Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} Empty
PostSubject: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:20 am

Eden flew through the doors of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes with a giant grin on her face. This was her favorite place to shop ever. It was better than ice cream- okay, maybe not, but WWW was a brilliant shop, one had to admit.

She had the Galleons her mum had given her and was planning on spending almost all of it. She had to earn it- her mother was not about to just give out money willy-nilly, as she'd told Eden many a time- and was going to spend it accordingly. Eden looked all over the store for something she could use.

She picked up some Peruvian Darkness Powder and looked at it closely, but decided not to buy it. As she headed over to the Pygmy Puffs, a finger jabbed her shoulder. "OW!" she cried. Spinning on her heel, she faced her best friend. "Honestly, do you have to do that every time you see me? A simple hello would suffice!" she said testily.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

Galleons : 4043

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Luca walked into Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes which was one of the more ingenious stores in Diagon Alley. There was a smile on his face due to the fact that he had managed to escape from his insane mother who was forcing him to buy a new broom since his was second hand. He could not understand how she was his mother. The woman was completely and utterly insane.

Noticing a familiar blonde, Luca sneaked over and poked her shoulder. Hearing her turn around and snap at him, Luca grinned at his best friend. "Good to see you too love!" Luca exclaimed, pulling the petite girl in a giant bear hug. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Eden rolled her eyes as Luca called her "love." She gasped for breath while her best friend captured her into a giant hug- a bone-crushing one at that. "Luca! Can't- breathe- need- air!" she gasped until her best friend finally let go.

The girl rubbed at her sore neck and torso and said, "I'd be fine if I didn't hurt all over." She smirked and caressed Luca's cheek gently before slapping it not quite as gently. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Luca smirked when Eden caressed his face, but the smirk quickly became a scowl when she slapped him. Luca grabbed his hand and shook his head before letting it go. "Oh wonderful. Just escaped for the psycho I call my mother." Luca said, pulling Eden over to sit down on a bench.

"You know, I might take you up on that offer of staying at your house over the breaks. I cannot stand being in that household anymore. I swear to Merlin if my father makes one more comment about marrying a suitable pureblood I am going to punch something." Luca stated with a glare at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Eden grinned cheekily at her best friend as he scowled at her. She stuck her tongue out at him as he grabbed her hand and shook his head. "Oh, that must have been fun. How'd you manage it?" Luca pulled her to a bench and sat down. Eden did the same.

"I keep telling that you should. I told you that my parents can't wait to meet you! They know you're my best friend. I know they're going to love you if and when you come over." As Luca said something about marrying a suitable Pureblood, Eden recoiled in slight disgust. "Marry-? Luke, you're only thirteen! Why would they already be talking about marriage with you?" She shook her head. "Just don't punch me and we'll be fine."

Eden placed a hand on her chin. "You know what? You're coming to my place this Christmas. I'll take the blame for it," she said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Luca scowled at Eden, but then grinned. "Told the crazy witch that I needed to get some air. So, I ditch the stupid broom store and came here, trying to find someone worth talking to." Luca smiled. "Instead I got stuck with you." Luca said with a laugh. "Kidding!"

"They better love me! I mean, I'm LUCA NORMANDY!" Luca exclaimed sticking his hands up. "I want to meet them too though." Luca said in a quieter voice. "Please, I've been talked to about marriage since I was three. It's just a known fact that I have to marry the perfect girl. Or, in real words, a PUREBLOOD girl." Luca said with disgust. "You know, if worst comes to worst, I'm marrying you. I don't care what you say about it or if you're already married." Luca said with a laugh.

"Awesome. My parents won't even notice I'm not there."
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Eden laughed. "Of course. So you were getting another new broom, huh? I thought you got one last year," she said thoughtfully. The girl scowled at Luca. "You'd better be kidding," she said as she punched his shoulder.

"So? You being Luca Normandy doesn't mean people have to love you. I don't," Eden teased. "I kind of figured. You'd probably like them." Okay, this is even worse. "Okay, now I know your parents are nutters. Well, what's wrong with Pureblooded girls?" she asked, slightly offended, slightly intrigued. She was a Half-blood, yes, but her father's mother was a Pureblood and she was all right. Eden laughed. "Oh you're funny." She blinked. "Please tell me you're joking. So if I'm already married, you're going to force me into a polygamist marriage?" She hummed in fake contemplation. "I can live with that," she said with a grin.

"Of course not. I want to meet them one day though. Get on their nerves, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 am

Luca looked at Eden in mock horror. "Oh, but my sweet Eden, it was a secondhand firebolt! And Normandys aren't aloud to have anything secondhand!" Luca cried in a poor mimic of his mother's high pitched voice. "I am, I am. So calm yourself Byrne." Luca fake winced when Eden punched his shoulder, shooting her a playful glare.

Luca gasped. "That is such a lie! Everyone loves Luca Normandy!" Luca said in a firm tone. "Nothing is wrong with Pureblood girls. But, honestly, when your parents are forcing you to love something, you obvious learn to hate it. And all the Pureblood girls I've met are a clone of my mother. Which is horrifying in it's own right." Luca said firmly. "No, I'm not joking. And, once again, no you will divorce that loser and marry me because, obviously, I'm more important." Luca said with a laugh.

"Oh, you'll meet them alright. My mom will be so confused. She won't know whether to love you for your personality or hate you for your dirty blood." Luca mocked. "Just kidding, I think your dirty blood is far too attractive for it's own good." Luca teased, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:33 am

"Oh my clueless Luca, it was a Firebolt! You can't just get rid of a Firebolt- unless you're giving it to me, of course," Eden teased. "I don't care if Normandies can't have anything secondhand! I need a broom." She glared at Luca before saying, "I am calm, thank you very much."

Eden shrugged. "Not that much of a lie. But me saying that was a lie nonetheless," she said before winking playfully at her best friend. "Right. Just like I hate lasagna. I was forced to eat it whenever it was my mum's turn to cook at home; and my mum's not the best cook, mind you. Never. Going. To eat. Lasagna. Again." She blinked in disbelief. "Even more horrifying than when you got grounded for sending her a Howler? Because I'm sure that's pretty horrifying." Eden rolled her eyes at Luca. "Oh come on Luke. Both you and I know that's not going to happen. You'll find some girl, I'll find some bloke, and we'll be maids-of-honor at each other's wedding," she teased him.

"I absolutely can't wait. Dirty blood? Hm... She'll probably end up hating me. Does she know that I'm me?" she asked, referencing to the angry, strongly worded letter-incident. "Attractive? Me? Ha." Her ears turned a light shade of pink, not too different from her normal skin tone, as Luca kissed her cheek. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were trying to flirt with me. And failing at it," she said, smiling sweetly and mischievously at the same time.

Last edited by Eden Byrne on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:43 am

Luca smiled at his best friend. "If my mom buys me a new firebolt, then you can have mine. Who else would I give it to? Do you see another best friend around? No, I don't either. So, yes, if my crazy mother buys me a new broom, you can have mine." Luca promised. Sometimes he wondered what he wouldn't do for Eden.

"Exactly. I know that you never eat lasagna. I remember when I tried to get you to eat and it ended up all over me. Not a fun day." Luca said with a shudder. He had effectively learned everything that Eden loved and hated. It was useful knowledge to have, that was for sure. "Please don't mention that. I was pissed off for her calling you that and I sent her that Howler at like midnight." Luca never lost his temper. Ever. Unless someone was insulting Eden of course. Then, people should be frightened. "Um, yeah, how about not. I'm not going to be the Maid of Honor at your wedding. Sorry love. I don't think I can even stand watching you get married to some git." Luca didn't think he would ever be able to witness his favorite person get married to someone else. Luca didn't think anyone deserved to have Eden. Hell, Luca knew for a fact that he didn't deserve Eden.

"Yeah, I think she does. But, still, she'll have a hard time deciding how she feels about you. You're kinda hard not to love." Luca admitted. Then he sighed. "Oh my poor naive Eden. Don't you understand how much the Ravenclaw boys oogle you?" Luca said with a bit of an edge to his voice. Honestly, his house mates were a bunch of pigs. "I'm not failing!" Luca protested, though he didn't object to her statement about flirting with her.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:02 am

Eden grinned. "Yes, I'd love that. Do you have another best friend? No? Who's your best friend? Oh wait, that'd be me. So of course you will. Brilliant," she said, all the while her grin still on her face. She didn't think that Luca could possibly say no to her. It was a strange thought, uncouth even, but she couldn't help it.

She snorted at the memory. "I remember that! I slammed the lasagna on your head and we went into an all-out food war! Ah, detention and twenty points from Ravenclaw was worth it, though. It was fun though! Well, maybe more for me, but that's beside the point." Eden recoiled. "Well then, I apologize. I know, her calling me that was bad, blah blah blah. That Howler was actually pretty funny, though. I was there when you wrote it, remember? I read it too." Eden had noticed that Luca only ever lost his temper when someone was doing something bad to her. It was a stark contrast between her and her best friend with that: Eden lost her temper all the time, Luca...not so much, if even.

