Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

Galleons : 4043

Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Luca scowled darkly at his best friend. "Things don't always end up badly when I think! Just most of the time!" Luca shot back, grinning wildly at Eden. "And, I'm thinking, because the smell smells a lot like someone I know very well." Luca admitted, looking sideways at Eden.

Luca was pleasantly surprised when Eden wrapped her arms around his neck. Yet, when that stupid wizard broke them up, Luca sighed and glared at the man. Couldn't he understand that Luca was enjoying himself very much? "I can do much better than that, but I seriously doubt this is the place to do that." Luca said with a wolfish grin.

"JB3? I like it." Luca said with a smile as he looked at the Pygmy Puff fondly.

As they walked up to the counter, the shop keeper that Luca knew well made a comment about the pair of them. "I sure as hell don't mind." Luca replied smugly, grinning at George. He knew the story of the war heroes well and knew who George Weasley was.

Luca reached into his pocket and pulled out a three galleons, leaving two in the tip jar. He had more than enough money to spare. He handed the other to Eden as she paid for her things. "We ready?" Luca wondered with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 am

"You admit it! HA!" Eden declared, triumphant. "Most of the time is almost all the time, and therefore, bad things happen when you think." She grinned mischievously at Luca, nudging his shoulder with hers, which was kind of difficult, seeing how he was so much taller than her. "Well, it can't be anyone at school. Can't be anyone here. And I'm hoping it isn't one of your family members, because that's disturbing. Who else is there? Hm... I'm guessing it's me," she said with a smile.

"I'll say I believe you," she replied, winking with a smirk. "And where would that place be? Not anywhere dark or scary is it?" She looked up at Luca with false, terrified eyes. "I'm too innocent for dark places."

She smiled. "Yep, JB3. I'm honored that you like it. Very, very honored. I'd be further if you would watch a film with me in Muggle London after we drop my stuff off. I don't have to be home until supper, and it's only two.

Eden grinned at George. "See? Told you." The shopkeeper chuckled and packed Eden's stuff in a WWW bag. Luca handed her the extra Galleon and she said a small thanks. George handed her the bag and she placed JB3 precariously on her head. The little puffball burrowed into the mass of messy hair and Eden thought he would be safe enough. She laced an arm in Luca's and said, "Ready," before leading him out of the store and into the street.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

Galleons : 4043

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 am

Luca smiled and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I admit it. Bad things happen when I think. Though, not all the time. Good things happen sometime!" Luca protested with a grin. He laughed when Eden tried to nudge him with her shoulder. She was so much shorter than him and it was quite adorable. "Yeah, yeah, it's you. Go ahead, tell everyone while you're at it." Luca teased. Suddenly, he smacked his hand over her mouth and kept it there. "Never mind. Forget I said that. I know you will tell everyone if I let you." Luca said.

"Of course not. I wouldn't dream of taking you to a dark and scary place. I might be a wolf, but I'm not that evil." Luca said with a smirk.

"Sure, I'd love to see a film. Can't remember the last time I did that. Hell, I bet it was when I was with you. My parents wouldn't take me. But, that's not really surprising, is it?" Luca laughed. "Have any idea what film you want to see, Apple?" Luca wondered.

"Yep!" Luca replied when they were out of the store. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:56 am

"Which is why you should just sit or stand there and look pretty," Eden replied, gently tapping Luca's cheek. "Oh what're you laughing at you overgrown freak?" She stuck her tongue out at him. His hand went over her mouth just after he said she was right; the Amortentia had actually smelled like...her. She bit one of his fingers and said, "I'm not going to never mind because mine smelled like you!" in a rush. She covered her own mouth and muttered, "Bugger. Shouldn't have said that."

She grinned. "Are you sure about that? You're pretty evil, you know. Especially when you're around lasagna. So remind me to never let you around it again. Keep to the potatoes and you'll be all right."

Eden laughed. "It was just over a month ago wasn't it? Or was it during Easter Break? I forget. No, not surprising. I'm thinking a cheesy romantic comedy," she teased. "Nah, how about a regular comedy? I'm game for it if you are."

As they walked, JB3 fell asleep in Eden's hair. "We should probably go to my place and seriously drop off this stuff. Jose-Blah-Blah-Blah's asleep in my hair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}   Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Browsing and Buying (Or At Least Trying To) {Luca and Eden}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2