Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Robes or Role?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Alex was at the very back of the robe shop from where she had to get her robes from. All she remembered of the was that it had a lot of M's in it. And this, is the point where Alex's true talent at getting lost comes to light. She was lost, in the shop. But if you ask Alex, lost would a be a harsh term, preferring to go for something like 'Trying to find something interesting to do'.

Seeing a bunch of extremely old clothes, Alex had inspiration, she was lost, to put it more accurately, I am getting boooooooooooored by all the shopping. So why not take a break, but not for eating again, for something else, something like..........

In five minutes Alex was out of the dressing room she had found at the back, wearing a ridiculous sheer golden robe, with rainbow colored feathers sticking out from the sides. She had paired it with a hat, that looked like a dead tiger skin on her head. Laughing at her reflection, she tried a few poses, all more comic than the last, until she suddenly stopped, hearing laughter.

Whipping around, she looked for the source of that laughter.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Violet walked into the robe shop, because since she bought her new robes, she grew two inches. She was getting them hemmed, and say Alex trying on the oddest outfit, and posing. Violet laughed, becuase it seemed like Alex was trying to model, Violet thought that wasnt a word in Alexs vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Alex looked around, more confused, she really was getting annoyed by the laughter, mainly cause she couldn't find out who was laughing. Shrugging, Alex went back to the mirror, sucking her cheeks in and trying to walk on her toes.

In true Alex style she tripped, and didn't bother to get up, she was so busy laughing. She wondered exactly how ridiculous, she had looked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 pm

"Alex, what are you doing" Violet asked, amused and still laughing. "Your look ridiculous." Violet added, in a friendly tone.

"Dont get upset, but were you trying to model?" Violet asked, tone hushed.

Violet thanked the store keeper and payed for her robes, waiting for Alexs responce.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:08 am

"I am expanding my horizons and having fun in the places I hate!" Alex answered, turning around as she spotted Vio. "By the way, Hey! 'Sup?"

"Me? Model? You actually think that? I am ashamed dude! You don't know me?" Alex asked, in a slightly disgusted voice. It wasn't against Vio, it was just, she couldn't stand modelling. "Although it does pay well! And it is easy." Alex mused tapping her chin as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 am

"I think you found a new hobby." Violet said, laughing. "Im glad your thinking about it!" Violet secretly hoped that Alex would model, but she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 am

"But I am, not beautiful enough! Although, I am tall for my age. And I would slip on the runway, try to murder my make up artist. So no, I don't think it would work out." Alex answered as she shrugged. "Besides, I have another hobby." She said mysteriously, holding up a locket on a chain. "I do believe this is yours."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:58 am

Violet looked at the necklace that Alex was holding up. Violet was gotten it on her eleventh birthday, the day before they leave for Hogwarts. "It is..." Violets eyebrows knitted together. "Where did you get it?" Violet was curious. She was wearing it, after all...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 am

'Well where do you wear it? Obviously I got it from there! Check!" Alex answered, still holding up the chain. She had to bite her cheek in order to stop laughing, from seeing Vi's flabbergasted expression. "I am awesome at it right! Its a useful skill!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 am

Violets hand reached to her throat. Nothing was there. "Thats not a very good skill." Violet mockingly scoffed her, laughing. "I can have it back now, right?" She continued, amused.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 pm

"Is too! I mean, how do you duel, without your wand!" Alex retorted, holding up Vi's wand.

Giving the chain back to Vi, she said, "Of course, here take your wand too," She said, handing back both the wand and the chain, to the older girl.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Violet was shocked, and a little impressed, that Alex managed to take both her things without her noticing. "I have to say, thats impressive. I dont like it, but its impressive." Violet told Alex, putting her wand in her pocket and her necklace back on.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm

"Thank you!" Alex answered as she bowed, pleased that her practice was paying off. She had always been quick with her hands, but it was only recently, after her mother unknowingly suggested to her, that she started practicing the art of pick-pocketing. The first few times, she had practiced on her mother, and she had gotten caught, but recently, she had began to get better, starting to practice on other people.

"I better get out of this, its itchy!" She added, pointing towards her robe.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Violet laughed. "What made you put it on in the first place?" Violat asked, amused.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:27 pm

"It looked funny!" Alex called out from the dressing room. Getting out of that robe as quickly as she could, she came out, and hurriedly stuffed the robe back from where she had taken it out of. "And I was getting bored!" She added, turning to Vio.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:30 pm

"Right." Violet slapped a hand to her forehead. "I forgot, you dont sit still. Ever!" Violet laughed. She liked Alexs personality.

"Did you get your Hogwarts robes yet? Or is that why you were here?" She asked Alex, amused.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Alex stuck her tongue out at Vio playfully. At first, Alex had been a little wary of Vio, but now she found, that Vio was super fun to hang out with.

"Of course I haven't! You thought I randomly go to cloth shops? I just got.............a little distracted." Alex answered, looking for the section where they kept the school robes.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:36 pm

"Well, maybe you do! I dont know!" Violet laughed at the thought of Alex going to any clothing store, and buying the girlyest things imaginable.
Violet raised her eyebrows to Alex. "A little?" Violet asked, shocked. She was joking with Alex, of course.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Alex shuddered, "Yeah well, lets clarify, I don't." She added.

"Yeah I know! Isn't it a great achievement for me!" Alex answered, her voice filled with light sarcasm, and her face smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 pm

"A very good one, I might add." Violet added, her tone inbetween sarcastic and amused.

"Did you get your robes?" Violet asked, since she didnt see that Alex had a bag with her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Alex smiled as she shrugged, "Like I said, I got a little distracted before buying them. Where exactly are they?' She ended on a confused note. She had always been good wit the directions, it was just the where what was part that she always missed out on.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:58 pm

"The robes? You get them fitted. Ask the shopkeeper up front to help you, and tell her your a first year Hogwarts student." Violet told her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:01 pm

"Fitted? Why can't we just buy them and get it over with!" Alex sighed as she complained, walking up to the counter up in front. Stopping mid way, she turned and asked, "You wanna help bear me through this annoyance?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:04 pm

"Sure." Violet agreed. "Ill sit up in the front, waiting." Violet promised, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:07 pm

"Thanks! I must have something to look forward to." Alex agreed, nodding her head vigorously.

Squaring her shoulders, she muttered, "I am ready." As she walked up to the counter, her back straight, looking as if she was walking into a mine field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robes or Role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? Empty

Back to top Go down

Robes or Role?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next