"Aww, but why not? I'm sure you'd look ravishing in a lilac dress. Oh really? Well, that's-" She didn't have a word for it. "I guess it could be sweet, borderline obsessive, but sweet nonetheless." She patted Luca's cheek and said, "Don't worry, the guy I get married to won't be a git. Unless he's you. Then he'll totally be a git."

"Hard not to-? What?" Eden was confused. Like, really confused. Had Luca just-? No. No way. No bloody way. Right? "Ogle? How exactly do they ogle me? And why haven't I noticed yet?" She was slightly frightened at the edge in her best friend's voice. "Oh, so you are trying to flirt with me!" she cried triumphantly. "You should probably help me look for something to buy. I don't think we should be 'loitering.'"
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Luca frowned at Eden. "Please, let's not talk about my lack of friends at the moment." Luca said with a mock cringe. Luca was constantly teased at school that he only hung out with the younger Ravenclaw girl. Though, after last year, no one really teased him after he hexed that one boy for making fun of Eden and himself. It was worth the week of detention that he received.

"Good times, good times." Luca said. He had enjoyed that food fight very much so. "I think it was after that when we became best friends." Luca was very glad he had forced the girl to eat the Lasagna. If he didn't, Luca probably wouldn't be as close to Eden as he was. "It was really funny. Especially when you were over my shoulder helping me. It was cute to see you so passionate about a Howler to my mother." Luca said laughing.

"I will not wear a dress to your wedding. Hell, I doubt I'll even go to your wedding. I will have to fight the urge to barf the whole time." Luca said with a shudder. "I'm not a git!" Luca shouted, earning some amused looks from other costumers.

"They stare at you far too long for my comfort. They talk about how pretty you are. They are betting each other to ask you out." Luca said darkly. "I hate gits like that." Luca stated firmly. "Of course I'm flirting with you!" Luca said in a joking tone. "Fine, let's go look for something."
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Eden grinned. "But it's so amusing looking at you cringe like that!" It was true though. Neither Luca nor Eden had very many friends. It wasn't that they were shy or unfriendly, it was just that they didn't feel like they really needed anyone else. They had each other, and it was fine. It was a scary thought, actually.

"Yes, very good times. I think so. I'm not sure, but I think we would've gotten to know each other anyway." So maybe lasagna isn't that much of a bad thing after all. "I remember that!" she said with a laugh. "There was also the part where I mentioned the food fight. I think I made it worse, but it was so worth it."

Eden mock-pouted. "Why not wear a dress? I'm sure you'd look amazing. Why wouldn't you go? Wait, barf? Oh, that's pleasant." The girl laughed loudly. "Yeah, you are, you prat. You denying it just makes it even more so."

She raised her eyebrows. "Why haven't I noticed them staring, and why have you? That's....great- no, bad? Why's it so bad? I know, I know." Eden chuckled. "Okay then, I can live with that. Brilliant," she said with a grin before getting up, grabbing Luca's hand, and pulling him all over the store.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Luca scowled. "It is not!" He cried defensively. Luca looked over at Eden with a crooked grin. He was very glad that he talked to her last year and became friends with her. He didn't need anyone else. He was perfectly content with just being friends with only her. That thought probably should've scared him, but it didn't.

"Probably. Especially when you were always asking me questions about Hogwarts. It was like everywhere I went, BAM, you were there with questions." Luca said with a laugh. "It was totally worth it." Luca agreed happily.

"I wouldn't go because I would probably kill you fiancee before he kissed you. Imagining anyone kissing you is just a very bad image. You are not aloud to kiss anyone." Luca said, smiling at her to show he was kidding. Like Luca could ever tell Eden what to do. She would never listen. "I'm not a prat either!" Luca said with a laugh as well.

"I notice them staring because it's so bloody obvious! I hate to break it to you Apple, but you are so naive." Luca said with a smile. Luca sighed when Eden pulled him up and pulled him in every which direction. "What are you looking for Apple?"
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Eden laughed. "It is so! I love making you cringe! It's hilarious!" She placed her head on Luca's shoulder subconsciously while she grinned. She closed her eyes for a moment until she realized what she was doing. Wait, why's my head on my best friend's shoulder? Is this awkward? Yeah, I think it's awkward. She quickly lifted her head up and gave a slightly nervous chuckle.

"Well, I think you were the first one I met here. You and I both know that I'm not all that social. And, well, neither are you. Of course I was there with questions! I was a first year, what did you expect? Honestly," she huffed a bit.

The girl snorted. "Looks like someone's jealous of someone who doesn't exist. I'm not allowed to kiss anyone? Really?" Eden smiled smugly before gently planting her lips onto Luca's. She wasn't sure why- no, she was completely sure why. Luca was being a git and she was getting even. She pulled away moments later and asked, "So was I not allowed to do that?" She laughed. "Yes you are! You're a git and a prat and my best friend."

Eden raised her eyebrows. "Apple? Where did this come from? And I'm not naive! I just don't notice what happens to me. I notice people watching you too. They call you weird, but the girls call you cute. I don't mind, but it gets on my nerves sometimes," she admitted. "I'm looking for something...big. Like Wild-Fire Whizbangs or a Portable Swamp. Something. I'd also like a Pygmy Puff. And why are you calling me 'Apple?'' she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:49 am

Luca frowned at Eden. "It can't be that funny." He said, struggling to hide his smile. If Eden was happy, then how could Luca not be happy? Suddenly, he felt a head rest itself on his shoulder. A warm feeling of happiness rushed through him. But, the feeling left when she moved her head.

"The first person I met was this ugly girl who was obviously desperate for attention. She had this disgusting, greasy black hair and vomit colored eyes. She moved before you came here and you're lucky." Luca said with a shudder. "I'm glad you met me though."

Luca's mind seemed to stop thinking completely when Eden kissed him. He couldn't react besides just sitting there. While, it was the best kissed he's ever had, he couldn't do anything because he was in pure shock. DO SOMETHING! His brain yelled at him. Finally, Luca kissed her back, but then shortly after she pulled away. "N-n-no you're al-l-loud to do that." Luca stuttered out, wondering why the hell he was stuttering.

"You know. Garden of Eden. Forbidden Apple. Apple!" Luca said proudly. "Of course girls call me cute. They can't resist my charm." Luca said with a smirk. "I'll buy you whatever you want. Merlin knows I have enough money." Luca promised. He was quite wealthy, or at least his family was. "It's the least I could do."
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am

Eden smirked as Luca tried to hide his smile. "Oh come on, Luke. You know it is. You and I both know that you cringing, being embarrassed, or anything of the like is very, very amusing and/or funny," she teased. "In fact, it's so funny, I'll be doing it again very, very soon. Within the next few minutes, maybe." She winked at him playfully.

"Oh no, ugliness and wanting attention. What shall we do?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "Okay, greasy hair isn't attractive. Did she wash it at all?" No one could change their eye color and Eden was sure that it was a lovely shade of green that Luca was making sound hideous. "How exactly am I lucky? I met you, didn't I?" She nudged her best friend's shoulder with a mischievous grin. "Kidding, kidding. I'm glad I met you, too. You'd better be glad you met me though."

Eden rolled her eyes behind her eyelids as Luca just sat there. Just before she pulled away, she felt him kiss her back. A strange shock of electricity rushed through her and she pulled away in shock. She stared at Luca and he stared back at her for a few moments' time until she asked her question. At Luca's stuttered reply, Eden chuckled. "I take it you liked that." She smiled sweetly at him and scooted closer.

"Ah, I get it now. I just don't get why you were calling me an Apple. Apples are delicious though... You know what? I want an apple." She rolled her eyes and punched his arm. "Yeah yeah yeah, and I'm the Queen of Sheba. If you have charms, I'm good at the class." The girl thought for a moment. "Yeah, no. I'm not going to take advantage of your vast wealth unless I need extra money. You're going to help me set these off before we head to King's Cross. You're coming to my house. Today," she said as she grabbed a box of Deluxe Wild-Fire Whizbangs and placed it into Luca's hands.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am

Luca sighed. "You are asking for trouble Eden." Luca smirked at his best friend. "Maybe I might have to bite you. Considering I am the Big Bad Wolf." Luca said leaning close to Eden, kissing her nose. "I'd like to see you try and embarrass me!"

Luca nodded dumbly. "Yeah." He breathed out. Luca didn't understand how he could enjoy kissing his best friend so much. He never thought that he would ever have feelings for Eden. She was his best friend and he told her everything. He thought girlfriends were just supposed to be there and look nice. Showed him how much he knew.

"I love Apples. You are my favorite person. It just makes sense!" Luca cried with a smile. "Fine, I guess I can settle for not buying you anything. I'm gonna make it up to you though." Luca promised, grinning at Eden. He held out his hands as Eden placed the Weasley merchandise into them. "Thank Merlin. It will be better than my house."
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Eden smirked at Luca. "Am I? Am I really asking for trouble? I don't think I am. I'm just saying that I like seeing you cringe, is all." She rolled her eyes. "What does that make me? Little Red Riding Hood?" Her ears turned a slight shade of pink as her best friend kissed her nose. "Okay then! I'm going to take that as a challenge. I'll embarrass you at some point today..."

She gave Luca a small smile and lightly punched his arm. "I liked it too." If someone had told Eden that she would fancy Luca- her Luca- she would have said that person was mad and it would never happen. Yet here she was, flustered and blushing. But then again, maybe it was inevitable. They were best friends, they told each other everything- Luca told her about him getting bitten by a werewolf- and they were always around each other, almost every day.

"APPLES! Seriously, I want some. Now. Please? You come to my house. That's all the payment I need, okay?" She placed more and more products into Luca's hands, getting a bit excited. "Let's go as soon as possible, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Luca laughed. "Yes, you really are asking for trouble." He confirmed. "I don't know. Maybe if we bought you a red cloak and gave you treats to deliver to your grandmother, we can call you that." Luac replied thoughtfully, smiling at his best friend. "I'll like to see you try." Luca knew that it was better than to bet against Eden. When she was determined, she was scary. Luca liked to tease her and call her a Slytherin sometimes.

Smiling, Luca felt his palms start to get sweaty with nerves. He didn't understand what he was feeling. Eden was his best friend. He wasn't supposed to like her like this. Eden was right before. He was supposed to be the Maid of Honor at her wedding. Something wasn't right. Yet, it was not wrong. No, not in the least.

"Sure, I'll be sure to buy you some apples whenever I find some." Luca promised with a laugh. "Alright, fine." Luca said, scowling at the fact that he would do whatever she said. "Cool, whenever you're ready to go, we can go. I don't want to go back to my house anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Eden smirked and replied, "Well then, I guess I'm in trouble. That cloak is a can-do. The grandmother part isn't. She's in Ireland, remember?" The girl smirked at Luca. "So you want to be embarrassed then. Okay. I can do that." She looked around the shop and grinned evilly. She walked to an employee and said in a stage whisper, "Hello, could you point me to the Wonder Witch products? My friend wants to buy a Love Potion but he's too shy."

The employee raised her eyebrows and asked, "He?" Eden nodded. The employee pointed her over to a corner at the back of the store. Eden grinned at Luca and pulled him over. "Come on, smell this Amortentia. What's it smell like?" She sniffed at it and widened her eyes. This wasn't good. Not at all.

"Oh come on Luca, why are you so nervous?" Eden asked, noticing Luca's sweaty palms and something in his eyes. "It was only a kiss. Like this one." With that, the girl planted another kiss on her best friend's lips. This one lasted longer than the other, lingering a bit. "See? Just like that," she said quietly. This wasn't right. She wasn't supposed to be kissing Luca. He was, well, Luca. But why did it feel so good? Why did it feel like her heart was thumping faster whenever he was around? Maybe it was it inevitable, maybe it wasn't. Eden had the feeling that it happened with their choices. He'd chosen to force her to eat lasagna, she'd chosen to smash it on his head. She'd chosen to kiss him, he'd chosen to kiss back. She still didn't understand it.

"Excellent," she said, grinning. "I'm ready to go now. After I buy this stuff, I mean. I'll go grab a Pygmy Puff and buy all this crap. We're going to have so much fun this year, I just know it! What should I name the Puff-thing? I'm thinking Jose Alejandro Jorge Carlos Montoya. Like it?" She was using random Spanish names, yes, but she liked them. They were better than Eden, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Luca frowned sadly. "We'll improvise." Luca promised. He was actually kinda interested to see Eden dress up like Little Red Riding Hood. He bet she would look cute. Suddenly, Luca's mouth fell open as Eden proceeded to make him extremely embarrassed. He glared at Eden as she took him over to the love potions. Smelling a very nice smell that smelled like apples, broom cleaner, and something else that he couldn't place his finger on. Whatever it was, it smelled wonderful. A lot like... oh no.

