Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

An uneventful day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Nathan looked through the crowded pub with an air of boredom. If there was one thing he hated it was being bored. He let out a low sigh and sat down at one of the more stable looking tables.
The last thing he wanted today was to be on his own in a pub yet his mother and father had to leave to take care of his little sister when her school called them. He folded his arms on the table and rested his chin on them while he observed everything around him.
He thought about calling one of his friends over yet no one was answering all day. Just perfect... he thought as his mind wondered.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Violet saw a boy, maybe thirteen, sitting alone in the Leaky Cauldron. Since the place was full, he had the only empty seat. Balancing her food on one hand, her pumpkin juice in the other, she walked to the boy.

"Exuse me?" Violet asked polietly to the boy. "Is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Nathan blinked and looked up to see a girl with blond hair. She looked about a year or two older then him. He didn't want to seem rude to her so he lifted his head and nodded.
"Go ahead" he smiled. This could be what he needed to end his boredom and if not he could talk to someone new.
"My names Nathan" he introduced himself to her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 pm

"Violet." Violet cheerfully told Nathan, smiling at him and sitting down across from him.

"So.... Do you go to Hogwarts?" Violet asked, trying to make a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Again, Nathan nodded. "I do" he said and sat back in his chair.
"I'm going into my third year this year, what about yourself?" he asked. Since she had asked the question, he assumed she went to the school too.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 pm

"A fifth year." Violet blushed. Violet also didnt know why she blushed. She just did.

"Im a hufflepuff, what about yourself?" She asked curiously. "And, please, dont judge be just because im a hufflepuff." She added angrily. "I hate when people judge me because of it." She added, in a nicer tone.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Nathan let out a chuckle at Violet's sudden anger. A lot of people must have had the wrong impression of Hufflepuffs.
"You don't have to worry about that Violet" he smiled.
"I think Hufflepuff is quite an honorable house to be in but myself, I am a Gryffindor" he said. He meant what he said about Hufflepuff. There was a much worse house to be in.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:25 pm

"Im glad." Violet replied nonchalantly.

"Honestly? We hufflepuffs are smarter than people give us credit for. We are just mellow. And i agree with you" Violet continued, and smiled.

"Gryffindor doesnt sound like a bad house. I think Id enjoy being it. Anythings better than slytherin." Violet said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 pm

"Most people take stereotypes far too seriously when it comes to the houses even if they don't understand them" Nathan said. He was glad he was talking to someone who was level headed.
"It has been enjoyable in Gryffindor" he smiled. He had a lot of fun with the others in the house.
"Slytherins are all cranky but that can be expecting when they are stuck with their common room in the dungeons" he said in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Stella walked into the Leaky Cauldron, a bored expression on her face. After her talk with Violet, Stella felt worn out. She had planned on going into the Chamber of Secrets with her and Stella felt exhausted. So much had happened today. She was the Heir of Slytherin and she was going to have to deal with people hating her and possibly getting arrested for opening the Chamber. It was a dangerous path she had decided to take. Her adoptive mother would be disappointed in her.

Noticing how crowded the pub was, Stella sighed. But, before she walked out, she saw a familiar blonde sitting with a younger boy. Stella, deciding to go sit over there, walked toward them.

"Hey Violet," Stella said to her friend. Looking over at the boy, Stella smiled softly. "Hello, I was wondering if I could sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:40 pm

"I agree with that." Violet said seriously.

Violet laughed at Nathans remark about slytherins. "Id be cranky too if my common room was a dungeon." Violet joked. Violet liked talking to someone who understands her views on things.

"Hello, Stella." Violet said, hearing the familiar voice.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:44 pm

"Same here" Nathan laughed. It must have been depressing to wake up to a dungeon every morning. He was just glad his common room wasn't near it. He looked up when he heard someone and nodded for what seemed like the umpteenth time that day.

"Hello, go ahead... Stella" he finished when he heard what Violet had called the girl.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Stella smiled thankfully. Sitting down next to Violet, Stella looked up at the boy. "I hope I didn't ruin your guys' conversation." Stella said calmly, her face in a guarded and serene mask. She hated ruining it when someone was talking to another. With her foster parents, they would get mad at her if she did. So, she was in the mindset to just leave people alone.

"I'm a first year." Stella explained. She knew that most people couldn't tell, since she looked older than she actually was. And not many eleven year olds preferred reading and playing piano. Other eleven year old also weren't able to talk to snakes, but that wasn't the point.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:51 pm

"Your didnt." Violet smiled a little smile at her. "We were just talking about Hogwarts stuff." Violet explained. Violet had a feeling that Stella thought that she would get mad at her for interupting.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 pm

"Yes, you didn't interrupt anything" Nathan said. He was a little surprised when Stella said she was a first year. She looked older then that but he didn't mention it as he might offend her.
"Are you excited to go to Hogwarts?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Violet, now not apart of the conversation, pulled out a book to pass the time. Violet prefered to keep away from the conversation if she wsnt involved in it.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 am

Stella shrugged a bit at Nathan's question. "I suppose so. I'm not looking forward to everyone looking at me like I'm some freak." Stella shot a knowing look over to Violet, who already knew about her ancestor issue, as Stella liked to call it. "But, other than that, I'm fairly excited." Stella replied with a smirk.

Looking at the boy, Stella could guess that he was a third year, maybe a fourth year if he looked young for his age. "It's safe to assume that you aren't a first year." Stella said with a smile. She then looked over at Violet. "I know you're a fifth year and a awesome Hufflepuff." Stella said with a laugh. She liked hanging out with the older girl quite a bit and thought of her as an older sister that she never had.

Noticing Violet pulling out a book, Stella looked at the cover, noticing it was not something she's read before. "Is that book any good Violet?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 am

Violet saw the look that Stella gave her, and gave her one back. She continued reading until Stella included her in the conversation.

Violet blushed. "Aww, shucks. I think you have the wrong fifth year hufflepuff." Violet joked. "Your pretty cool too Stella."

"Well, I like it. So I suppose so." Violet frowned at her dog eared old book.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 am

"I am a third year" Nathan said then realized he was being rude. He knew the girls name but he had yet to tell her his.
"I'm Nathan" he said quick to remedy that mistake. He looked to Violet and glanced down at her book, curious now. He let out a small chuckle at the Hufflepuff's joke.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 am

Violet, hating all this attention, turned it back to Nathan. "How come Ive never seen you anywhere around Hogwarts?" Violet asked him. She wouldve at least bumped into him during meals and quiddich games.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 am

Stella nodded in acknowledgement. "So, you know your way around fairly well?" Stella wondered. She couldn't wait till she knew where everything was. Including the Chamber of Secrets. Then Violet and Stella could go on their adventure.

"Pleasure to meet you Nathan." Stella said with a grin.

Looking over at her friend, Stella frowned. "Pft, I'm always right Vi. I think I have the right Hufflepuff." Stella laughed. "I love reading."

Looking over at Nathan, Stella smiled. "What house are you in?" Stella asked, wanting to make conversation with the boy. Stella knew her question would be answered after Violet asked him why she's never seen him around. But Stella didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 am

"Youve always been right so far, Stella." Violet grinned.

"I love reading too." Violet said. Shes always in the library at school.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 am

"I have spent most of my time in my common room or out in the green houses" Nathan explained. He was amused by how Violet quickly asked something the moment people focused on her. He looked to Stella and smiled.
"It's a pleasure to meet you too Stella" he said. "I kind of know my way around but I still get lost" he said. He had gotten lost on quite a few occasions the previous year.
"I am a Gryffindor" he answered to her question.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 am

"Thats why we havent seen each other," Violet smiled slyly. "I love Herbology, but Im always in the library." She added this non important fact about herself.

"I still get lost too." Violet hated that about herself, but she hasnt in a long time. Violet went back to her book, waiting to see where this conversation will flow.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 am

Stella smirked proudly. "I'm glad I'm living up to my expectations then." Stella said with a laugh to Violet.

Cringing slightly when Nathan said he was a Gryffindor, Stella flashed him a slight smile. "Don't hate me when I say this, but I am 110% sure I'm going to be in Slytherin. There is no other house I would be in." Stella hoped that he wasn't going to hate her due to the fact that she was Slytherin. She was so Slytherin, that Salazar was her ancestor. She wondered how he would react if she told him. He would find out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An uneventful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day Empty

Back to top Go down

An uneventful day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: