a charming smile.

"Well, at least my first name doesn't completely clash with my new last name." Kerrington stated, a smile on her lips. "I like Adam. It adds a bit of traditional flair to your so odd name." Kerrington commented, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

Kerrington smirked. "Well, I like Bad Boy Rigel quite a bit, but I really enjoy Good Boy Rigel. Surprise me." Kerrington offered with a laugh. "Really Rigel? You think I believe in Karma? After I just told you all the horrible things I've done?" Kerrington laughed. "Yeah, no, I don't." Kerrington grinned happily. "Brilliant! Do you know how much drama we'll cause? Oh, this is going to be interesting. I'll need a camera." Kerrington said, resting her head on her hand.

"Perfect. I love the names. Our kid is going to be the best around. They are a Malfoy, they will have an awesome name, and do you know how attractive out kid will be?" Kerrington wondered. "We have like the perfect genes of all time." Kerrington boasted, leaning against Rigel's hand slightly. "I'm Irish and Italian and that's it. My father is purely Irish and my mom purely Italian." Kerrington explained, smiling at her husband.

Suddenly her stomach growled with hungry. Sighing, Kerrington stood up. "I'm starving and I need my clothes. I would just wear this." Kerrington gestured to the over-sized button down shirt she was wearing and her jeans. "But, these jeans are far to tight." Then, she had an idea. She took off her jeans so she was just standing there in his shirt. "There, after breakfast I can go get clothes, but this is fine for now." Grabbing Rigel's hand, she pulled him off the bed and into the kitchen as she thought of what to make.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 am

Rigel grinned right back at his wife. "While I'm glad you're having fun, we need to stop soon or we'll get carried away. Not that I don't love this and all, but I don't want you to make a mistake again." He knew that Kerrington understood what he meant.

"I'm glad that you approve," he said with a slight smirk. Rigel helped her brush the hair from her eyes and gave a half-smile.

"Maybe I'll mix it up. Maybe I'll be nice, then cold, or possibly a combination of the both all the time," he teased. "Well, why wouldn't you? You were the one who was talking about it. Yeah, I know." He rolled his eyes while shaking his head. "Fine, fine, you'll get your camera. Just don't forget to let me introduce you as my official wife."

Rigel grinned. "Who knew it would be so easy to agree on something? He or she will be a beautiful child, but that isn't all that matters, is it? It's our kid, of course it'll have perfect genes." The man nodded. "Nice. Is it weird that I'm actually excited for this kid?"

He heard a growl come from Kerrington's stomach. Chuckling, he pushed her up from the bed. His ears turned slightly pink at the sight of his wife taking her jeans off. "Yes, I agree. Perfect for now." Rigel was pulled off the bed and followed his wife to the kitchen. As the sun shone through the window, it hit his eyes and Rigel mumbled, "What time is it? There's too much light."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 am

Kerrington pouted put nodded. "You know, now that I'm your wife and all, and I'm fairly sure you find me attractive, I have a whole new way of torturing you." Kerrington leaned very close to Rigel, so their lips were barely even touching. As she did that, she ran a hand slowly trough his hair and down his arm. She stayed there for a second before puling away. "Like that." She said smugly, grinning like a little kid.

"Oh dear, I can't wait for you to do that when I'm eight months pregnant and I curse the living day lights out of you." Kerrington exclaimed with a smile. "Merlin Malfoy, can't take a joke?" Kerrington teased. "Oh dear, how shocked will everyone be. We never tried to hide our distaste for one another very well." Kerrington stated, imagining all the ways to mess with peoples' heads. She was a Slytherin, that was for sure.

Shrugging, Kerrington scoffed. "I'm surprised we've agreed on anything. I'm surprised we haven't got in a fight yet." Kerrington stated honestly. "No, it's not weird at all. Because, to be truthful, I am very excited for this child."

Seeing his ears turn red was all worth not going back to her flat to get clothing. Kerrington couldn't stop the smug grin that appeared on her face. When they walked into the kitchen, Kerrington let go of his hand to go find things for omelets. "Eh, I'd say eight or nine." Kerrington replied as she pulled eggs from the fridge as if she'd lived here her whole life.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:41 am

Rigel laughed. "Of course I find you attractive. Torture me? How are you going to torture me, exactly?" His wife leaned forward and barely brushed his lips with her own before running a hand through his hair and down his arm. "I see your point."

He sighed at Kerrington. "Great, eight months and you'll be blaming me for you being huge. A month later and you'll blame me for doing this to you." He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I can take a joke when it's funny. Well, I'd think that everyone would go mad and scream that the apocalypse is nigh, but that's just me. I just can't wait to see the looks on their faces, especially Simmons." Rigel recalled that fateful day in his office when all hell broke loose in less than an hour.

"Well, you never know. I just want us to get along, make this marriage go smoothly. You said yourself that you thought you wanted us to last more than the year requirement." He smiled. "Great."

Rigel groaned. "It's before ten on a Saturday? Why exactly are we up?" He walked up to the fridge and nudged Kerrington over, looking for the pumpkin juice. When he found it, he took a huge gulp from the bottle, wiped his mouth, and put it back in its proper place. "I can help you if you'd like," he said as he snaked his arms around his wife's waist and placing his chin on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:51 am

Kerrington nodded. "Yep, and when I give birth you bet your hot ass that I will be screaming 'THIS IS YOUR FAULT' at you." Kerrington leaned over and pecked him on the lips. "Welcome to the married life with a pregnant assassin!" Kerrington sang. "Oh, everyone is going to be checking to see if Merlin has returned or something. They won't know what to do." Kerrington shuddered when Rigel said Simmons. "Please do not mention that pig in this bedroom where, I'm sure if I could remember, great memories were made." Kerrington warned seriously, before smiling.

"Well, it's all up to you now. If you want us to do more than just tolerate this situation, then I say lets have a go at an actual relationship." Kerrington sighed. "Rigel, I have feelings for you. How deep they are, I don't know, but they are there. I am willing to give this a shot if you are." Kerrington laid everything she had for him on the table. He could take her offer or reject her.

Kerrington rolled her eyes. "We're up because we had to figure everything out." Kerrington snapped playfully. Kerrington stumbled over her feet when Rigel moved her out of the way to get pumpkin juice. She scoffed in disbelief and pushed him back, whilst shooting him a wink while pulling out eggs, ham and cheese.

She made her way over to the stove, grabbed a pan, and turned the stove on. She jumped a little when she felt arms wound themselves around her waist. Looking up at her husband, Kerrington smirked. "Why, someones acting a bit domestic, now isn't he?" Kerrington pondered, turning so she was facing him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:17 am

"Oh joy, I absolutely can't wait," Rigel deadpanned. He smiled as Kerrington pecked his lips. "More like welcome to the jungle," he muttered under his breath. He laughed. "That I really can't wait for. The looks on all of their faces will be priceless." Rigel smiled at his wife. "Oh, I'm sure. I wonder what would happen if we started to remember what exactly went on last night. And I know for a fact that they were great memories."

He gulped slightly. "That's a big decision." He stayed silent for a minute or two. "Let's give it a shot. If it doesn't work out, we could always divorce or separate at the end of the year." Personally, he hoped it didn't come to that. He would rather their child had both parents. He also felt something for Kerrington, what it was, he wasn't completely sure, but it was something.

"We didn't have to. We could have stayed in bed and possibly had another nice shagging session," he teased. Rigel was pushed back by Kerrington and mock-glared at her.

He raised his eyebrows. "Well, we're going to have to make it work, aren't we? Might as well make the best of it," he said, smirking back at his wife. "Don't pretend you don't love it," he whispered into her ear, his cool breath hitting its shell.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Kerrington laughed at Rigel's non-enthusiasm. "Don't worry honey, you'll love it." Kerrington felt Rigel smiled into the kiss and she couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach. "I heard that." She said with a glower. "Oh, like I said, I'm bring a camera. I can't wait for the Daily Prophet to write a story about us." Kerrington sighed. "There's nothing like a good scandal." Kerrington chuckled. "It's a damn shame we can't remember."

"Yeah, so is getting married, but we didn't really weigh the pro and cons of that." Kerrington stated, smiling as Rigel remained quiet for a moment. When Rigel said they should give it a shot, Kerrington smiled softly. "Well, I guess we're an item now." Kerrington joked since they were married, they were automatically an item.

"You'd like that wouldn't you Malfoy?" Kerrington found it odd that she was calling her husband Malfoy when she now had the same last name. When he mocked glared at her, she blew him a kiss.

Kerrington smiled and sighed contently. "Mhmm, I much like making the best of it." She said, blinking sweetly. "Who said I was pretending?" Kerrington shivered and kissed him cheek before pushing him away. "Now, you sit and I'll cook." Kerrington demanded, pointing at one of the bar stools.

Turning back toward the stove, Kerrington began cooking her world famous (or at least they should be) omelets.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 pm

"Right, I'll love the sight of a woman yelling at me while pushing a bloody mass out of herself," Rigel said bluntly. He smirked at Kerrington and sang, "You were meant to!"

He smacked his hand to his forehead. "Dammit, I forgot about that. I can just see the headlines now: 'Minister of Magic Married in Drunken Stupor!' 'Minister of Magic's Wife is PREGNANT!' Merlin, this scandal will be huge. I agree. I would have liked to know what I was doing."

Rigel shook his head. "Well, we were drunk. No one weighs the pros and cons when they're drunk." He smiled at his wife before saying, "I guess we are." He didn't understand why Kerrington was calling them an item after they were married. He shrugged inwardly; it didn't really matter.

"I know that you'd like it too, Mrs. Malfoy." He was going to have fun torturing her with "Mrs. Malfoy" all the time. It was just too fun. Rigel rolled his eyes as Kerrington blew him a kiss.

"I thought you would," he replied with a slight smirk. "Oh please, you and I both know that you're pretending." He was pushed away yet again as Kerrington said that she would cook while he sat down.

Rigel sat on a silver bar stool near the kitchen. "Come on, it's no fun just sitting here and watching you cook. I don't care that you're Italian or if you love it, you're not going to cook all the time, all right?" He muttered, "Though those omelets smell wonderful...No. Not cooking all the time."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Kerrington raised an eyebrow as Rigel said those headlines. Of course she was hurt, but she wasn't used to hiding her hurt. "Yeah, I would like to know what I was thinking when I married you." Kerrington snapped in a harsher voice than she meant to. "Perhaps you could pass a law to figure out how to solve this." Kerrington said in a sickly sweet voice as she talking about solving their marriage.

Nodding, Kerrington didn't respond because she didn't know what she was thinking. She knew that her feelings were probably deeper than Rigel's. Kerrington knew that Rigel had a reputation of a womanizer. She didn't know if she actually meant anything to Rigel. She bet if they weren't married, he would never speak to her again. Even if she was pregnant, as long as they weren't married, he would probably never treat her any different. Such a shame...

"Perhaps I would like it." Kerrington said with a wink. Even though she wasn't happy at all right now, she would pretend like she was.

Kerrington smiled softly. "Don't worry, I'll be working too. I still have a job you know and I'm not giving it up. So, I'll be working as well as cooking, don't worry. And if you're so bored, go do something useful. Like, figuring out a way to break the news to the press without causing those headlines." The more Kerrington went on, the harder her voice got until she practically spat out the last word.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Rigel raised his eyebrows. Were hormones already taking Kerrington over? The thought that he'd mucked up didn't register. "Just calm down. I was only saying," he said, gritting his teeth. "I couldn't even if I wanted to. Wizarding Law can't just be changed. It's an old law and it stands. And we both agreed that we would give this a shot, did we not?" he asked with narrowed eyes.

He raised his eyebrows yet again. "Okay, you do know that I can tell you're pretending right now, don't you?

Listening to Kerrington's voice get sharper and nastier with each word, Rigel cried, "All right! I'll go do something useful! I never said you had to give up your job, I never said that I was going to fire you, I never said that I didn't like you! Merlin, you're just- Forget it, I'm leaving." With that, he Apparated out of the flat.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Kerrington resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "I was just saying as well." Kerrington replied, wondering how the hell Rigel could be mad at her. "That we did. I just hope you don't mind all the shit we are going to get since we got drunkenly married. If you can't handle it, we can keep this a secret and go our separate ways." Kerrington said, giving him a disappointed look.

"Well, don't you just get me so well." Kerrington murmured, setting the first omelet on the plate.

When Rigel left, Kerrington felt angry tears slipping down her face. It was just like when they worked together. They could never stand to be in the same room together. Kerrington was an idiot for feeling anything for a man like Rigel. Now she was really fucked up. She was married and pregnant with a man who's feelings she didn't even know if they were there. Kerrington sighed and walked into the bedroom.

Kerrington quickly got dressed and threw her hair into a bun. After she did that and grabbed her wand, she walked into the kitchen and finished breakfast. Setting the omelet, coffee and Daily Prophet on the table. Wiping her hands on her jeans, Kerrington sighed and apparated out of the house. The first place she thought of going was her flat. She had to get her broom. She had places to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)   Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait... What? (Rigel and Kerri only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2