"I'm not nervous!" Luca scoffed. When Eden kissed him again, this time he kissed her back automatically. "Yeah, just like that." He repeated, staring into Eden's eyes with a awe-struck expression. Why she kept kissing him, Luca didn't understand. But he understood how much he enjoyed it and he understood how he wished she'd do it again.

Looking at Eden with a smile, Luca laughed. "I think that really long name that I can't remember is perfect." Luca agreed. "Is that going to be the name no matter what the gender?" Luca knew Eden was a bit crazy like that. But, that just added to the appeal.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:19 pm

"Well, be glad for my improvisation skills Luke. We're going to need them. Don't expect me to skip and say, 'Oh, I'm taking these goodies to my grandmama. She's sick you know, very sick.'" Rolling her eyes, she said, "My grandmother's in very good health anyway." She wouldn't mind wearing the cloak though. She liked the color red. As she smelled the Amortentia, she couldn't help but notice Luca's slightly wide eyes. Obviously his scents shocked him. Maybe it smelled like puke-eyes girl, she couldn't help but think. She smelled something strange. It was like wood smoke, some sort of tree, and washing detergent. She knew that Luca liked building a campfire every once in a while- believe her, she knows; she was there many of the times and ended up smelling like fire for a week- but the other two scents baffled her. Maybe it was the woods? But where would the detergent come in? This wasn't good.

"You are so nervous!" Eden couldn't say she was surprised at her best friend kissing back. It was like their lips moved as one, like it was the best kiss of her life, though she'd only had her first one mere moments ago. She smiled sheepishly at him and said, "You know, you're going to have to kiss me yourself at some point. Can't do it all on my own," she teased.

"I think so too," she answered with a grin. "Yes, its name is going to be Jose blah blah blah whatever it is I said, even if it's a girl." Picking one of the little puffballs up- a pink one-, she whispered, "Hello Jose whatever your other names are. You're coming home with me." The Pygmy Puff nuzzled up to her and Eden smiled. "Okay then, let's go pay for all this."
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

"Aw, but that would be awfully adorable if you did that. Not to mention positively hysterical. I would've died of laughter if you did that. Plus, I would've filmed it." Luca said with a devious smile. Luca was still in shock of the Amortentia smell. If he was honest with himself, he would admit that it smelled exactly like Eden. Eden used green apple shampoo (don't ask how he knew that), she loved brooms, and the smell he couldn't figure out before was her perfume. Which was a spicy vanilla. Luca was thoroughly freaked out.

"Fine." Luca shot back, glad he was challenged. Leaning forward, Luca pulled Eden toward him, pressing his lips firmly against hers. Luca kissed her, longer than necessary, and then pulled away with a satisfied smirk. "There." He said with a proud expression, though he felt slightly dizzy.

Seeing Eden pick up a pink one, Luca laughed. "So, this is Jose-Blah-Blah-Blah?" Luca wondered with a grin. Leave it to Eden to pick the girliest one and give it a numerous amount of boy names. "Alright, let's check out."
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 pm

"Which is why I'm not going to do it," Eden replied, smiling sweetly. "You can dress up as Little Red Riding Hood yourself and play both her and the Big Bad Wolf. We both know that you'll do well." She patted Luca's head and laughed. It was really amusing to see that shocked expression still on her best friend's face. "You look like you're thinking. Shall we call the Aurors and say we have a safety issue? Nothing good comes our of you thinking," she teased.

The next thing Eden knew, she was being pulled toward Luca and kissed firmly. She was slightly shocked but closed her eyes and let him take over. She wrapped her arms around his neck and protested when he pulled away as someone told them to break it up or get a room. "You can do better than that... Or can you?" she challenged him again, still holding onto his neck, smirking. She was dazed, but there was no way she was going to let it show.

"Yes, this is little Jose-Blah-Blah-Blah. I'm just going to call her JB3." Weird name, yes, but it was an excellent name nonetheless. "Right, right."

The owner of the store checked out her items and sent her a small wink as he mumbled, "Saw what you were doing over there. I'd say you're too young, but by the looks of it, you both didn't mind."

Eden chuckled. The one-eared, once redheaded owner was still as lively as ever. "No, I don't think I mind," she whispered, sneaking a small glance at Luca.

"Okay Eden. I trust you." George smiled at her and gave her her items. They'd gotten to know each other a bit, seeing how Eden was in here a lot. And by a lot, it means a lot. "That'll be twenty-five Galleons."

Eden handed him 24 Galleons and turned to her best friend. "Do you have a spare Galleon on you?" She knew he did, she was just asking for permission to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} Empty

Back to top Go down

Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next