Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Shopping, and them some.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Shopping, and them some. Empty
PostSubject: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 am

Violet walked into the ice cream shop. She had already finished her shopping last week, and she just wanted to get out of the house. Violet was thinking of going to Honeydukes to pick something up for her little sister, but how she ended up at Floreans, she had no idea.
None the less, Violet ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream. She sat down at one of the empty tables, and pulled out her book to read.
Violet heard the door open many times, but she didnt pay attention to it until someone, or rather, something ran by her table and dumped the dregs of her ice cream all over her. Violet gasped anrgily, and began looking for the culprut. "Sorry!" Violet heard someone scream, but she couldnt put the voice a face.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:29 pm

"Sorry!" Alex cried out the moment she entered the ice cream cafe. Snitch has completely ruined it! Where is he now! She thought angrily, turning around about four five times before spotting a golden bushy tail. "GOTCHA!" She cried in triumph, her hands closing around the tail as she dragged its owner back where she could see him.

"What do you have to say about this?" She asked him angrily, holding a squirming Snitch up he could see the damages.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 pm

"Alex?" Violet said, shocked, but not surprised. Her dog, Snitch, has a tendency to dump peoples food all over them. "Is that your dog?" Violet also has a golden retrevier, Sunny, and she was patiently waiting for Violet to leave. "Is that your dog?" Violet always thought Alex was just watching it for a while. Snitch never listens to Alex.
Violet cleaned herself up, and she and Sunny went to see Alex and try to calm Snitch down.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"Violet?" Alex asked in a confused voice, she hadn't noticed the girl as she had dashed around like a crazy person trying to find Snitch. Speaking of the dog, he decided that Alex was really mad today, and tried licking her to tell her that he was sorry. His eyes went wide and he looked like he was just about to cry.

"Yeah he is my dog, can't you see how like me he is?" she asked, not falling for his cute act at all.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm

"Hmm, I guess I didnt notice. When did he run off?" Violet asked, now trying to calm Sunny down.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 am

Andrew had walked into the ice cream cafe to get something he had forgotten, seeing Alex and her dog Snitch there though, he quickly changed track, he could get what he had forgotten later. Right now, priority lies in getting out of there!

Last edited by Andrew Stonewell on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:53 am

"Dont worry Alex." Violet smiled a little, "It wasnt very good anyway."

"I know how you feel. Sunny acted just like that as a puppy!! They will calm down. Or, Sunny did." Violet added, smartly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:27 am

"He wouldn't I know it!" Alex answered, absolutely certain that Snitch wouldn't change. "And you know why? First, because he's exactly like me, right down to my appetite! And more importantly, second, because I know for a fact that he is an evil spy sent over to me by someone to ruin my life!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 am

Violet frowned. "Is that what you think of your dog?" Violet asked, amused. "Since meeting Snitch, I dont doubt it!" Violet said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

"You have to believe me................Snitch, is out to get me!" Alex answered in a low voice. "Anyways, enoguh about me and my pup problems, how's your life going. What about that whole other guy ting of yours? Is it working out, cause if it isn't, I would like to offer my services as a serial butt kicker!" Alex offered in a dead serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 am

Violet frowned. She hadnt thought of David in a while, she wasnt sure what they were. "Its fine." Violet laughed. "If he does something I dont like, Ill find you." Violet promised.

"Have you met anyone else thats going to Hogwarts?" Violet asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

"I don't like your frown buddy, you know you can't bore me with the mushy details, but if you need to kick ass, you know where to find me!" Alex said in a matter of fact tone, she wasn't the kind of girl who particularly enjoyed talks about feelings and flowers and stuff like that, but if you needed to talk about games, virtual, real, you could come to her, Anything from cars to cartoons, in fact, but NOT the girly stuff. She couldn't stand it.

"Well so far I know, Resa, Stella and You!" She answered, purposely missing out the name of one person.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 pm

"I think your missing someone." Violet said, smiling.

"I wont bore you with the details. But really, Ill get you if something happens." Not like there were alot of details, just one night of hanging out at the Leaky Cauldron. They havent talked since, so Violet assumed they were just friends.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Alex rolled her eyes, not replying. She wasn't even going to think about..........you know who, because whenever she did, her day got messed up in some way or the other!

"Yeah glad to favor." Alex answered with a shrug, she found it slightly amusing that Vio hadn't even bothered asking how she knew.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 pm

As if Violet readAlexs mind, she blurted "How did you know?" Violet hadnt told anyone about David, and she didnt plan on doing so unless things got more serious.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 am

"The day you were talking in the Leaky Cauldron, I saw you guys, I didn't know you then, but I kept on having this nagging feeling I have seen you before when we met. I figured it out, finally." Alex answered as she shrugged. "No big deal."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:19 am

"Oh..." Violet murmured. "Well, that boy isn't in the picture." Violet said, laughing. Violet didn't mind talking about David like that, because he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:36 am

"I would have asked you who is then., if I was interested." Alex answered as she shrugged, sitting down, watching Snitch and Sunny play. "I hope Snitch doesn't make an impression on Sunny."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, and them some.   Shopping, and them some. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping, and them some.
Page 1 of 1