Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

thoughts about Violets day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

thoughts about Violets day Empty
PostSubject: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Violet sat in the ice cream parlour, and different thought flowed in her mind.
The biggest one was Hogwarts.
She heard that there was a new headmistress.
"Thats exactly what the school needs." Violet said out loud, and sighed a very fustrated sigh.
"Excuse me miss." A voice from behind Violet said. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:00 am

Alex was walking around aimlessly, pretty sure that she was walking in circles. She knew she was lost, hopelessly lost in fact, but right now her full concentration was used up in searching for her favorite. Ice cream.

She had just bought a choco-chip ice cream, but keeping with her adventurous spirit, had made its core, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. Now, she was just looking for a seat, carefully cupping one hand over her ice cream, in case she tripped. Well, in case was out of the window, she had already tripped twice and people had started her a wide distance to move in, after she had splashed her ice cream on two, maybe three people.

She was just crossing over a table with this blonde in it, that she heard the girl say something. Furrowing her eyebrows as she strained to listen, she could make out three words, Hogwarts, Headmistress and new.

Making a decision to scare the girl, though Alex was much younger than her, Alex turned back and said, in an as good imitation of her teacher as she could,

"Excuse me miss. What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Violet turns and sees a girl, quite a few years younger than her, standing behind her. She looked no more than eleven, and she was all alone as far as Violet could see. Violet was shocked anyone heard her at all, considering the place was empty.
"Hogwarts." Was all Violet had the energy to say. "You do GO there, dont you?" She asked rather rudely. Violet assumed everyone was upset about the new headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 pm

"Does 'going to start this year' count as an acceptable answer?" Alex asked carelessly, as she sat down on one of the chairs. Normally, she would have asked first, but this girls rudeness was annoying her. One more bloody rude word and she was out of here. She could wander about, trying not to get lost while buying stuff, but she was not going to mix ice cream, with annoying people. Ice cream was just too good.

"I get the feeling that I am not what you expected. That true?" she asked, again, looking not particularly bothered about getting answer, as she sat licked her ice cream

Hey! Two could play the rude game! Especially if Alex was around.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 am

Violet laughed at this girls spirit. The girl reminded Violet of her at that age. Violet also wondered what happened to that little girl."Please, sit." Violet told the girl. She already invited herself to do so, but she was trying to make a conversation. "Whats your name anyway?" Shewanted to apologize to the girl, after all, its not HER fualt there was a new headmistress. Violet just took her anger out on her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:18 am

"Alex!" Alex responded brightly, her spirit restores as the girl behaved in a better manner. "And wow! Wasn't that a character change?" she asked, as she slurped on her ice cream.

"Which year are you going to? I am going to my first year! So what is this whole new headmistress/ master thing? Is the faculty being changed? If so, then will their be a change in the subjects available on the basis of availability of teachers? What about the students? Are there many students at Hogwarts? Whats up with the name anyways? Hog - Warts, doesn't exactly sound like an institution of learning to me!"

It didn't take much to get Alex to start blabbering away in a fast tone. Ice cream, sunshine, a friendly person and a prospect of a good day was all it took in this case.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Violet wrapped her head around all the questions the girl, Alex, had just asked. It made her dizzy. "Woah," Violet said. "You like to ask questions!!"
"Well, there is a new headmistress, and I dont know what to expect from her. Shes so young, Im afraid that she will make Hogwarts something more than it should, or change it completly" Violet explained to the girl. It felt good getting it off her chest, Violet decided.
"Im a fifth year, a huflepuff." Violet told the girl, wanting to avoid the subject of the headmistress. "What house do you want to be in?" Violet asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Alex nodded as she gazed out into nothing. Her thoughts were right now focused on her ice cream, and nothing else. With an effort, she dragged herself back to reality, blinking as she realized what...........the girl..........OH NO! Alex hadn't even asked her name!

"I don't care much about whichever house I get into, they all are pretty cool, I think. By the way, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 am

Violet sees the girl, Alex, zoning into space. That definantly reminded Violet of a yournger Violet, she thought sadly. "Im Violet." Violet replies as casually as she can, despite her sunken heart.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 am

Alex noted Violet seemed a little sad, curiously, she looked at her. "What happened, you don't seem all that happy? What you don't like your name or something? But, I am betting you, you can't hate yours more than I hate mine! Alexandria!" Alex ended in a disgusted noise, shuddering.

Humming 'Kiss with a Fist' by Florence and the Machine, she went back to her ice cream as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:28 pm

"Alexandria..." Violet said her name, trying to avoid the question she asked. "Thats a very pretty name." Violet said, trying to make her voice cheerful. I dont think the girl bought it, Violet thought, seeing the girls eyes narrow.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 pm

"Pretty name?" Alex asked in disgust, her eyes narrowing. "But anyways, I know you're trying to change the topic, I mean, I am not dumb! And if you don't want to tell me, you can just tell me straight up, there is no need for topic changes or anything" she added, frowning a little as she licked her ice ream.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 pm

This girl acan read Violet like a open book. She sighed and said "Dont take this the wrong way or anything, but you just remind me alot of me when I was your age." Violet cringed, scared to see the girls reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Alex raised her eyebrows, okay! Now this was unexpected!

Biting her lip a little, as she thought about how she was supposed to react, Alex, not being diplomatic at all, said the truth.

"Yeah, you know, its not that bad and all that chiz, buy its just that........don't you think its a little too soon to categorize me? I am like that, I behave with the other person, depending on how the other person behave." she added, shrugging as she waited for Violet's reaction, wondering if she had hurt the girl's feelings. Not that she was good at this, she hated all this touchy emotional stuff!
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Violet was shocked at the girls reaction, she thought she was going to leave. She sensed that Alex thought she hurt her feelings, but in all reality, she just told the truth. Violet didnt mind if anyone said something about it. Even if it was rude. Violet didnt sugar coat things for anyone, they ask for the truth, they get the truth. That was just Violets thoughts about how to survive.
"Well, your right. I shouldnt categorize you like that, I am just saying that from just meeting you. Maybe it was wrong of me." Violet ended that weakly, but thats all she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 am

Alex's eyes widened as she saw the hurt on the girl's face. She felt confused, and sort of annoyed too. She hadn't said anything bad about the girl. In fact, she had tried her best not to hurt her feelings. This is obviously not going well!

Frowning, Alex debated on what to do, she wasn't going to apologize, that was for sure. Her pride and belief that she hadn't done or said anything wrong ensured it, so what was she supposed to do?

"I think its because of that dumb snob I met in the morning. Bloody idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 am

Andrew had just bought an ice cream and was now searching for a place to sit and enjoy it. Unfortunately, the place was full and there was no place to sit, save, for one place........but that place was taken and by none other than today's winner for the most annoying person award. Not that Andrew knew at that moment, he could just see the back of the girl.

Thinking that some place was better than none, he moved towards them, weaving his way through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Violet was shocked to hear that sentence come out of her mouth. "Really? What happened?" Alex was peeved about something, and Violet wanted to know, to try and talk some sence into her to calm her down.
Violet noticed the ice cream shop started filling up pretty quickly, and she saw a boy, at least Alex's age, coming toward their table to sit in the last empty chair. Violet also had a feeling that, said boy, was the reason for Alex's anger.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:35 am

Alex dropped hr head onto her hands and said in a muffled voice.

"Snitch here, my pet, he tripped over this guy in the Leaky.....well whatever the name of the place was, and then this guy, he makes such a huge issue out of the entire thing! I mean, I even apologized, but obviously the guy doesn't have any manners! Even less than me, and thats a huge thing to say!"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

"Oh I do have manners, I just like to preserve them for humans." Andrew stated as he sat down on the table, immediately regretting it when he saw who else was sitting on it. Sighing, e turned to the other girl, probably four or five years older to him, hard to tell with girls.

"I am Andrew Walters, nice to meet you." he stated with a charming smile, offering a hand for the girl top shake. "May I sit here?" he continued, in the same voice he genrally used only for his family gatherings, but he had a feeling this was annoying the annoying girl, and he was not going to miss up an oppurtunity in that was he?
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 am

The boy finally came to their table, and Violet saw that Alex went red with either fury or embarassment. "Awww," Violet thought to herself. "Someones got a crush!"
The boy introduced himself, offering Violet his hand. "Violet Ryan." Violet replied with a smile, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too."
Violet noticed Alex look at her with a small ammount of anger in her eyes, but Viiolet was a polite person, and shook hands with the boy.
After all, he seemed nice.
"Yes, please sit here." Violet invited him, even after he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 am

An extremely shocked Alex lifted her head up, her face going red in anger, she muttered under her breath, "think of the devil and the devil appears."

Rolling her eyes at his comments and behavior, Alex frantically shook her head in an emphatic NO towards Violet, telling her not to let him sit here, but sadly Violet let him, causing Alex to once again drop her haed on her hands.

In a muffled voice, she said, "You have no idea what you have done."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:54 am

Violet heard what Alex had said under her breath, and tried to ignore it. Violet didnt know why it stung, but it did.
"So, how do you too know each other?" Violet asked, trying to diffuse the tention. With no apperent sucess.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 am

Smirking as he sat down, Andrew gave a triumphant look towards the annoying girl, who had dropped her head onto her hands. "Oh she knows exactly what she ahs done, its called being polite, of course, i don't expect you to know that." he added, in a patronizing voice towards the clearly angry girl.

Then, turning towards Violet, he asked, "Pleased to meet you, are you going to Hogwarts too? And yes we have met before, by the way," he continued, turning towards Alex, "where is your untrained dog?" he asked, in the same insulting tone.

"Oh! Never mind, found him, he was runing me shoes.....again!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 am

Sticking her tongue out at Andrew, Alex then turned to Violet, trying to smile though it looked more like a grimace, "Yes, remember I told you about that snob, well, he is that snob." she stated, pointing towards Andrew with a grimace on ehr face.

"Why don't you give it up on Snitch?" she asked Andrew as she picked Snitch up, "He's clearly cleaner than you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts about Violets day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: