Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Food is Good for the Soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

Galleons : 4043

Food is Good for the Soul Empty
PostSubject: Food is Good for the Soul   Food is Good for the Soul EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:52 am

Luca walked into the Great Hall, his Prefect badge causing people to look at him in fright. He had gained the same reputation that Van Orson had apparently. The reputation of taking points away without any remorse. Luca didn't mind that though, because at least that meant that nobody would mess with him. But, it wasn't like they would anyway, since it was practically common knowledge by now that he was a werewolf-- but a tame one, of course.

Spotting his favorite Ravenclaw sitting at their usual spot, Luca walked over, planting a kiss on top of her head. "Hey Apple," He said pleasantly, taking a seat next to her. "How are you?" He knew that people were watching them. Last year, there had been a list made of the cutest couples. Luca and Eden had ranked second only after Caterina and Zadox. The Ravenclaws weren't just book smart, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Food is Good for the Soul   Food is Good for the Soul EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 am

Eden talked to a few girls who had stopped by her on their way to dinner. The girls talked about random things, most notably makeup, shoes, clothes, boys, and other girls. Eden didn't really pay attention to anything they said until someone said something about a Ravenclaw being pregnant.

She knew it wasn't her, seeing how she and Luca hadn't done that yet.

It didn't stop her from worrying though. The way the girls were talking about it made it seem like the pregnant person was a slut or something. She almost asked if it was one of them.

Eden lifted her head up right after Luca kissed the top of her head. She smiled at him and said, "Hi favorite Prefect of mine. I'm good." She scooted closer to him and grinned widely. "And how are you on this fine evening?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Food is Good for the Soul   Food is Good for the Soul EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 am

Luca grin wolfishly at her, "I better be your favorite perfect. Don't want that Head Girl getting too close to you. Everyone knows she's loose with her love," Luca said with a wink. He didn't really mind the Slytherin Head Girl at all. She was entertaining during the meetings and didn't really care what they did. And, besides, she was pinning after some female teacher or something like that.

He shrugged, grabbing Eden's fork and twirling some pasta onto it before taking a bite. "I'm alright. Just finished my Potions essay, that was fun." He said sarcastically after he finished chewing. "And what about you? Heard any good gossip?"
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Food is Good for the Soul   Food is Good for the Soul EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:21 am

Eden rolled her eyes. "Please. Everyone knows she's hot for teacher, Luca. Even if she tried, there'd be no way I'd get with her, ever. Unless she offered me a get-out-of-detention-free pass. Then I might give it a shot," she teased her boyfriend. She liked Averie, just not in that way.

She glared at him as he took her food and poked him in the side. "You mean the Potions essay that's due right after breakfast tomorrow, that Potions essay? I offered to help you last week, you know." Eden shook her head and said quickly, maybe too quickly,"Gossip? No. I didn't know you were the type to look for something like that."
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Food is Good for the Soul   Food is Good for the Soul EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Luca snickered, "You're right. Watching her in class is hysterical. She is by far the most obscene person I've ever met in my whole life." He stated with conviction. The thing about Averie was that she would tell it exactly how it is. She had no filter and no care. It was by far the most amusing thing ever. "Ooh, thinking like a Slytherin are we? I always knew that Ravenclaw was never the right house for you." Luca joked, kissing her temple.

He nodded and gave her a look that screamed, are you surprised? "I know, but I'd rather rush to do it at the last minute. I work better under pressure." He explained, taking another bite of her food and ignoring the glare she gave him. "Oh, I'm not, but it's been so boring around here lately. We need some drama to spice things up."
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Food is Good for the Soul   Food is Good for the Soul EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:39 pm

"In Professor Weasley's class, right? I bet that she's gotten detention at least once for being so- Are you saying she's more obscene than I am? That's a first," Eden said, rubbing her temple. "You of all people should know that was my first choice, you know," she replied teasingly. As Luca kissed her temple, she grabbed a handful of her pasta and smashed it on top of his head. "That's what you get for stealing my food, bitch."

She rolled her eyes, yet again. "Of course you work better under pressure. I'm really not surprised you waited. What happened to being a good example for the little people?" she asked dramatically, holding her forehead. "Well... Arumor'sbeengoingaroundaboutapregnantRavenclawbutIdon'tevenknowwhat'sgoingon. Did you hear something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food is Good for the Soul   Food is Good for the Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Food is Good for the Soul
Page 1 of 1