Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Whos there?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Violet walked into the Greenhouses to admire all the plants. She sighed, content. It was nice to be around the plants, this also helped her clear her head. There were much to many thoughts in Violets mind at the moment, and she didnt like the buzzing headache she got from them.

Unfourtuantly, there was already someone in there with her. "Hello?" Violet called out, annoyed and frightened. "Show yourself!" Violet commanded, preparing to have to act like a Prefect, if need be.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Nathan looked up from the Mandrake he was caring for and smirked when he saw a familiar blond fifth year. He had not seen her since the sorting of the first years. He had seen her fiddling with that Prefect badge of hers.

"A little jumpy aren't we Wild Flower?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Violet jumped, and screamed. She walked over to Nathan, and gave him a light shove. "Dont scare me like that, I almost stunned you." She said this with a hand over her heart, trying to get it to beat normally.

"So, what brings you here?" Violet finally asked when she lowered her heart rate, able to talk.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Nathan had wanted to say sorry to Violet. He really did yet he was unable to through his laughter. She was very amusing and her scream had only made him laugh all the more.

"Relax Violet, I'm just taking care of this Mandrake for a while" he said and gestured to the pot in front of him that he was adding soil to.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Violet flushed, angrily. "It wasnt funny on my part." She scoffed.

"I didnt know you did Herbology, I guess." She shrugged. She didnt know much about Nathan apperently.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 pm

"Sorry it's just that it is usually the Mandrake that does the screaming in here" Nathan chuckled.
He nodded. He loved Herbology and taking care of plants. Especially when they were new to him. "It's a fun subject even if it does get your hands dirty" he smiled, enjoying his lame joke. He filled the rest of the pot and watered it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 pm

"Hilarious, Nathan." Violet replied, sarcastic.

"I guess your right. But thats my favorite part about Herbology. Its hands on." Violet chuckled. She didnt know alot of girls that enjoyed Herbology like Violet did.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 pm

"I was quite proud of that joke" Nathan chuckled and picked the potted Mandrake up then proceeded to put it down on the other table so it could get some sun.

"It is a fun subject" he nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:18 pm

"I could tell." Violet replied smugly.

"I guess I dont know you as well as I thought, I had no idea you enjoyed it this much." Violet added, in a joking matter.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:28 pm

"You do now and I'm glad you like Herbology too" Nathan said and winked at her in a joking manner.

"Is there a reason a Prefect such as yourself has come into here?" he asked and leaned back against the table.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 pm

"A Prefect such as myself? Whats that supposed to mean?" Violet mirrored Nathans words. "If you must know what I was doing here, nosey, I was here to peice myself back together." Violet smirked, thinking of a nickname for Nathan.

"That might be your new nickname, Nathan, Nosey." Violet also added, "It suits you well." With a joking wink.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 pm

"Nosey?" Nathan pretended to think. "Yes, that's me" he joked smugly. She wasn't going to find a nickname that annoyed him which had just amused him.

"A prefect who usually has a book in her hands is what I had meant" he said back and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:47 pm

"Im glad you like it then." Violet half heartedly replied.

"Yes, it is rather odd to see me not with a book or in the library, isnt it?" Violet, amused, agreed. "I do enjoy to get out and see the world, you know." She added, rolling her eyes as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:54 pm

"I like it a lot" Nathan joked and chuckled.

"Since I have seen you with a book on many occasions" he said. "I am happy to see you around too" he chuckled and kissed the back of her hand in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:00 pm

"Thats nice to know then." Violet smirked, and brushed off the fact that Nathan had kissed her hand. Raising an eyebrow in Nathans direction, she collected her thoughts.

Violet looked around the room, and without thinking, she walks over to see an odd plant she had never seen in the Greenhouse. It was ugly, that was for sure, but it was intriguing, none the less.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Nathan chuckled and gave her a crooked smile. He enjoyed joking around with Violet.

"You should be careful since not everything in here is safe" he said when he saw that something had caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 pm

"I know what Im doing. Im only looking." Violet scoffed Nathan, he was treating her like a child. But, he had a point to his warning. "Come with me." Violet spontaneously said, grabbing his hand, and steering him alongside her to see the plant.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Nathan walked to her side and looked at the ugly plant. "It seems harmless" he said yet in Hogwarts, there was many harmless lucky things that would hurt students if they got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 pm

"Your right..." Violet murmured, agreeing with him.

Violet then saw the plant bloom into a flower, a pretty one, considering how ugly it was before. "Pretty." Violet smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 pm

"A lot more pretty then previously" Nathan shrugged and looked at the flower. He was inwardly happy that it was not going to be anything dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Violet sighed, and realized that she and Narhan were still holding hands. She blushed, trying to pull her hand away without Nathan noticing, sending that he didn't like holding her hand to begin with. "Sorry." Violet mumbled.

Something that smelled like vanilla had wafted out of the flower.

Last edited by Violet Ryan on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Nathan felt Violet trying to pull her hand away from his yet he still held her hand. He didn't know why he had not let her hand go nor did he really care. "It's quite alright" he smiled. He smelt the Vanilla and chuckled. "You love this scent" he said amusedly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Violet felt Nathans hand hold hers tight, and gave up trying to release her hand from his.

"Your right, it is my favorite." Violet sighed, happily. "People often say that is what I smell like, but I don't understand it." She shrugged. She never put on perfume, so that's why Violet never agreed with anyone who said it.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Nathan smiled at Violet and leaned forward. "You smell like it now yet that might just be because of the flower" he chuckled.
"There is always something new in the Green Houses" he said and smiled. He was close to her from smelling the vanilla so he kissed her cheek.
"I'm being distracted" he chuckled and walked back to the Mandrakes.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:46 pm

"Maybe." Violet rolled her eyes, chuckling.

"That's what I love about Herbology." Violet admitted to Nathan.

Violet mocked pouted. "Its good to be distracted sometimes." Violet watched Nathan go back to the Mandrake. Violet watched the flower go back to it's ugly form again, and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whos there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos there?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: