Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Good Mood Means Breaking Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

Galleons : 66

Good Mood Means Breaking Rules Empty
PostSubject: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Averie walked over to the Hufflepuff Table, ignoring the odd looks she was receiving. Yes, she did go all out today. The roots of her hair were a dark green that faded into a deep purple. Her eyes were a dark green with purple swirls. Did she care that people were staring? No, not one bit. She was in a good mood and her appearance showed it. Besides, she was Head Girl. They couldn't say anything.

Spotting Ettie sitting at the table, Averie smiled and went over to her. Grabbing the head of a third year that was sitting across from Ettie, Averie moved the boy over so she could sit. Smirking at the boy's scowl, Averie sat down across from Marietta. "Hello dollface!" Averie exclaimed, grabbing a piece of bacon.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

Galleons : 100

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Marietta was sitting at the Hufflepuff table, reading that morning Propht. She looked up when the third year sitting across from her yelled out in shock, and she saw her best friend, Averie, squeezing beside him. "Morning." She replied happily. Seeing her childhood friend always put her in a good mood.

As Marietta noticed people staring at Averies apperance, she couldnt help but laugh. Averie had out did herself by far, having green and purple hair. Marietta had just gotten used to her friends bizarre apperances, and the stares she received were second nature. "What brings you to the Hufflepuff table?" Marietta joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Averie shot the boy a look, letting her eyes and hair turn bright red. The boy let out a shriek that wasn't very manly, which made Averie laugh. Letting her hair go back to the purple and green and her eyes do the same, Averie looked back at Ettie.

Smirking at the Hufflepuff's laugh, Averie finished that bacon in her hand, before wiping them on her Muggle jeans. "I didn't want to sit with Slytherins today. They're not looking at me oddly anymore. It's all because of that Riddle kid." Averie pouted, "So, I came over here to get stares." Averie looked up and down the table, smiling when she saw people looking at her. "And, it's working." She exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Marietta laughed with Averie when the boy screamed about Evies hair. Marietta knew it was wrong, but it was a funny thing to see. She watched as Evie changed back, and her eyes went back to Mariettas.

"You dont say?" Marietta asked her. She knew Evie thrived on the odd looks people gave her, and also knew Evie hated competition. "So, branching out are you?" She raised an eyebrow in her friends direction, amused.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Evie grabbed the boy's pumpkin juice, trying not to laugh as he pouted. Averie loved how every other house was so easily effected by her. She supposed that she should branch out more, like Ettie said. "Yes, and what sucks more is that she doesn't even care about the attention. I suppose it's a factor of her being evil and shit like everyone is say."

Averie shrugged, "I was really tempted to go and sit by the Gryffindor firsties. I was going to use this face," Averie morphed her face into a Hungarian Horntail's face, before letting it go back to normal. "But, I wanted to sit by my best friend before classes start."
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Marietta sipped her pumpkin juice, hiding the smile that was coming as Evie continued to torment the boy. She then watched the boy storm off, and spit taked all over her prophet.

"Im sure shes not that bad." Marietta pointed out, trying to be optimistic. Marietta had felt bad for the girl ever since the Sorting, when people pointedly ignored her. Stella was her name, or what Marietta had heard it was in the Common Room.

Marietta could help but laugh as Averie showed her the face she was planning to use to scare the first years with. "Your Head Girl my dear, that wouldnt be setting a good example to the youngins." She pretended to be serious, and it didnt help at all. "Im glad you sat by me then, considering how we hardly see each other anymore." She sighed. It was hard to have a friendship with someone in different houses, but Evie was worth the pain.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 pm

When the boy stormed off, Averie bursts out laughing. "Poor boy, he doesn't get humor." Averie shook her head in mock sadness. When Ettie spit, Averie curled her lip over her teeth in disgust. "Good job Ettie." Averie said, laughing.

Averie shrugged at Marietta's comment. The girl really wasn't that bad. She didn't try to make a scene or even try to be the center of attention. Averie would probably be even more put out if she did. "She's not," Averie stated in a defeat tone. "I'm going to take her under my wing." Averie decided, looking back at the Slytherin table, at the blonde girl.

"Yeah, well, I'm still surprised that Sirena made me Head Girl. I've done nothing but get in trouble the last six years. I wasn't even a prefect!" Averie shook her head. "I think she's crazy." Averie nodded sadly, looking at her friend with a pout. "We need to change that this year. We're going to be the stars this year!" Averie cried, making her hair change to bright yellow.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:05 am

"No, I guess not." Marietta agreed. She had seen him in the common room, and he seemed like an outcast. Maybe she needed to help him. Marietta mocked bowed. "I do try." She laughed at herself, crumpling up the newspaper.

Marietta noticed the ever so rare defeted tone in Evies voice, then the confident one. "That sounds like a good idea. Maybe Ill get to know her too." She said absentmindedly. She probably wouldnt get to know her, seeing as she had never seen the little girl mingle with anyone at all.

"And who was there trying to clean up your mess?" Marietta asked, amused. "Oh, right. Me." She winked at the girl. She had gotten into her fair share of trouble though, and she was pleased with it. She laughed at her friends blonde hair. "Yes, we will!" She said just as enthusiastic as Evie had been moments before.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:21 am

Averie shrugged at Ettie's mention of the boy. He was starting to bore her and Averie wanted to talk about something a bit more interesting. They could speak of the boy later. Though, Averie had a feeling that Marietta would talk about how she would be nice to him while Averie would figure out ways to torment him. How they were friends, Averie had no idea.

"Wicked," Averie replied. Shr spared another glance at the girl with a bored expression. "She's so boring." It was true too. While, the girl was unnaturally pretty, she wasn't what Averie would consider interesting. Unchanging features must be so dull to deal with. "We should corner her and force her to talk to us. I'm sure she'll love that."

Averie threw a grape at Ettie, "Oh hush. We know that you're a saint, be quiet." Averie was still shocked that she was Head Girl and Ettie wasn't. But, then again, Averie did do well in school, though she wasn't that good of a role model.

Picking up a strand of her yellow hair, Averie frowned and turned it back to the purple green combination. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of being a Metamorphmagi. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 am

Marietta shot Evie a warning glance. "People can be great actors, love." She reminded her serenly. She threw the balled up prophet over her shoulder, and began munching on a peice of bacon.

Marietta caught the Averie threw at her, stuck her tounge at her, and ate it. "Saint? Me? Your hilarious." She replied sarcasticially. "The only thing I have going for me is my grades. Even then, they are pointless." She rolled her eyes. Her fathers ambition for her is to become an auror, but Marietta wanted to be a Healer or a teacher at Hogwarts, her one true home.

"Your lucky. Id love to be one." She admitted sheepishly. But, in saying that, Marietta would probably never change her appearance as Averie did. She would hate the stares following it.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:34 am

Averie shrugged nonchalantly. "You dont't have to tell me," Averie knew all about actors. Being a Slytherin, she knew when people were acting and when they weren't. Averie knew that she was really opinionated and the Riddle girl was probably very interesting. Though, Averie didn't know if shr had the patience or interest to find out. She only had one more year here.

She grinned at her best friend, "Flattery will get you nowhere." Averie joked, winking overdramtically. "Yeah, but you're so much nicer than I am. I bet you were figuring out ways to befriend both Riddle and Mr. Crabby Pants!" Averie knew her best friend too well, it was honestly scary.

Averie shot Ettie a disbelieving look. "Really?" She drawled, "You would like all the attention doing-" She changed her hair and eye color multiple times, earning many stares again, before going back to the original one she chose today. "-This would get?"
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 am

"I probably dont need to, but Im reminding you." Marietta didnt want to see her best friend get into serious trouble, so she reminded her of things and then dropped the subject all together. It was her way of showing she cared about the person.

"It obviously has gotten me somewhere!" She rolled her eyes at Averies wink, and then laughed. She didnt try and flatter people, it was just her habit, one of which she hated. Her cheeks heated, but her kept a straight face. "Whats it matter to you?" She shot back with a grin. "Only one more year of this."She motioned at the great hall, and sighed in discomfort.

Marietta shrugged. "Maybe it would be a good confidence booster for me, god knows I need it." She answered truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:53 am

Averie smiled at Ettie, "You're too good of a friend. How did a low, dirty, cheating, lying Slytherin get someone like you as an ally?" Averie wondered, smirking softly. Honestly, Averie was not a good person like Marietta. Averie was selfish, sarcastic, and slightly malicious. But, Marietta made sure that Averie wasn't turning evil and Averie was thankful.

"Yeah, but is that a good somewhere?" Evie wondered, leaning forward, pretending to be very serious. She smirked again when Marietta's red cheeks gave it away. "See, you are so nice it's sickening!" Averie let out a howl of laughter. "I know you far too well my dear!" Averie sighed, "Thank Merlin." Averie knew that Marietta loved it here while Averie herself couldn't wait to leave. She hoped that Ettie would get a job here like she's always wanted.

Averie frowned slightly, "You're beautiful doll, you don't need color changing hair and eyes to make people stare at you." Averie knew that if didn't have the ability to change her features, she would be plan in comparison to Ettie's beauty. It really wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 am

"Because the said dirty low life Slytherin is an amazing person, wand has yet to figure it out." Marietta mused with a grin on her face. She loved Evie, and it didnt really matter to her what house she was in. Marietta wasnt very judgemental about those kinds of things.

"Shut up!" Marietta explaimed. She waved off Evies laughter. "I have manners, unlike you." She shot bakc with a grin. Her grin quickly faded. "Ive never understood why you hate this place so much." Marietta admitted sheepishly. Marietta wanted to come back to become a teacher after her Hogwarts days are over.

"Flattery gets you no where." Marietta reminded Evie lightly, and then frowned. "Youre just saying that." She wrinkled her nose, wondering how on earth Evie found any feature of herself pretty at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Mood Means Breaking Rules   Good Mood Means Breaking Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Mood Means Breaking Rules
Page 1 of 1