Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

thoughts about Violets day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 am

"Yes, which explains his obsession with......" Andrew paused as he searched for a suitable word, "....frolicking around me? The truth is, you cannot control oyur own pet, but then again, like I've said before, if I were a dog, even I would try and run away from you."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:04 am

"Do you really have to add that if to it?" Alex asked in a sugar coated voice, qouting Andrew from the morning. Frowning, and still a little stung by his comment of not being able to control Snitch, she put him down and said, "I can control him, its just that I don't have to be a control freak like you seem to be!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:07 am

"Im a fifth year hufflepuff." Violet said to nobody at all, because Andrew and Alex were fighting. It was almost like Violet wasnt there. So she sat and tried to tune out their fighting, and pulled out her book and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:14 am

"I am not a control freak!" Andrew answered back in a defending tone. Seeing that Violeet felt quite excluded from this conversation, he tried to put the attention back on her. "Hufflepuff? Well my parents think its a shameful house, so I am pretty sure its quite nice." he hoped the girl wopuld get the hint, though he was still sure her perception skills were pathetic.

Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:15 am

Violet did not like the eords that came out of Andrews mouth. "Exuse me? A SHAMEFUL house? Well, its LOVELY, and maybe your PARENTS should take a leaf out of MY book and learn to keep their opinions to themselves!!" Violet said, with quite a lot of anger for her, considering that Violet was usually quite calm. Angry tears stung her eyes, and she did her best to ignore them, and calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 am

"thats what I am talking about girl!' Alex said happily, raising her hand up fofr a high five. Smirking she turned towards Andrew, "Now, now, you must excuse his parents, seeing the type of child they gave nirth too, even I would have gone pschyco!" in a patronizing tone.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 am

Alex congratulated Violet on her sudden burst of anger, and Violet half heartedly high fived Alex back. Violet wanted to take the words she said back, she didnt want to come off as rude, but she also ment them.
"This has been an interesting day." Violet mumbled into her book.

Last edited by Violet Ryan on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:21 am

Andrew shrugged with a slightly shocked face, he hadn't expected such an outburst from Violet, he was getting used to girls exploding up on him, after those outbursts the other girl had, had on him.

"I said my parents thoguht so, and I also added that because they think so, it would be a good enough house." he added, calmly eating his ice cream. Narrowing his eyes at the other girl's comments though, he turned to her and asked, "Oh yeah! And what about your parents, I would have left you, if I happened to have a daughter like you."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 am

Alex frowned at the boy's comment, and also at the lack of enthusiasm in Violet's five. "Don't feel remorse, that messes things up!" she almost whined out.

THen turning to Andrews, she added shortyly, "Well my parents must be a lot like you, because they did."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 am

Violet heard Andrew try and change his sentence, but Violet still didnt like it.
"Sorry Alex, I just dont blow up like that." Violet admitted sheepishly.
After Violet heard what Alex said to Andrew, her heart melted. She felt awful, and she wanted to hug Alex, but she was worried what Alex would do.
Violet hugged her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:36 am

Alex got a sudden shock when someone hugged her, pretty sure it wasn't Andrew, she guessed it would be Violet. An amused look on her face Alex pulled away from Violet, "Violet relax, I don't blame them! Okay, well maybe I do! But its alright, I mena they must have been suckish anyways, so....I am better of with my foster parents. They are great and they really treat like their own duaghter, and even Derrek is pretty cool, he would have had aneurysms if he saw this place!" she added happily, she never regretted life, what was there, was there.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 am

Violet liked that Alex let Violet hug her. Her parents had dies last year, and Violet lived in a foster home. Her little sister was sweet and all, and her foster parents were amazing, but it would be nice to come home and see her real parents. So, Violet just smiled at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:45 am

Andrew was about to apologize, something he had never done before to the girl, but then when she said all that, he decided not to.

"So lets all get our family situations out, so we all can avoid mistakes like that happening again. I call dibs on last!" That was the closest Andrew was going to get to an apology, and he hoped that those two realized how hard it is for him to apologize and just get on with their lives.

"By the way, I still don't know your name, its not fair, how do I insult you, without knowing your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:47 am

"I call dibs on second!" Alex hurriedly added, rolling her eyes at Andrew's behaviour. "You're such a dumbass!" she added, sticking her tongue out at the boy. She hoped Violet didn't mind going first, because thats what was left.

She didn't even know why she chose second, she didn't mind to go first, it was more like a relfex reaction.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 am

Andrew amused Violet with what he had just said. Was he actually apologizing to Alex? Violet thought so.
Since no one had volenteered themselves to go fisrt with their family, Violet sighed and said the gist of her family.
"Well, my parents,brother, sister died last year. I live with pureblood foster parents and a five year old sister. Im 15, and I miss my parents and siblings more than I can say." Violet gushed. After she was gone with her speech, Violet blushed a deep red. By habit, she looked at her feet, not wanting to see their responces.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:56 am

"My name, is something that you're not getting out of me!" Alex asnwered, just cause she felt like it, she hoped Violet wouldn't go around telling her name, that would just spoil everything!

AFter what Violet said, Alex bit on her lip a little, trying to figure out how to react, deciding a saferr option would be to just hug her, even though Alex was not exactly a hugger, she did hug Violet.

Taking a deep breath before continuing, she hurriedly said, "My parents, foster parents, that is, found me wrapped in a blanket with a tag stating my name and date of birth, in a box on........let's skip the day......and then they took me to this local child care society kind of thing, where they splashed around pictures of me, wiht articles with headlines like, 'Come back! Your baby needs you!' End of story, no one claimed so I got custody with the Storms, my foster parents. And even though people keep on saying how much it must suck for me, but the truth is, It didn't, I mean not that much as people think it must have. But clearly, see, my biological parents or parent didn't want me, so chances are, even if they HAD kept me, I would have been miserable with them. And well my mum and dad are great! I mean, they wanted a kid and I needed a home, it was a perfect match! Like........dunno.....fate? Serendipity? Of course, there are a few times that I think back and wonder what my life would have been with my bio 'rents, sometimes when I feel mum and dad just don't get it! But, honestly, they are very, very, very, very few!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:59 am

Violet laughed and hugged Alex back. It was a start in their friendship.
"Wow, that mustve been rough." Violet told Alex after she had finished.
She turned to Andrew. "Your turn!" Violet singsonged to him.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 am

Andrew rolled his eyes at the girl's comments, "Oh come on, you are such a kid! Violet, whats her name?" he asked, turning to Violet.

Choosing to stay silent, while both the girls completed their life histories, the other girl dwelling quite deep into hers, he waited for a few minutes, trying to catalogue all this in his brain, he added, "Yeah I know! And thats hard to compete, my life sounds almost boring when compared to you guys lives." Even he would not know it, but he was trying to divert the 'other girl's attention.

"well, my parents are pureblood, and pretty...........sure in their beliefs, my sister and I have grown up listening to them go on and on about stuff like, class is important, social status is important, but then my sister rebelled in Hogwarts, married a muggleborn and then got disowned. We still keep in touch and she always tells me to go live my life, my way, not how my parents say it. End of story."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:06 am

Violet smiled at Andrew. "My lips are sealed."
Violet noticed that he seemed to care what Alex thought. A little too much, considering how much they fight.
"Your going to follow your sisters advice, right?" Violet asked Andrew seriously.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:07 am

Alex was glad that Violet liked her hug, mainly casue she was not so sure how to deal with girls. All that really happened when she and a girl actually talked for more than five minutes was, that the girl had some bruise on her face or somewhere, cuase Alex punched her.

"She's not telling you my name! Are you?" she said turning to Violet.

Staying quite as she heard Andrew tell his story, she said in the end, "Yeah, you are right, that does not compare to ours!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:10 am

Alex sounded worried that Violet would tell Andrew her name, so Violet replied "No, I wont. Unless you want me too!" Violet said with a grin.
"All Im saying Andrew, is its a very pretty name." Violet turned to him and waited to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:11 am

"Really! Honestly guys? Thats a clue?" Andrew said as he rolled his eyes, 'You know......if you don't tell me your name, I'll just have to make up some annoying nick name like.........." Andrew paused as he thought about what would be a name she would not like. Frowning a little, he thought back to when Violet had hugged Alex, she did not seem to keen. Maybe.....she did not like girly stuf, so that meant......." I'll just call you Princess!" he said, with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 am

"I love it!" Violet shreiked, so her neighbors turned to stare. They SO like eachother! Violet thought to herself.
Alex turned bright red, in shock and embarassment, Violet assumed.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 am

Alex smiled gratefully at Violet as Violet said she would never tell Andrew her name. Her smile soon dropped, though, as she heard what Andrew had to say as she turned red, from anger, again.

"Uggggghhhh! You're NOT calling me that!" she said as she shuddered. Frowning as she realized she had lost, she added, "My name is Alex Black, okay, now just stop calling me that!"

Violet's outburst sort of creeped her out.

Last edited by Alexandria Black on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:16 am

"Darn." Violet told Alex. "I was actually looking forward for you to be known as princess!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts about Violets day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: