Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

thoughts about Violets day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 am

'Ah! But you see Alex, I can see that you don't like your new pet name, so....thats what I will be calling you." Andrew said as he smirked, Alex was amusing, he would like to keep her around, if only for the entertainment.

Smirking some more, he leaned back on his chair.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:25 am

"WHAT THE-?!" Alex said angrilly, as she turned to the smirking boy, "We had a deal!" she said angrilly, as she pulled the cair from under him, smilling in a satisfied way as he heard him sfall down and curse out loud.

"Don't mess with me Walters!" she added dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 am

Andrew had just the time to say, "We had no deal!" before he fell down paiunfully on the floor, he was sure Alex did it, and what made it worse, 'Snitch' started to lick his face. Shoving Snitch away, he got up and dusted his robes angrilly, "Oh shut up, Black! Becasue you make me so darn scared!" he said sarcastically, as he righted his chair, sitting down again.

'And yeah you're right, you shouldn't be called a princess. You don't look like one, in fact, you look like something the cat, or....your oh-so-intelligent dog dragged in." he continued, once he sat back and regained his composure.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 am

Since Violet didnt know what to do, she tried to pretend that she wasnt there, and went back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

Yeah! And you look so much better than those bottled rat brains in the Apothecracy!" Alex answered back snidely. She did not belive, nor wanted to think, that she was beautiful, but no way was she going to let Walters insult her like that!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:42 am

Andrew seemed to be at a loss of words after Alex compared him to bottled rat brains. He opened and shut his mouth many times, before turning towards Violet. "Di you hear that? She compared me to bottled rat brains! Who does that! And then she tells me that I have no manners!"

Turning back to Alex, he added, "Well miss mannerisms, I'll have you know that your manners ahve brought Violet here, so many times close to tears!"

Andrew had a high regard for his, and considered himself quite handsome, he was not going to take any insults, related to his looks at least, well.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:46 am

Andrew turns toward Violet, and says his question with an additude that he is hurt. Violet smiles sightly, because she knew that even if they didnt KNOW they liked each other, they did. They will find out eventually.
"Well....." Violet began, but didnt want to say what was on her mind. They might get angry with her.
Violets head was in another place, and she was barely paying attention to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am

"Thats not true!" Alex asnwered bacl hotly, her voice full of conviction. Suddenly though, she remebered the many flashes of hurt she had seen in Violets eyes. Could it be?

"Is it?" she added hesitantly to Violet, turning towards her as she waited for an answer. Violet seemed to be lost in her own world, and that made Alex curious. But somehow, she had a feeling she did not want to know what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Andrew rolled his eyes at Alex's question. He couldn't beleive how dumb the girl was! Sighing, he focused on his ice cream as he waited for Violet to say sommething, whwen she ddin't, he raised an eyebrow in curiosity as he exchanged a look with Alex.

He really wondered what Violet was thinking about, and seeing that she was not getting out of her 'trance' he said so. "Violet, what are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:24 pm

When Andrew snapped Violet out of her trance, she didnt know what he asked for a few seconds. When Violet finally absorbed the coversation, she thought about what she was going to say next.
"Alex, you have manners... When you want to." Violet said, turning toward Alex.
Turning toward Andrew, Violet replied, "Actually, I was thinking about you two."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 pm

"Somehow, I doubt that." Andrew muttered under his breath as Violet answered Alex's question. Upon hewr turning towards him and answerering his question, he raised a shocked eyebrow at her.

"What? I mean, what are you thinking about us?" He asked suspiciously, but he had a feeling he knew whewre this was going, Violet was, after all, a girl.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 pm

"welllll...." Violet said, weighing her options. One option was that she didnt say anything at all, and pretend like she never heard his question. Another was tell the truth, and see what they do. She blushed at the second thought.
"Errrr... Ahhhhh.... Well, you wont like it." Violet started, and she was planning to go from there. "Please dont get mad if I tell you...." Violet had enough with people getting angry with her, when THEY are the ones who asks her 'Whats shes thinking'
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:25 am

"The truth is something many people get pissed off by." Andrew added philosophicaly, as he stared out into nothing, waiting for Violet to celaborate on her answer. He wondered what it was, that he and Alex wouldn't like to hear of.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 am

By telling them that they wouldn't want to hear what she thought, Violet obviously wanted them to give the matter a rest, too bad she didn't know Alex. After giving a wierded out look to Andrew for his comment, she turned back to Violet, saying "What he said." nodding towads Andrew, in a determinded voice. She would get to know what Violet was thinking, especially since it regarded her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Violet was shocked when Alex agreed with Andrew. Was this a start? Violet didnt know. "If you really WANT to know this badly, you will be dissapointed. Its not even that important! Its just my view on things, and thats boring." Violet said, totally ignoring the point of this.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:57 am

"Oh come on! How bad could it be? I mean, its not like you think we looooooove each other or something!" Alex said as she leaned back on her chair. Suddenly, she brought the chair back to the ground in a slam. "That's what you think, isn't it?" she asked, leaning on the table.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:20 am

Violet bit her bottom lip, blushed (That was a dead giveaway) and smiled slightly. "What do you think of my thought now?" Violet said, smirking in spite of herself.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:31 am

Alex didn't answer, she was too busy pretending to vomit on the side of the table. "How can you think that?!" she asked in a choked voice full of disgust. "Whatever made you believe that? I mean what part of me hating him, and him infuriating me, makes you think we like each other?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:35 am

"Although I wouldn't actually, ever behave like that in a public place, you can r est assured that my thoughts, exactly." Andrew added as he got up, dusting away invisible specks of dirt from his clothes.

"If that's all, then I do believe my ice cream has finished. Violet." he said as he nodded towards her. "I don't think that will ever happen." were his parting words as he quickly disappeared in the crowd. He had a lot of shopping to do.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Did they really need to attack her like that? Violet groaned. They asked for her opinion, she said it, end of story. "I have shopping to do too Alex." Violet said to her. Violet got up and followed Andrew out the door.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Alex sighed as she watched them both leave. Not that she cared much about Stonewell, try at all, but she had a feeling that things with Violet had not ended well. But then, how could she even think that Alex and Stonewell liked each other, to Alex, that thought was unthinkable.

Slurping the last of her ice cream, Alex bent down to untie Snitch, maybe Quality Quidditch Supplies would cheer her up? But before that, she had better leave Snitch somewhere without her around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about Violets day   thoughts about Violets day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts about Violets day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: